Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,178 members, 7,818,562 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Fashola Or Fayemi To Emerge Chief Of Staff To Pres. Buhari – Reports - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Or Fayemi To Emerge Chief Of Staff To Pres. Buhari – Reports (1400 Views)

Ekiti Assembly Drags Fayemi To EFCC Over N40bn / Fayemi To Update Website With N795 Million / Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola Or Fayemi To Emerge Chief Of Staff To Pres. Buhari – Reports by bvibesblogger: 11:42am On Jun 03, 2015
The two ex-governors of Lagos and Ekiti states are reportedly being considered for the role of the Chief of Staff to President Muhammadu Buhari.

According to Sahara Reporters, Babatunde Fashola and Kayode Fayemi are being vetted for the coveted position.

It will be recalled that the President has confirmed only three appointments since assuming office, being his spokesmen and State Chief of Protocol (SCOP).

He however sent in names of 15 special advisers to the senate for confirmation yesterday.

The online publication who revealed this via twitter said Abubakar Mamu is also being considered for the post alongside the ex-governors.

http://www.360nobs.com/2015/06/fashola-or-fayemi-to-emerge-chief-of-staff-to-pres-buhari-reports/
Re: Fashola Or Fayemi To Emerge Chief Of Staff To Pres. Buhari – Reports by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 03, 2015
Speculations everywhere
For now I believe "devil" pass apc

1 Like

Re: Fashola Or Fayemi To Emerge Chief Of Staff To Pres. Buhari – Reports by amnesty7: 11:44am On Jun 03, 2015
May God give the best so that our dear President will have able and willing lieutenants.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Or Fayemi To Emerge Chief Of Staff To Pres. Buhari – Reports by tayebest(m): 11:45am On Jun 03, 2015
All I have to say is that... Baba choose wisely!
Re: Fashola Or Fayemi To Emerge Chief Of Staff To Pres. Buhari – Reports by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 03, 2015
the way Amaechi planned the itenary of Buhari during the campaign periods, I think he will be a better and more active Chief of Staff.

Fayemi may cos Buhari to be docile, he should be incharge of due process.

Fashola, hmmm...Fashola is too productive for the office of Chief of Staff o. Ehhen. The problems of Nigeria is crying for attention and you want to waste a heavy human resource like Fashola on "Best Man" posiion....NEVER.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Or Fayemi To Emerge Chief Of Staff To Pres. Buhari – Reports by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:52am On Jun 03, 2015
soe:
the way Amaechi planned the itenary of Buhari during the campaign periods, I think he will be a better and more active Chief of Staff.

Fayemi may cos Buhari to be docile, he should be incharge of due process.

Fashola, hmmm...Fashola is too productive for the office of Chief of Staff o. Ehhen. The problems of Nigeria is crying for attention and you want to waste a heavy human resource like Fashola on "Best Man" posiion....NEVER.

Fashola was Tinubu's COS.
He's more than capable for the office.
Re: Fashola Or Fayemi To Emerge Chief Of Staff To Pres. Buhari – Reports by kodded(m): 11:58am On Jun 03, 2015
the dog of ubiama nko ? cry
Re: Fashola Or Fayemi To Emerge Chief Of Staff To Pres. Buhari – Reports by 9jatriot(m): 12:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
How can one political party have a large pool of brilliant people to choose from, while the other political party has touts, greedy and corrupt people to choose from at any given time for any given position.

No wonder the people wanted change.
Re: Fashola Or Fayemi To Emerge Chief Of Staff To Pres. Buhari – Reports by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
ferhyntorlah:

Fashola was Tinubu's COS.
He's more than capable for the office.
he was under utilised during tinubu's regime. Fashola is better as a leader, not a follower

1 Like

Re: Fashola Or Fayemi To Emerge Chief Of Staff To Pres. Buhari – Reports by joseph1832(m): 12:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Speculations everywhere
For now I believe "devil" pass apc
Considering you've been believing the PDP for the past 16 years, I'll say your belief in the devil hasn't changed one bit!.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Or Fayemi To Emerge Chief Of Staff To Pres. Buhari – Reports by GudluckIBB(m): 12:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
I don't Like fashola.He didn't tare my street after spending 8 years in office,he keeps saying he has turned lagos to south korea yet my street is left unattended.He knew what he did was wrong hence at the twilight of his Administration, he was busy appologising to Lagosians to forgive him. He pretends as if he is a saint as if he didn't steal while he was the Governor of Lagos State.From the way Fayemi Organized APC primaries,I think he will do better
Re: Fashola Or Fayemi To Emerge Chief Of Staff To Pres. Buhari – Reports by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
soe:
he was under utilised during tinubu's regime. Fashola is better as a leader, not a follower

Thanks for the info.
Re: Fashola Or Fayemi To Emerge Chief Of Staff To Pres. Buhari – Reports by wisolf(m): 1:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
Fashola should do more than a chief of staff,that's like an advanced messenger jare.
Re: Fashola Or Fayemi To Emerge Chief Of Staff To Pres. Buhari – Reports by dridowu: 1:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
I prefer Fashola than Fayemi because Fayemi is too docile for 9ja politics. Anyway Fashola would be better off in field post not office post

(1) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Jimeta, Yola. 8:30pm? / Photos; Senate President Saraki And Friends Celebrate His Inauguration In Style / Senator Remi Tinubu Conducting Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.