Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Let's Matchmake You..you Never Can Tell# - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Let's Matchmake You..you Never Can Tell# (1079 Views)

We'll Matchmake You. / Need True Love,i Matchmake -proven N Tested / Need True Love,i Matchmake -proven N Tested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Matchmake You..you Never Can Tell# by adeybola(f): 12:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
You Single/seriously Searching/matured and Working class?...Send an invite to 2B617340 OR submit your whatsapp number here!...We are professionals,Let's Matchmake you with that partner you always want...
NB: Male- 30 years and above
Female- 25 years and above
It is Free!#SisiWa
Re: Let's Matchmake You..you Never Can Tell# by adeybola(f): 5:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
Seems as if Most people don't know how Match-Making works...when sending your details,sending your picture is VERY important!...your intending date/partner needs to see you!.Plz take note..Thank you
#Sisiwa
Re: Let's Matchmake You..you Never Can Tell# by lordthunderbolt(m): 9:13am On Jun 04, 2015
Re: Let's Matchmake You..you Never Can Tell# by adeybola(f): 2:33pm On Jun 05, 2015
Okies
Re: Let's Matchmake You..you Never Can Tell# by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 05, 2015
Re: Let's Matchmake You..you Never Can Tell# by Benzzle: 3:49pm On Jun 05, 2015
Re: Let's Matchmake You..you Never Can Tell# by Herdeyinka(f): 9:12am On Jun 07, 2015
Re: Let's Matchmake You..you Never Can Tell# by buscojnr: 9:43pm On Jun 07, 2015
Am a guy. A Graduate.5.5ft tal and fair in complextion. I live and work in lagos.I need a responsible yoruba working class muslim or xtain lady btw the age of 23-28yrs.she shd be pretty, fair , average in height and chubby.2883e951. 08069387093
Re: Let's Matchmake You..you Never Can Tell# by adeybola(f): 8:10am On Jun 10, 2015
Ladies where art thou? Its just males I'm gerrin interest from..#wheew#shyladies
Re: Let's Matchmake You..you Never Can Tell# by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 10, 2015
kk
Re: Let's Matchmake You..you Never Can Tell# by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 10, 2015
I'm here o. No watsap no. email me to get it privately moreeni@yahoo.com .

I want a young man who is seriously romantic, who loves and respects God, his elders and mankind. Who would kiss me like kilode! Comfy going out and being indoors, who doesn't mimic lamentations where finance is concerned, who doesn't mind the child-like adults( I'm not saying I'm childish o), who is on the left side of 30yrs, who can read newspaper out loud and make it sound melodic, who doesn't mind small breasted slim Chic's, who will not be daddying me up and down but let me walk by his side, who is dark and not short, who is almost perfect with adorable imperfections... I will add more later grin

I'm a simple girl with everything humble, by the way tongue but I don't presently have a boyfriend and he's supposed to help make the next generation 'hotties'

1 Like

Re: Let's Matchmake You..you Never Can Tell# by iamxxxlegend(m): 7:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
moreeni:
I'm here o. No watsap no. email me to get it privately moreeni@yahoo.com .
I want a young man who is seriously romantic, who loves and respects God, his elders and mankind. Who would kiss me like kilode! Comfy going out and being indoors, who doesn't mimic lamentations where finance is concerned, who doesn't mind the child-like adults( I'm not saying I'm childish o), who is on the left side of 30yrs, who can read newspaper out loud and make it sound melodic, who doesn't mind small breasted slim Chic's, who will not be daddying me up and down but let me walk by his side, who is dark and not short, who is almost perfect with adorable imperfections... I will add more later grin
I'm a simple girl with everything humble, by the way tongue but I don't presently have a boyfriend and he's supposed to help make the next generation 'hotties'

Nawa ooo.
Cool specs.
All d best

1 Like

Re: Let's Matchmake You..you Never Can Tell# by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 11, 2015
Wow, nice thread
Re: Let's Matchmake You..you Never Can Tell# by Whobedatte(m): 3:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
08057789684.whattp
Re: Let's Matchmake You..you Never Can Tell# by chiMoni37(m): 9:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
08060819095...or jessembachu@gmail.com
Re: Let's Matchmake You..you Never Can Tell# by chiMoni37(m): 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2015
08060819005...or jessembachu@gmail.com
Re: Let's Matchmake You..you Never Can Tell# by slide01: 9:41am On Jul 04, 2015
Re: Let's Matchmake You..you Never Can Tell# by pankere(m): 4:24pm On Jul 04, 2015
moreeni you have mail wink
Re: Let's Matchmake You..you Never Can Tell# by cyprus000: 4:47pm On Jul 04, 2015
slide01:
Am single, I need a lady for a relationship.Whatsapp me
on (07064459483).
[size=13pt]
WTF..gringringrincheesygrincheesy

Guy,what's really happening?.
You have been posting this same thing with the same pics in virtually all your comments on nairaland.

You mean,you haven't seen your missing rib all this whilegrin.

**Little advice from a brother**

Work on yourself,make your acct fat and watch things change for you.
You won't even have time for them.
Please stop doing this.you dun pass amwink
Online dating ish, is not ideal,except you are just flirting around.

(No offennse intended)

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Let's Matchmake You..you Never Can Tell# by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
WTF..gringringrincheesygrincheesy

Guy,what's really happening?.
You have been posting this same thing with the same pics in virtually all your comments on nairaland.

You mean,you haven't seen your missing rib all this whilegrin.

**Little advice from a brother**

Work on yourself,make your acct fat and watch things change for you.
You won't even have time for them.
Please stop doing this.you dun pass amwink
Online dating ish, is not ideal,except you are just flirting around.

(No offennse intended)

[/size]

grin grin grin I think the guy is a good advertiser, the objective is for us to see the gates. So, he is either a gateman or gate salesman.
Re: Let's Matchmake You..you Never Can Tell# by cyprus000: 6:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
moreeni:

grin grin grin I think the guy is a good advertiser, the objective is for us to see the gates. So, he is either a gateman or gate salesman.
[size=13pt]
Lol..gringrincheesy

This really got megrin..the surprizin thing is that all his comments on nairaland is this same advertisment.
When I checked his previous post,I couldn't help but lough hard.
He is really commited in what he does and don't seem to care what anyone thinks about himgrin

People dey
[/size]

(1) (Reply)

I / Single Mum Needs A Reponsble God Fearing Man Please Not Youth / Ok now it's time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.