Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Queen Of England Invites Pastor J.T.Bandele To Special Event At Her Palace (Pic) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Queen Of England Invites Pastor J.T.Bandele To Special Event At Her Palace (Pic) (72201 Views)

Apostle Suleman Invites Fayose To His Church Programme After DSS Saga. PICS / Church Of England Appoints Woyin Dorgu As First Black Bishop / Oyo State CAN Chairman, Pastor J.A Olabisi Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Of England Invites Pastor J.T.Bandele To Special Event At Her Palace (Pic) by ammyluv2002(f): 6:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
segedoo:
There's something beautifully attractive about ladies that quote The Words of Solomon!

Cc:
Elantraceey
Ammyluv2002
Lol. . . Thanks
Re: Queen Of England Invites Pastor J.T.Bandele To Special Event At Her Palace (Pic) by dynatress: 6:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
And all i thought of was.."hey man you have a very intelligent and smart wife". Guys watch out for the kind of women you end up with as wives!
Re: Queen Of England Invites Pastor J.T.Bandele To Special Event At Her Palace (Pic) by Neplusultra(f): 6:07pm On Jun 03, 2015
Wow!! Dats nice, His wife looks graceful smiley
Re: Queen Of England Invites Pastor J.T.Bandele To Special Event At Her Palace (Pic) by happney65: 6:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
Wetin con consign us?hian?Abegi next pls..
Re: Queen Of England Invites Pastor J.T.Bandele To Special Event At Her Palace (Pic) by yubee08(m): 6:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
grin cheesy
INTROVERT:
Wow

Ejoo, what church does he pastor.
sad
INTROVERT:
Wow

Re: Queen Of England Invites Pastor J.T.Bandele To Special Event At Her Palace (Pic) by anukulapo: 6:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
Jagoon:
Nigerian pastors always chasing after fame and money angry
The opposite rather. Fame chased him, he didn't chase fame.
I believe he didn't invite himself and the Reverend's name is not lalasticlala.
Re: Queen Of England Invites Pastor J.T.Bandele To Special Event At Her Palace (Pic) by annice2014: 6:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
what a glorious day twill be when i'll dine with my LORD on high, you are all invited.
Re: Queen Of England Invites Pastor J.T.Bandele To Special Event At Her Palace (Pic) by Slimmos(m): 6:25pm On Jun 03, 2015
pastor olaniyi. Bimi's dad, he lives in Birmingham.
Re: Queen Of England Invites Pastor J.T.Bandele To Special Event At Her Palace (Pic) by Emperoradrian(m): 6:29pm On Jun 03, 2015
INTROVERT:
Wow

hmmmm i can smell a NLander who wants to change church...
Re: Queen Of England Invites Pastor J.T.Bandele To Special Event At Her Palace (Pic) by fortunechy(m): 6:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
na Godwin
Re: Queen Of England Invites Pastor J.T.Bandele To Special Event At Her Palace (Pic) by sparkleboy(m): 6:34pm On Jun 03, 2015
ammyluv2002:
"Show me a man who's diligent in his works and he shall stand before kings" His word is yea and Amen....
I love your signature
Re: Queen Of England Invites Pastor J.T.Bandele To Special Event At Her Palace (Pic) by notoriousbabe: 6:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
loomer:
Rev joshua
TB Joshua now grin
Re: Queen Of England Invites Pastor J.T.Bandele To Special Event At Her Palace (Pic) by tranxo(m): 6:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
INTROVERT:
Wow

lol..you want to switch?
Re: Queen Of England Invites Pastor J.T.Bandele To Special Event At Her Palace (Pic) by notoriousbabe: 6:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
Neplusultra:
Wow!! Dats nice, His wife looks graceful smiley
her name is not grace o,her name is talatu,stop calling her graceful
Re: Queen Of England Invites Pastor J.T.Bandele To Special Event At Her Palace (Pic) by ammyluv2002(f): 6:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
sparkleboy:

I love your signature
Thanks cheesy

1 Like

Re: Queen Of England Invites Pastor J.T.Bandele To Special Event At Her Palace (Pic) by osholuamhe: 6:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
Should this be a news in this 21st century? Does it mean black people are never invited to the Queen's party. I rather feel ashamed than feeling that black people are being honoured.
Re: Queen Of England Invites Pastor J.T.Bandele To Special Event At Her Palace (Pic) by segedoo(m): 6:55pm On Jun 03, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Lol. . . Thanks

can u send me the bottom right quarter of ur face covered by that phone ONLY? Lol
Re: Queen Of England Invites Pastor J.T.Bandele To Special Event At Her Palace (Pic) by Octaves(m): 7:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
jascon1:
these r not men of God, they r workers of inequity. A day he cannot forget is a day with the Queen lol. grin worldly wisdom... I'll be fine if they choose to visit the queen, but relating the experience is contrary to the gospel that he represents. be professing the salvation message n not Ur encounter with earthly woman who will perish like grains the next minute
are you saying he can't be Happy he met an important head of state or are you saying he's supposed to keep mute about it.
Re: Queen Of England Invites Pastor J.T.Bandele To Special Event At Her Palace (Pic) by Octaves(m): 7:11pm On Jun 03, 2015
Lilimax:
I'm happy for them. smiley
However, rejoice not that the Queen of England invited you to Buckingham palace
rather rejoice that your name is written in God's book of life.
Shalom!
can't they do both
Re: Queen Of England Invites Pastor J.T.Bandele To Special Event At Her Palace (Pic) by loomer: 7:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
notoriousbabe:
TB Joshua now grin

I no know weda T and B de inside the name o grin
Re: Queen Of England Invites Pastor J.T.Bandele To Special Event At Her Palace (Pic) by ammyluv2002(f): 7:22pm On Jun 03, 2015
segedoo:

can u send me the bottom right quarter of ur face covered by that phone ONLY? Lol

Lol...if i hear
Re: Queen Of England Invites Pastor J.T.Bandele To Special Event At Her Palace (Pic) by olexy4real(m): 7:37pm On Jun 03, 2015
pugiroculu:

Start making cash right now... Get more time with your family by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $8423 a month. I've started this job and I've never been happier and now I am sharing it with you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here
+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+ http://www.jobnet20.com

Hw far the site is nt opening oh. Will like 2 have more detail abt the biz am kinda interested. Whatsapp 08090632522
Re: Queen Of England Invites Pastor J.T.Bandele To Special Event At Her Palace (Pic) by mbulela: 8:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
elantraceey:
Seeth thou a man diligent in his work , he shall stand before kings and not mere men .

Not surprised. His wife is beauty thou.
All this epistle on top an event that a crowd was invited to?
I see nothing special here. Maybe my disdain for monarchy is creating a bias.
Re: Queen Of England Invites Pastor J.T.Bandele To Special Event At Her Palace (Pic) by specco(m): 8:19pm On Jun 03, 2015
If it had been a pastor from the SE that visited the BP and made a show of it like this, all the children of hate would have flooded this thread with bile and venom on the pastor's head.
God bless you pastor, but nevertheless nothing on earth should be able to trip children of God because the streets of heaven(our final destination) are paved with GOLD.
Re: Queen Of England Invites Pastor J.T.Bandele To Special Event At Her Palace (Pic) by okonivwe(m): 8:29pm On Jun 03, 2015
were the queen pic slap togather with the pastor 4get them jare.
Re: Queen Of England Invites Pastor J.T.Bandele To Special Event At Her Palace (Pic) by abdulrazat(m): 8:37pm On Jun 03, 2015
elantraceey:
Seeth thou a man diligent in his work , he shall stand before kings and not mere men .

Amen sister, Amen.
Re: Queen Of England Invites Pastor J.T.Bandele To Special Event At Her Palace (Pic) by udmydearest(f): 9:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
Nawao, e be like say na jazz oo.
Re: Queen Of England Invites Pastor J.T.Bandele To Special Event At Her Palace (Pic) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
The Queen of England is evil! They all went there to chop the food of the devil. Just because they hear it's the Queen of England. Smh
*nobody should quote me oo. I have said my own*
Re: Queen Of England Invites Pastor J.T.Bandele To Special Event At Her Palace (Pic) by nwakaibeya1: 10:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
servants ridding on horses .you pastor that the queen of england is supposed to be looking for to follow to his jesuschrist is excited that he was invited to the BP by the queen and you have nothing to show that you where there in terms of the jesuschrist you claim to know?what impact did you make there in terms of jesuschrist unbeleivable power?only admiration of those who are higher than you spiritually?when you are supposed to release power of jesuschrist there so that they will look for the power and follow you to jesuschrist ,what a sad story of no reward for the lord jesuschrist whom you think you represent?preaching the gospel of jesus christ without unbelievable power and impact is nonsense no matter who invites you and this pastor and his likes do not possess the go and sin no more power of jesuschrist to bring the queen and her likes to the lord jesus christ ?this pastor and his likes only experts in using the name of Jesuschrist to make merchandise of their bellies ?however what he doesnt know is that the queen is spiritually higher than him as pastor and i pity the pastor because he lacks the wisdom of jesuschrist.many claim to be called by God but indeed they called themselves ,God dont even have the record that they are anywhere near the name pastor even though they also have read in the bible that pastors have destroyed my church so says the lord and still they answer the name ?what a disaster ,what a shame?Jeremiah 12:10 pastors have destroyed my vineyard, they have trodden my portion under foot, they have made my pleasant portion a desolate wilderness.Romans 11,21-22,Jeremiah 5.21,22, Mathew 13.13-14
Re: Queen Of England Invites Pastor J.T.Bandele To Special Event At Her Palace (Pic) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 03, 2015
What a cheap story; dumb Pastor
Re: Queen Of England Invites Pastor J.T.Bandele To Special Event At Her Palace (Pic) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
His wife is beautiful, that's the one I am sure of. grin

I guess you tryna say "the man is ugly"¿

1 Like

Re: Queen Of England Invites Pastor J.T.Bandele To Special Event At Her Palace (Pic) by daveP(m): 12:02am On Jun 04, 2015
elantraceey:

in the 1st pix, that structure behind looks like the one use to harbor Garfield and its friends. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

T.B. Joshua 2015 PROPHECIES / My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc / How Kayode Badru Died (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.