Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Photos: President Buhari Makes First International Visit To Niger Republic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: President Buhari Makes First International Visit To Niger Republic (1180 Views)

Buhari Makes New Appointments For FAAN, NCAA, NAMA, Rural Electrification Agency / Dead Or Alive Buhari Makes No Difference - Financial Times / Photos From President Buhari First International Visit To Niger Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: President Buhari Makes First International Visit To Niger Republic by onlyme12: 12:34pm On Jun 03, 2015
President Buhari is out of the country. He just made his first international visit to Niger Republic where he was received by President Mahamadou Issoufou and other dignitaries in Niger.

http://www.nigerianewsheadlines.com/?p=294

Re: Photos: President Buhari Makes First International Visit To Niger Republic by onlyme12: 12:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
more photos

Re: Photos: President Buhari Makes First International Visit To Niger Republic by dammilotun(m): 12:37pm On Jun 03, 2015
Nice,ftc. The president looking ever gallant and executive. I pray this menace of boko haram is wiped out soon.

1 Like

Re: Photos: President Buhari Makes First International Visit To Niger Republic by Rexceedo: 12:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
fool
Re: Photos: President Buhari Makes First International Visit To Niger Republic by Princecalm(m): 12:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
sai Buhari.
Re: Photos: President Buhari Makes First International Visit To Niger Republic by adioolayi(m): 12:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
Mr President is not in Niger Republic to wine and dine....Bokoharam reign of terror coming to an end soonest!

God Bless Nigeria
Re: Photos: President Buhari Makes First International Visit To Niger Republic by GudluckIBB(m): 1:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
Baba is always looking gallant and he is always at alert.I'm sure if it was GEJ, he would have gone to Niger and Chad with Shekau because
When GEJ went to Chad the last time,he went with Ali Modu Sherif, the same Sherif Australian Negotiator said he was one of BH sponsors
Carro go Baba,After dealing with Shekau.the next person will be Asari Dokubo with his Christain mother hand as well as Nwazuruike for attempting to bring back Biafra
Re: Photos: President Buhari Makes First International Visit To Niger Republic by stephenqueen: 1:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
Rexceedo:
fool
Your father is a fool undecided angry angry
Re: Photos: President Buhari Makes First International Visit To Niger Republic by stephenqueen: 1:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
Haters see my president in action, it is not too late, you guyz can still join the change bus...Make e no be like those people wey no enter noah ark,u no wetin do those people grin grin....
Enter the change bus now and remain blessed.i don talk wetin God told me to tell you o, he who that has ear let him hear

TEAM PMB ALL THE WAY
Re: Photos: President Buhari Makes First International Visit To Niger Republic by donphilopus: 1:34pm On Jun 03, 2015
Rexceedo:
fool

Yes. We agree he's a fool. But wouldn't you prefer your father rather be a fool and be called the President of a nation to his current status?! This fool shall rule you till 2023. If you ain't comfortable with that, you relocate to hell.

1 Like

Re: Photos: President Buhari Makes First International Visit To Niger Republic by obi4eze(m): 2:11pm On Jun 03, 2015
That's my President, the Ogbuagu (Tiger killer) 1 of Aba. He always looks gallant and Presidential.

Carry on sir.

Whom God has blessed no man can curse.

Soon, Boko Haram will be crushed.

(1) (Reply)

Bailout: Jonathan Generated The Funds Used, NLNG MD Insists / Happy Nelson Mandela's Day (quotes, Sayings, Images & Whatsapp Status) 2015 / Breaking News: Halliburton Bribery Scandal - Buhari Orders Reopen Of Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.