Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:01 AM

Why Are We So Quick To Forget Obj's Role In The Ascension Of Jonathan To Power. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are We So Quick To Forget Obj's Role In The Ascension Of Jonathan To Power. (404 Views)

Oba Akiolu "Stylishly" Tells Atiku To Forget Nigerian Presidency / Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers / Why Nigeria Was Quick To Trumpet The Chibok Rescue- Bbc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are We So Quick To Forget Obj's Role In The Ascension Of Jonathan To Power. by Tearg1: 2:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
I read a comment on this forum a few hours ago regarding the curse of Jonathan. I was quick to remind myself that the same people who are screaming for change gladly accepted OBJ into their midst, even though he was the one who purposely brought upon us the curse of Jonathan and Late Musa Yar'adua administration in 2007.

PMB was rigged out of that election and I remember vividly well how many souls were lost. Now we have this same OBJ screaming change. But lets not be deceived or put our trust in politicians. Its a collective effort for us all if we really need to see a real change.
It starts with us.

I personally don't know OBJ to comment on his persona, but the things you read about him are quite harrowing. Majority of our politicians are out for themselves and their loved ones. Its up to us to take decisive actions in order to achieve our goals if we really want to experience REAL CHANGE.

The APC is made up of ex-PDP members, same people who looted our treasury, so I really dnt see any point of putting my trust in the party. the real change will truly start when a few scape goats become the Party.

Your Noble Servant --- Tearg1----
Re: Why Are We So Quick To Forget Obj's Role In The Ascension Of Jonathan To Power. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
Obj brought on yar adua. Yar adua was a blessing in many ways.

Jonathan was only a sign to show that OBJ is not God, he did not choose a perfect deputy for yar adua...

(1) (Reply)

“A Dwarf Cannot Rule Akure” – Youths Protests / Benue Lawmakers Exchange Blows Over House Leadership ( Video) / Can You Remember Who Said This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.