Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,537 members, 7,958,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:44 PM

Senate Approves Buhari’s 15 Advisers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Approves Buhari’s 15 Advisers (43808 Views)

NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance / Buhari Asks Senate To Clear 15 Advisers / General Muhammadu Buhari's 15 Top Promises To Nigerians. All To Be Accomplish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s 15 Advisers by richidinho(m): 1:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
For somedays now av been hearing 15 advisers

Dey no get names?
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s 15 Advisers by holuwamurewa(m): 1:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
Livintainment:
grin grin grin IM LIKA SPEED OF LIGHT
when you go kontinew ya story na cheesy

See suspense for there

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s 15 Advisers by swagsguy(m): 1:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
This is definitely the beginning of business after advisers has being approved minister approval should follow suite.

There is need to set the ball rolling on time so as not to give PDP e-warlord time for wagging there mouth.
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s 15 Advisers by gbongbo6070(m): 1:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
Good bless my PRESDO Good bless my fellow nairalanders good bless federal rep of Nigeria.
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s 15 Advisers by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
Nairalanders !!! Make una PRAY for me !!! Gov. Fayose nominated my name cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s 15 Advisers by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
only in Nigeria do you seek approval to make appointment without disclosing the names to the approving authority.

what if they are of questionable character.

what is the purpose of seeking the approval sef.

obviously this is not change but a continuity of the old order
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s 15 Advisers by rammyty: 1:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
Why the incognito act. We need names and I think d senate should demand for it as well
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s 15 Advisers by emabe: 1:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/184282-senate-approves-buharis-request-to-appoint-15-advisers.html

who knows why these buffoons are now eager to pls as if na so dem bin dey work b4?
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s 15 Advisers by condralbede(m): 1:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
Good
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s 15 Advisers by jayben(m): 1:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
Nice move
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s 15 Advisers by ifemi001: 1:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
Those who requested on the herbs that allow u stay longer in bed(45-1hr)frm the guy(in Badagry),the cost is N5k,it ll be easier to get it to you if u reside in Lagos compare to those who called frm cross country except that am to send it tru the driver coming ur side there....it real some have spoke with him directly....
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s 15 Advisers by AnneMomoh: 1:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
jorlons:
K
kilo?
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s 15 Advisers by Imortal001: 1:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
Forget party workload! with cooperation and unity among everyone of us, we can take this country out of the hand of phoarohs!
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s 15 Advisers by MakeMoves: 1:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
Check your email on the OPEC matter, you might have been CC'd

MuguliciousMUGU:
I just hope they won't advice him wrongly.

Like buying 109 private jets for all senators and 360 aeroplanes for all house of rep members.

They need to advice him on how to make:
1 naira = 1 dollar
the price of garri must go down
and advice him not to remove fuel subsidy, rain subsidy but he can remove corruption subsidy.

But up till now, buhari has not gone to OPEC to stabilise the price of oil... What is happening?
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s 15 Advisers by permsec: 1:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
Foxyhoxy:
Sharp sharp duties... d slowpoke is gone...
Hope when ur dad is adressed as a slowpoke, it will be fun to u
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s 15 Advisers by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 03, 2015
Hmmm...
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s 15 Advisers by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 03, 2015
ifemi001:
Those who requested on the herbs that allow u stay longer in bed(45-1hr)frm the guy(in Badagry),the cost is N5k,it ll be easier to get it to you if u reside in Lagos compare to those who called frm cross country except that am to send it tru the driver coming ur side there....it real some have spoke with him directly....
. Which Puuussssyyyy go allow Diiiccck to be drilling inside her for 45- 1 hr without coolant ? grin grin grin grin
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s 15 Advisers by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 03, 2015
Junk journalism

Advisers are not constitutionally recognised offices and are at the prerogative and discretion of the President who maintains them on Aso Rock's annual budget. Ministers and other constitutionally recognised offices however require ratification from the Senate.

The Presidency simply notified the Senate on his new staffs and nothing more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s 15 Advisers by niceguy7(m): 1:49pm On Jun 03, 2015
Na so naa...no time to check time.
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s 15 Advisers by AreaFada2: 1:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
tempex88:
what are they approving.....

You can be sure there is nothing like "Bill to improve public health, Bill to safeguard the elderly & other vulnerable people, Bill to combat child & maternal mortality, Bill to fight official waste of resources, Bill to Improve education, Bill to create employment for the youths" and so on. You can bet your last kobo on it.

2 Likes

Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s 15 Advisers by myklangelo(m): 1:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
Our senators are really on a fast track. I hope the approved can prove their worth.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s 15 Advisers by madjune(m): 1:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

Like buying 109 private jets for all senators and 360 aeroplanes for all house of rep members.

1 naira = 1 dollar
and advice him not to remove fuel subsidy, rain subsidy but he can remove corruption subsidy.

But up till now, buhari has not gone to OPEC to stabilise the price of oil... What is happening?

You either learn to read your books well or stop dry jokes.
Buhari never said he would stabilise oil price nor make the naira equal to the dollar.
He only said he would give his best towards achieving these.
And of course, he nearly achieved it in the 80s.
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s 15 Advisers by qdat(m): 1:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
impressive move... nibo leh fi orukor si tele t'nje bull dog....

sai Baba..
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s 15 Advisers by jorlons(m): 1:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
AnneMomoh:

kilo?
Lode?
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s 15 Advisers by larrymoore(m): 1:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
I hve not heard from Buhari.
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s 15 Advisers by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
Names...
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s 15 Advisers by larrikess(m): 1:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
rabimlomo:
These senators are really working now o. This na real firefire grin grin grin grin
But approving anything without thorough investigation just to satisfy Baba is not too good for nigeria now.

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s 15 Advisers by jaybee3(m): 1:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
Who exactly did they approve?
What's with the secrecy abegiii?

2 Likes

Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s 15 Advisers by Ephemmm: 1:58pm On Jun 03, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

1 naira = 1 dollar

As your name indicates, your mumuism has no equal....
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s 15 Advisers by GoodJ: 1:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
so our senators can act promptly? fear of the unknown

tomtam:
hmmm
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s 15 Advisers by anonimi: 2:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
With or WITHOUT public asset declaration as voluntarily promised on the campaign trail by our "strong, incorruptible man of integrity"

But Buhari, in the document titled, ‘I pledge to Nigeria’ had also said that all his political appointees would only earn salaries and allowances as prescribed by the Revenue and Mobilisation and Fiscal Allocation Commission.

He said, “I pledge to publicly declare my assets and liabilities, [size=14pt]encourage all my appointees publicly declare their assets and liabilities as a pre-condition for appointment.[/size] All political appointees will only earn the salaries and allowances determined by the RMFAC.

More from: http://www.punchng.com/news/buhari-vp-fail-to-declare-assets-publicly/
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s 15 Advisers by rabimlomo: 2:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
larrikess:
But approving anything without thorough investigation just to satisfy Baba is not too good for nigeria now.

That is true though.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Celebrates His 62nd Birthday In IDP Camps In Mangu, Plateau State / Abia State Government House Completed By Ikpeazu (Photos) / Buhari Addresses Biafra Issue In A New Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.