Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,157 members, 7,849,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:14 AM

Kim Kardashian Rants On Twitter Over ‘lies’ About Her Pregnancy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Rants On Twitter Over ‘lies’ About Her Pregnancy (751 Views)

Peter And Paul Are P Square Not Jude - Peter Okoye Rants On Twitter / WWE Fires Hulk Hogan For Using Racist Rants On Black Man Dating His Daughter / Nollywood Stars React To Kunle Afolayan Tribal Rants On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Rants On Twitter Over ‘lies’ About Her Pregnancy by Goldrushnigeria(m): 2:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
The ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’ star surprises her 32.3 million followers on Twitter as she made a series of tweets containing expletives.
Kim Kardashian ranted on Twitter about made-up rumors saying that her pregnancy was fake. As the 34-year-old reality TV star used some expletives on her tweets, Twitter contacted her to ask whether her Twitter account was hacked.

The tweets obviously didn’t show Kim’s character who has been well known for her serenity. Just hours after tweeting about her feeling in facing morning sickness, the “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” star wrote,

“Can’t wait til my website is active! I’m gonna do live video streaming so every time someone talks s**t I can go blast the f**k outta them.”

READ MORE: http://goldrushnews247.com/kim-kardashian-rants-on-twitter-over-lies-about-her-pregnancy/

Re: Kim Kardashian Rants On Twitter Over ‘lies’ About Her Pregnancy by Barbarthundey(m): 2:29pm On Jun 03, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Floyd Mayweather, Manny Pacquiao Top Forbes' 2015 List Of Highest-paid Athletes / 4 Things That Makes A Man Loose Interest In A Lady / How 2 Cooks Poisoned Entire Family Vegetable Soup So They Can Run Off With Their

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.