Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Nigeria In Limbo As President And Vice Abandon The Country On A Jamboree - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria In Limbo As President And Vice Abandon The Country On A Jamboree (4241 Views)

Rio 2016: How Dalung Embarked On Jamboree With 36 Guests - NigerianTimes / Resident Doctors Begins Nationwide Strike As President/vice Abandon Nigeria / Voters Abandon The Two Main Presiential Candidate In Ebonyi State_ Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria In Limbo As President And Vice Abandon The Country On A Jamboree by phlemzy: 3:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
And this is the magic PMB plead with Nigerians not to expect. We all want quick action,which is not possible.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In Limbo As President And Vice Abandon The Country On A Jamboree by abiambo(m): 3:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
remember when buhari and idiagbon both went on pilgrimage together,,,
bjdon:
Please let's try and be objective and mature in our analysis and postings. We know for a fact that people in govt and the political parties come to NL to gauge opinion.

In this case it is clearly wrong for both the President and VP to be out of the country at the same time. It's simply not done. I can only think it's a result of the fact that there is not yet a chief of staff in Aso Rock, who would normally be in charge of planning such things. All in all it's no big deal as Buhari is quite close by in Niger. it's not like he's gone to India or Brazil. What's more important is the urgent need to get the principal offers appointed quickly.
Re: Nigeria In Limbo As President And Vice Abandon The Country On A Jamboree by huptin(m): 3:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
I am an ardent supporter of "Change'' but in the last 5 days i am yet to see anything that resembles ''Change'' in any way.
Re: Nigeria In Limbo As President And Vice Abandon The Country On A Jamboree by bjdon: 3:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
abiambo:
remember when buhari and idiagbon both went on pilgrimage together,,,

No I don't remember that, but even if that did happen, Iam sure the cabinet was already in place. We have no cabinet in place, if a major incident were to happen who takes charge? Please let's call facts how they are, regardless of weather you support Buhari or not, at this time, with no chief of staff, no Defense Minister, a ragging insurgency and acute fuel shortage, it's simply not right for the President and Vice to be out of the country at the sametime
Re: Nigeria In Limbo As President And Vice Abandon The Country On A Jamboree by nickxtra(m): 3:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
...And when you are done crying, pls let us know the size of the delegation that followed them, if it is the size of what PDP would have travlled with.
Re: Nigeria In Limbo As President And Vice Abandon The Country On A Jamboree by kernel504(m): 3:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
Imana o seti go... Oh seti eh. PSquare lyrics.
Re: Nigeria In Limbo As President And Vice Abandon The Country On A Jamboree by IYANGBALI: 4:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
Op and all other movement of change haters,wetin una don see?una never see anything. Buhari will rule you and your households for the next 4 yrs or more,so make una keep finding faults/hating. Sai Buhari
Re: Nigeria In Limbo As President And Vice Abandon The Country On A Jamboree by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
IYANGBALI:
Op and all other movement of change haters,wetin una don see?una never see anything. Buhari will rule you and your households for the next 4 yrs or more,so make una keep finding faults/hating. Sai Buhari
Pls can you for the sake of this country condemn bad things. Both the President and Vice are out of the country without a cabinet in place. It wouldn't have been an issue if we have a cabinet in place. Do u know the anarchy that will plug this country into if anything should happen to them, or if the enemies of this country try playing a fast one on us. Pls condemn what is wrong. #Peace
Baba disappoints me again.
Re: Nigeria In Limbo As President And Vice Abandon The Country On A Jamboree by VANHELLSING: 4:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
IYANGBALI:
^^^^ Says the SLAVE who can not distinguish his right from left embarassed kiss undecided

The autistic illiterate old despot has nothing to offer Nigerians and It's even sacrilegious to mention his vice, the half educated but brainless liar, masquerading himself as a pastor.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria In Limbo As President And Vice Abandon The Country On A Jamboree by xxxoladevoxxx(m): 5:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
bjdon:

No I don't remember that, but even if that did happen, Iam sure the cabinet was already in place. We have no cabinet in place, if a major incident were to happen who takes charge? Please let's call facts how they are, regardless of weather you support Buhari or not, at this time, with no chief of staff, no Defense Minister, a ragging insurgency and acute fuel shortage, it's simply not right for the President and Vice to be out of the country at the sametime

Its too Dangerous for them to be outta the Country...
Re: Nigeria In Limbo As President And Vice Abandon The Country On A Jamboree by jukaizer(m): 5:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
The VP Prof Yemi Osinbajo has returned to the country. He was in Onitsha with senator Ngige this afternoon to condole the Abia state governor on the tanker accident and the attendant loss of lives. It's therefore erroneous to say both PMB and VP are out of the country at the same time. Source: NTA news.
Re: Nigeria In Limbo As President And Vice Abandon The Country On A Jamboree by IYANGBALI: 5:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
VANHELLSING:

^^^^ Says the SLAVE who can not distinguish his right from left embarassed kiss undecided

The autistic illiterate old despot has nothing to offer Nigerians and It's even sacrilegious to mention his vice, the half educated but brainless liar, masquerading himself as a pastor.
its not easy to lose an election especially to your worst enemy,sowie dats all I can say. Move on like your master jonathan or jump into the lagoon,its free tongue
Re: Nigeria In Limbo As President And Vice Abandon The Country On A Jamboree by IYANGBALI: 5:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
MrCcf:

Pls can you for the sake of this country condemn bad things. Both the President and Vice are out of the country without a cabinet in place. It wouldn't have been an issue if we have a cabinet in place. Do u know the anarchy that will plug this country into if anything should happen to them, or if the enemies of this country try playing a fast one on us. Pls condemn what is wrong. #Peace
Baba disappoints me again.
The VP Prof Yemi Osinbajo has returned to the country. He was in Onitsha with senator Ngige this afternoon to condole the Abia state governor on the tanker accident and the attendant loss of lives. It's therefore erroneous to say both PMB and VP are out of the country at the same time. Source: NTA news,meanwhile you can join all other disappoined agents to do the needful and stop lamenting here on NL
Re: Nigeria In Limbo As President And Vice Abandon The Country On A Jamboree by IYANGBALI: 5:48pm On Jun 03, 2015
xxxoladevoxxx:

Its too Dangerous for them to be outta the Country...
The VP Prof Yemi Osinbajo has returned to the country. He was in Onitsha with senator Ngige this afternoon to condole the Abia state governor on the tanker accident and the attendant loss of lives. It's therefore erroneous to say both PMB and VP are out of the country at the same time. Source: NTA news.
Re: Nigeria In Limbo As President And Vice Abandon The Country On A Jamboree by IYANGBALI: 5:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
bjdon:

The VP Prof Yemi Osinbajo has returned to the country. He was in Onitsha with senator Ngige this afternoon to condole the Abia state governor on the tanker accident and the attendant loss of lives. It's therefore erroneous to say both PMB and VP are out of the country at the same time. Source: NTA news.....now will you shut the fok up before I bring out my AK47
Re: Nigeria In Limbo As President And Vice Abandon The Country On A Jamboree by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
unite4real:

he is entitled to using state fund for hajj. Citizens of Nigeria are sponsored annually for hajj using govt money. it is in the budget, so it's not a problem. my mother was a beneficiary. Jonathan was as well. so if Buhari benefits, you shouldn't make a fuss about it.

Slave
Re: Nigeria In Limbo As President And Vice Abandon The Country On A Jamboree by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
Mogidi:
President Buhari's first trip outside Nigeria is to [size=13pt]Niger[/size] a muslim country.

Vice President Osibanjo's first trip outside Nigeria is to [size=13pt]Sudan[/size] a muslim country.

I hope this is not the start of the rumoured "Islamization" agenda?
Dat vice na house boi
Just dere running errands for both tinubu and patron of boko Buhari
Na ontop him head dem go islamize naija

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In Limbo As President And Vice Abandon The Country On A Jamboree by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 03, 2015
aresa:

Dumbest, shallow and illogical post ever....

@ OP, sorry for your uncontrollable pain and anger, too bad you are in for 4 years of pain, sorrow, bitterness and disgruntledness...
Saudi Arabia is the most useless country in the world

Israel has contributed to human development than any other peoples

If in doubt, kindly use that online Jewish invention called Google and confirm the uselessness of your average goat farking arab against that of God's chosen people.

Muslim swine

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In Limbo As President And Vice Abandon The Country On A Jamboree by aresa: 10:29pm On Jun 03, 2015
[s]
BackDatAssUp:
Saudi Arabia is the most useless country in the world

Israel has contributed to human development than any other peoples

If in doubt, kindly use that online Jewish invention called Google and confirm the uselessness of your average goat farking arab against that of God's chosen people.

Muslim swine
[/s]

I find you shallow, ignorant and unintelligent internet trolls very very nauseating.
Re: Nigeria In Limbo As President And Vice Abandon The Country On A Jamboree by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

I find you shallow, ignorant and unintelligent internet trolls very very nauseating.

Remi Tinubu pant sniffer, Saudi Arabia remains the capital of inbreeding, dunce Islamic extremism and homosexuals r@pe.

Moslem swine

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In Limbo As President And Vice Abandon The Country On A Jamboree by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

Mention one thing other than Islamic terrorism that Saudi Arabia has contributed to humanity? Not a damn thing.

Islam is a religion of a brute chimp. A religion that promotes evil and illiteracy

As I post this now, Muhammed is being rammed hard and dry by a swine.

Useless religion of inbred hicks.
Re: Nigeria In Limbo As President And Vice Abandon The Country On A Jamboree by fx45(m): 10:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
xpac01:
All this saTANists you all will soon eat your words when the spree of surprises starts unfolding.
Exactly when will that be.... 2019? angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigeria In Limbo As President And Vice Abandon The Country On A Jamboree by aresa: 10:48pm On Jun 03, 2015
[s]
BackDatAssUp:

Mention one thing other than Islamic terrorism that Saudi Arabia has contributed to humanity? Not a damn thing.

Islam is a religion of a brute chimp. A religion that promotes evil and illiteracy

As I post this now, Muhammed is being rammed hard and dry by a swine.

Useless religion of inbred hicks.

[/s]

Re: Nigeria In Limbo As President And Vice Abandon The Country On A Jamboree by unite4real: 10:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Retardeen
Re: Nigeria In Limbo As President And Vice Abandon The Country On A Jamboree by fx45(m): 10:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
Arosa:
@topic, who is in charge now? angry
Only God knows... Infact NOBODY! Nigeria is currently on auto-pilot as we speak....

May Day! May Day!! May Day!!!
Re: Nigeria In Limbo As President And Vice Abandon The Country On A Jamboree by UniqueGem(m): 11:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
HiGod:

Just shut that shit called mouth.

Did you say anything when Jonathan was jumping from one Church to another you hypocrite?

Did you say anything when Jonathan turned Jerusalem to his leisure centre despite the fact that Jonathan is a president of a secular country?

How many visit did Jonathan pay to Muslim countries when he was a president against christian countries around d world?

How many people from the same region were given the key portfolios in Jonathan administration contrary to precedent?

Bleep off you Dimwit
Under GEJ, he said nothing while you said Something. Under PMB; you are saying nothing while he is saying something. THE Questio now is: Why are you asking him to shut up? You already said your piece when you had the chance, so please allow him talk.
Re: Nigeria In Limbo As President And Vice Abandon The Country On A Jamboree by codedslayer: 1:08am On Jun 05, 2015
BlackTechnology:
See the Change abi na Chain Yorubas voted for

Truly education is not wisdom

A whole so called sophisticated tribe being foooled. grin

Coming from a cursed ediot from the cursed tribe of the sad east. The worthless tribe that has been dumped in the dustbin. Woe betides you and your useless family. Ediot
Re: Nigeria In Limbo As President And Vice Abandon The Country On A Jamboree by nicklaus40: 2:33am On Jun 05, 2015
Dear Lord pls give all these TANoids brain, they really nid it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thread For Buhari Supporters Who Have Been Disappointed / church/owanbe party:video Cities Of The Poor Yoruba People.compare to rich igbos / Nnamdi Kanu Must Never Be Set Free In This Life Or The Next

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.