Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,768 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach (57582 Views)

Police Intercepts Hard Drugs In Kaduna (Photos) / Man Brings Rifle To Market In Akure Under The Influence Of Hard Drugs (Photos) / Jamaica In Abuja Were All Sort Of Hard Drugs Are Sold(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach by dotcomnamename: 3:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
I guess the mod on this topic is a new mod undecided
Re: Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach by toprealman: 3:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
uondum:
pics please
SEE YOUR LIFE?
Re: Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach by seunfape(m): 4:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
no sympathy from me. they are ears are blocked
Re: Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach by lastpage: 4:07pm On Jun 03, 2015
MrBully:

Don't you know Lastpage is a jobless old swine from a wretched family? grin Just ignore that oaf

Hahahaha, grin grin Birds of the same feather! Am sure you would both soon be caught, just make sure you get caught in one of those Asian countries

omo-Yiibo, now you know how it feels when you go around typing rubbish about Yorubas!

Igbo-kwenu! Where is the next one going to "explode" with bags of heroine inside his anus!

All na "hustle" according to our Brothers! wink wink wink

No Sense, No Shame, No Dignity! That is "Okoro" for you undecided undecided

Lastpage!

Re: Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach by MrBully: 4:16pm On Jun 03, 2015
lastpage:

Hahahaha, grin grin Birds of the same feather! Am sure you would both soon be caught, just make sure you get caught in one of those Asian countries

omo-Yiibo, now you know how it feels when you go around typing rubbish about Yorubas!

Igbo-kwenu! Where is the next one going to "explode" with bags of heroine inside his anus!

All na "hustle" according to our Brothers! wink wink wink

No Sense, No Shame, No Dignity! That is "Okoro" for you undecided undecided

Lastpage!
If I were you (but God forbid), I would worry about scraping off those tribal marks scaring your ugly face. Useless Yoruba goat wey dey shiit for poll grin

Re: Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach by biggz82: 4:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
Make una help me beg Igbo people

Re: Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach by Neplusultra(f): 4:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
stwazobia:

Rest in peace brother in da hustle...all die be die.. in your next world you will continue from where you stop. We dont worship risk takers, we take the risk. Better to do it da hard ways than to be da : Yoruba's that are lazy cowards and rapist, or the Hausa's that are murderer's and child molester's ... Proudly IGBO GUY...
Daz all!!! cool All die na die jare!!!
Re: Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach by Neplusultra(f): 4:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
Crying more dan d bereaved as usual undecided person take risk wey no favour am, people wey im no sabi wan die sef follow am!!! Make una take heart eh! Yimu
Re: Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach by Neplusultra(f): 4:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
MrBully:
[s][/s]
If I were you (but God forbid), I would worry about scraping off those tribal marks scaring your ugly face. Useless Yoruba goat wey dey shiit for poll grin
Hahahahaha!!!
Re: Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach by terzurum5(m): 4:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
elohorayodele:
doesnt deserve RIP
There are two types of RIP namely, Rest In Peace and Rest In Punishment

Re: Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach by holicalpha(m): 5:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
Luukasz:
I guess you just watched Game of Thrones cos i dont see how Valar Morghulis(All Men Shall Die) is related to the topic,If U av nothin reasonable 2 say then keep mute.As for d guy that died his death is a lesson for all those chasing after Money at all cost.
Valar Morghulis.
Re: Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach by lastpage: 5:29pm On Jun 03, 2015
MrBully:
[s][/s]

You cant ever be ME! Dont even think about it!! [size=18pt]Not even in your Dreams![/size] angry angry

You know what?
I dont come from that lineage that is renowned all over the world for forcing drugs down their anus!
undecided undecided

You MUST stick to being a BIAFRAN.... like your runaway Warlord Ikemba and this one that exploded nakedly on the streets of a foreign country!!
shocked shocked grin grin

Rofl

Lastpage!

Re: Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach by yhemest(f): 6:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
1000 ways to die.
Re: Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach by ibedun: 6:16pm On Jun 03, 2015
[size=20pt]IGBO again? This Biafran hustle dey one kind o![/size]

Re: Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach by MrBully: 6:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
lastpage:

You cant ever be ME! Dont even think about it!! [size=18pt]Not even in your Dreams![/size] angry angry

You know what?
I dont come from that lineage that is renowned all over the world for forcing drugs down their anus!
undecided undecided

You MUST stick to being a BIAFRAN.... like your runaway Warlord Ikemba and this one that exploded nakedly on the streets of a foreign country!!
shocked shocked grin grin

Rofl

Lastpage!
God forbid bad thing! grin I'd rather reincarnate as a bush pig than wish to be a dirty Yoruba dunce with stretch marks like u. A tribe of juju and all sorts of witchcraft. The only tribe in Africa where you'd see a mother fucckin her husband's best friend in front of her son. Where a brother would piimp his sister for cigarette change. You eat oil and ororo food in a cellophane bag. In the night a whole family go gather shiit for one poll. You're cursed! grin hahaha! God forbid bad thing
Re: Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach by PenSniper: 6:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
Are Nigerians the only people on earth or are they jinxed for drugs ? Lord have mercy.
Re: Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
MrBully:
[s][/s]
God forbid bad thing! grin I'd rather reincarnate as a bush pig than wish to be a dirty Yoruba dunce with stretch marks like u. A tribe of juju and all sorts of witchcraft. The only tribe in Africa where you'd see a mother fucckin her husband's best friend in front of her son. Where a brother would piimp his sister for cigarette change. You eat oil and ororo food in a cellophane bag. In the night a whole family go gather shiit for one poll. You're cursed! grin hahaha! God forbid bad thing
Frustrated bigot cheesy

Re: Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach by terzurum5(m): 6:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
mrkings84:
Before now, everything was blamed on Mr Jona but now that he's no more around, who do we push the blames to?
To his village Otueke na!

Re: Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach by stwazobia: 6:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
lazsnaira:

Pls ignore the tribal bigots, they're sad people who have failed in life.

But don't ever side evil. Drug dealing is evil and every drug dealer knows death is waiting at the other end of the tunnel.
Drug dealing is not bad stuff in da world.... Well it is not like i am supporting drug dealing but why paint it as if it is only da IGBO's that do drug. There is no tribe in any country in this wide world that you will not get people doing drug... Why always these tribal bashing... to hell with those tribal motherf***kers.
Re: Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach by eyinjuege: 6:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
IGBOSON1:
jakarta post indeed!

It's obvious the OP is going about digging for negative stories on Ndigbo! And of course there's always a willing moderator to help push it to the front page!

You know what? You are the first person on this thread to mention a tribe. Others will now see it fit to follow suit undecided .
Can we all be allowed to read for once without anyone inserting their tribe or others'?

Re: Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach by MrBully: 6:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
Pprovost:

Frustrated bigot cheesy
Shut up. I don't hate Yoruba people, but I have an issue with that fool
Re: Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach by JayJustus(m): 7:13pm On Jun 03, 2015
I just looked for the name and and as usual

*rowed kayak outta thread*

one murrafacker will now come and tell me shyte...I'm waiting for you or you can just gerrara here
Re: Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach by JayJustus(m): 7:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
tdayof:
jayjustus here they are again.... grin grin grin

by their fruit we shall know them...Igbos and drugs is like Liverpool and no EPL title since I was born

Re: Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach by lazsnaira(m): 7:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
stwazobia:

Drug dealing is not bad stuff in da world.... Well it is not like i am supporting drug dealing but why paint it as if it is only da IGBO's that do drug. There is no tribe in any country in this wide world that you will not get people doing drug... Why always these tribal bashing... to hell with those tribal motherf***kers.
Don't ever worry yourself about such bigots. They're only on the internet to vent out their frustrated life.

A lot of big men are doing drugs . Some of them are even big politicians that we all know. The problem is that it is the small men & women carriers that are caught by the authorities. The big fishes are never caught because they don't carry it themselves.

So any one who carries drug knows there is death waiting. So personally I don't encourage anyone to do drug and if they decided to do it, I will not pity them if they're caught.

Have a wonderful day!

Re: Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach by Jabia(m): 8:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
holicalpha:
I don't care if they are Nigerians or Indonesians or Thais Or Chinese.

They should keep on Dying the Hard way since they are so bent on getting money the hard way.

- Valar Morghulis.

Valaar dohaeris!
Re: Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach by ashir24910: 12:06am On Jun 04, 2015
Igbo kwenu hey
Re: Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach by lastpage: 5:16am On Jun 04, 2015
MrBully:
[s][/s]
Shut up. I don't hate Yoruba people, but I have an issue with that fool

You cant have an issue with me! grin grin grin

Unlike you, I dont stick DRUGS down my anus...... so how the hell are you going to have an issue with me?

And please quit this your hypocritical "l dont hate Yoruba people", .... your previous posts are enough confirmation that you are one of those lowlifes who are children of ANGER and HATE! tongue tongue

But you dont count .....except to become Guillotine-fodder for some small Asian Executioner!

STOP FORCING DRUGS DOWN YOUR AZZ-HOLE..... all the the name of HUSTLE!
Wetin, na only una follow hard drugs come
(#In Mama Piss Voice) grin grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach by Nobody: 6:19am On Jun 04, 2015
millionaireman:

BH painted you and Nigeria worst dark all over the world. It makes you and every Nigerian look like savages.

Not really, terrorist are extremist everyone knows all citizens can't be extremist however drugs and fraud would stick more than bh. Hard to feel sorry for someone who has no regard for his life. No be you and me wey dey struggle for Nigeria. So really.
Re: Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach by Nobody: 6:21am On Jun 04, 2015
JayJustus:

by their fruit we shall know them...Igbos and drugs is like Liverpool and no EPL title since I was born

Am not igbo but that's a bit harsh should we now say all Yoruba are rapists or molesters. Being a bigot shows much about you as a person. It's a Nigerian thing first before anything other thing.
Re: Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach by Nobody: 6:25am On Jun 04, 2015
stwazobia:

Rest in peace brother in da hustle...all die be die.. in your next world you will continue from where you stop. We dont worship risk takers, we take the risk. Better to do it da hard ways than to be da : Yoruba's that are lazy cowards and rapist, or the Hausa's that are murderer's and child molester's ... Proudly IGBO GUY...

That's wrong you're encouraging drugs pushing, maybe you need to read on the impact on the society rather than how much it earns. Why should I take joy in bringing something that destroys a society. Wrong mindset bro. Also as for your bigotry I guess you're too far to be saved keep being myopic. In business world there's no tribe

Re: Nigeria Dies After Hard Drugs Bursted In His Stomach by onatisi(m): 6:28am On Jun 04, 2015
Something always puzzles me ,out of all drug trafficking cases in nigeria , ibos account for almost 80% yorubas 20% ,but I have never seen or heard about a northerner been involved in it . The big question is why? Don't they like money and flashy things too? what makes them thick against the drug trade ? And what makes other regions easily prone to engaging in it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Graphic Photos From The Bank Robbery At Agbara This Morning / Two Nigerian Men Fight On Airplane: Nigerians React / Kidnapper E-Money: FG To Claim Properties Owned By Collins Ezenwa Dead Kidnapper