Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Nigeria's #1 Jokes/comedy Website - Suggestions Needed - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigeria's #1 Jokes/comedy Website - Suggestions Needed (1232 Views)

Latest Jokes & Comedy Skit!!! Join Delight Comedy Whatsapp Group. / Funny Admin Needed For A New Comedy Website / Name Suggestions For A Comedy Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's #1 Jokes/comedy Website - Suggestions Needed by Sukafiacom(m): 12:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
Hello guys.

I'm working on a jokes/comedy website which i want to become Nigeria's go to place for jokes/comedy. The whole idea is to create a site that when something funny happens the 1st thing that'll come to one's mind is posting it on the site. The whole purpose of this site is to help people relax from all the tension and pressure that comes from work, school, the society, etc. Also i plan on running weekly or monthly contest on the site, the contest is all about people posting funny stuffs and the 1 with the highest votes gets a reward. I'm also thinking of a jokes/comedy forum on the site. To cut the long story short i need your suggestions. for the contest i want to know what you think is a good reward, and other suggestions 4 the site too.

Contest categories will include;
Photos - funny picture of oneself, doing anything funny.
Comic/Cartoon - Funny Comic/cartoon work
Video - Create a funny and upload, highest rated gets a reward
Photoshop - Photoshop an image 2 mk it funny and get rewarded.

Pls note that the site is up an running, but the contest and forum is work in progress as i 1st want 2 get your suggestions.

Fellow Nairalanders, pls kindly drop your suggestions. Thanks

Re: Nigeria's #1 Jokes/comedy Website - Suggestions Needed by tomiobj(m): 5:13am On Jun 04, 2015
Sukafiacom:
Hello guys.

I'm working on a jokes/comedy website which i want to become Nigeria's go to place for jokes/comedy. The whole idea is to create a site that when something funny happens the 1st thing that'll come to one's mind is posting it on the site. The whole purpose of this site is to help people relax from all the tension and pressure that comes from work, school, the society, etc. Also i plan on running weekly or monthly contest on the site, the contest is all about people posting funny stuffs and the 1 with the highest votes gets a reward. I'm also thinking of a jokes/comedy forum on the site. To cut the long story short i need your suggestions. for the contest i want to know what you think is a good reward, and other suggestions 4 the site too.

Contest categories will include;
Photos - funny picture of oneself, doing anything funny.
Comic/Cartoon - Funny Comic/cartoon work
Video - Create a funny and upload, highest rated gets a reward
Photoshop - Photoshop an image 2 mk it funny and get rewarded.

Pls note that the site is up an running, but the contest and forum is work in progress as i 1st want 2 get your suggestions.

Fellow Nairalanders, pls kindly drop your suggestions. Thanks
. Ehya. People already do that on instagram. You can't do it via website (except there is a weekly/monthly reward for free airtime...even though it will cause plagiarism). I suggest making an application that runs smoothly.
Re: Nigeria's #1 Jokes/comedy Website - Suggestions Needed by tomiobj(m): 5:14am On Jun 04, 2015
Dnt gv pple rewards. It wiill cause fight. Person cn be lyk. Hey,y r u using my picture to get monney/airtime. Iit will cause problems
Re: Nigeria's #1 Jokes/comedy Website - Suggestions Needed by Sukafiacom(m): 10:48pm On Jun 04, 2015
The pictures that will be rewarded are unique pictures. Ppl are suppose 2 snap a funny pic and send it in, d owner of d highest rated photo gets a reward.
Re: Nigeria's #1 Jokes/comedy Website - Suggestions Needed by tomiobj(m): 5:39am On Jun 05, 2015
Sukafiacom:
The pictures that will be rewarded are unique pictures. Ppl are suppose 2 snap a funny pic and send it in, d owner of d highest rated photo gets a reward.
. Another person can claim the picture and say it was stolen. Or it wz hs idea.

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Joke That Would Make Your Heart Best Faster / Hilarious : Check Out The Real Name Of this Senegalese - American Musician(pics) / When Your Roommate Is From Mbaise(Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.