Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Pictures Of Kidnappers Arrested This Morning In Port Harcourt. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of Kidnappers Arrested This Morning In Port Harcourt. (53251 Views)

Gang Leader Of Kidnappers Arrested In Rivers This Morning (Photos) / Malik Nasir Storming Lagos Creeks In Search Of Kidnappers, Shares His Experience / See The Faces Of Kidnappers Arrested In Abuja By Police & Weapons Recovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Kidnappers Arrested This Morning In Port Harcourt. by ibietela2(m): 9:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
Do you know there?

YeYeah
Re: Pictures Of Kidnappers Arrested This Morning In Port Harcourt. by honeric01(m): 12:26am On Jun 04, 2015
aguiyi:

hahahahahahahahahahaha, if i catch you walahi, i go take you start kidnapping.

that place is a den of petty criminals. i enter boat from that waterside when going for out of station work in bonny.

i also go there on Sunday mornings for fresh water fish. those guys do loiter around there very well same with the police and their several vans.

they all know them selves. there is a police post there even.

Yes, i normally sight you there with that your red singlet with a wrap of didingo. small small o
Re: Pictures Of Kidnappers Arrested This Morning In Port Harcourt. by sunshine1974(m): 3:53am On Jun 04, 2015
Show no mercy pls.....kill dem all.
Re: Pictures Of Kidnappers Arrested This Morning In Port Harcourt. by Uniquekriss(m): 7:50am On Jun 04, 2015
armadeo:

Why?

Why not the guys too?
cos dah wud seem 2b d highest form of disgrace cos a woman's unclothedness is not something dah shud b seen anyhw, Buh men can go naked without eye lids being raised
Re: Pictures Of Kidnappers Arrested This Morning In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 04, 2015
honeric01:

Yes, i normally sight you there with that your red singlet with a wrap of didingo. small small o

mtchew,do you were only singlet to the market. and what is didingo again.
Re: Pictures Of Kidnappers Arrested This Morning In Port Harcourt. by honeric01(m): 8:58am On Jun 04, 2015
aguiyi:

mtchew,do you were only singlet to the market. and what is didingo again.
u dey deny yourself? didingo is what is wrapped
Re: Pictures Of Kidnappers Arrested This Morning In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 04, 2015
honeric01:

u dey deny yourself? didingo is what is wrapped

in the market, do you think PH is ikpoba or aduwawa grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Kidnappers Arrested This Morning In Port Harcourt. by honeric01(m): 12:00pm On Jun 04, 2015
aguiyi:

in the market, do you think PH is ikpoba or aduwawa grin grin grin grin
back of market you dey do yours na..
how far with your import thingy?
Re: Pictures Of Kidnappers Arrested This Morning In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
honeric01:

back of market you dey do yours na..

how far with your import thingy?

men i gave up. i could not follow up with it due to several issues
Re: Pictures Of Kidnappers Arrested This Morning In Port Harcourt. by honeric01(m): 1:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
aguiyi:

men i gave up. i could not follow up with it due to several issues
eeya..what about fx?
Re: Pictures Of Kidnappers Arrested This Morning In Port Harcourt. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
honeric01:

eeya..what about fx?

still trading
Re: Pictures Of Kidnappers Arrested This Morning In Port Harcourt. by armadeo(m): 6:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
Uniquekriss:
cos dah wud seem 2b d highest form of disgrace cos a woman's unclothedness is not something dah shud b seen anyhw, Buh men can go naked without eye lids being raised

I disagree. Its perverse men who quickly strip a woman naked to feast their eyes in female flesh to fulfill their perverse desires.

Who told you naked men don't raise eyebrows. Strip and enter the streets to test your theory.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drama As Pastor Builds Church On Land He Borrowed From Woman For 3-day Revival / Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video / Phone Snatchers Injure Man In Delta (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.