Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) (56010 Views)

"Don't Kill Your Wife, It's Our Job" Advert Board Seen In Lagos (Pictured) / Woman Stabs Fiance To Death In Ogun Few Weeks To Their Wedding (Pic) / Teen Stabs Brother To Death Over Phone Feud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by Islie: 3:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
kay1one2:

I hope say no be nl own! cheesy

cheesy
cheesy

That's just my fear......
We sha ask her when she comes because its being long we seen her post grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by AreaFada2: 3:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
Na wao.

Sadly there are many about. They cover their skin with make up and smile nicely but are evil personified.
Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by MrBully: 3:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
softnipples:

Thanks for telling mr bully. Pls go for lunch now; ok? cheesy
Have already had my own lunch since 2pm. Would you let me sit opposite you and watch your mouth while you eat? I promise I won't disturb tongue
Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by themodernman: 3:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
StepTwo:
the rate at which Women are becoming violent is very alarming.

We need to pray for them, even harder than we pray for the sick.

That's d gender equality they're probably fighting for now.

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by 9jatatafo(m): 3:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
We need more doctors and this woman just wasted a doctor. Kirikiri straight
Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by IYANGBALI: 3:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
softnipples:
I thought violence resides with the men folks. Woman, You are a disgrace to womanhood undecided
I just wan tell you say I like your moniker "soft nippu". Kai he dey make your bweast to dey hungly me grin
Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by benjsniper33: 3:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
Hmm......and they are shouting " GIVE US BIAFRA!!! WE LOVE OURSELVES!!!GIVE US BIAFRA!!!!"
ehhn... they are in "NO MAN'S LAND " but they still kill themselves, maybe they should have that biafra afterall then.

In the mean time RIP to the deceased.

emm.... Olusegun shoot down any plane you see including Caritas or any relief plane o jare
Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by BraniacX(m): 3:36pm On Jun 03, 2015
The landlady syndrome
Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by softnipples(f): 3:37pm On Jun 03, 2015
MrBully:

Have already had my own lunch since 2pm. Would you let me sit opposite you and watch your mouth while you eat? I promise I won't disturb tongue
I will rather eat your ears for lunch cheesy do you agree? grin
Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by MrBully: 3:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
softnipples:

I will rather eat your ears for lunch cheesy do you agree? grin
I will accept if you agree to eat them behind closed door. Just you and I grin
Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by Tallesty1(m): 3:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
softnipples:
I thought violence resides with the men folks. Woman, You are a disgrace to womanhood undecided
Anything a man can do, a woman can do it even better.
Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by StepTwo: 3:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
themodernman:

That's d gender equality they're probably fighting for now.

and they are achieving it already.
Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
God save us[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by Trendy4gud(f): 3:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
To have this heart, e don tee wey she dey slaughter. Beautiful lady with a dark heart...woman where is thy beauty then? God have mercy.
Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by alienvirus: 3:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
MrBully:

Have u touched them? grin
YES angry . Runs out of thread=========>
Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by softnipples(f): 3:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
MrBully:

I will accept if you agree to eat them behind closed door. Just you and I grin
I know you will agree cheesy mtscheews undecided

Pls how do I change my email cuz my cousin used his to open this account for me. I don't like the fact that I can't read PMs sent to me. How do you guyz do it here on nairaland?
Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by MrBully: 3:48pm On Jun 03, 2015
softnipples:

Pls how do I change my email cuz my cousin used his to open this account for me. I don't like the fact that I can't read PMs sent to me. How do you guyz do it here on nairaland?
Very easy. Go edit your settings and click 'change email'
Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by Hero10001: 3:48pm On Jun 03, 2015
aminho:
BIAFRA
Y.I.B.O.
If na my yoruba nigga, he go run for his life, but those chest beating niggas wönt stop ranting till d woman go go inside, carry knife, come outside, stab am, till death. smh.
RIP

1 Like

Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by MrBully: 3:48pm On Jun 03, 2015
alienvirus:
YES angry . Runs out of thread=========>
Lol! Then why are u running?
Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by MrBully: 3:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
softnipples:

See example.

Don't forget our agreement o wink

Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by softnipples(f): 3:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
MrBully:

See example.

Don't forget our agreement o wink
Awww! Thanks cool oya cum lemme hug u tongue

Sorry for disturbing u again....How cum I can't save pix from nairaland?
Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by MrBully: 3:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
softnipples:

Awww! Thanks cool oya cum lemme hug u tongue

Sorry for disturbing u again....How cum I can't save pix from nairaland?
What kind of fone do you use? E be like say we go talk privately o, abi? tongue
Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by Visocrate(m): 3:56pm On Jun 03, 2015
black devil in human form anyway I pity your f*cked life
Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by softnipples(f): 4:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
MrBully:

What kind of fone do you use? E be like say we go talk privately o, abi? tongue
Iphone6 and BB Z10. When I save pix from nairaland, I don't see it in ma fone. I noticed it yesterday.

If I drop ma numba here, they will pick it undecided when I change my email, u can PM me
Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by Shirlz(f): 4:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
Who knws wher hiz soul is headin 2 now. . . Choiiii sad
Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
angry I don't blame her, I blame the husband angry
Na so she turn her sister-in-law to a widow
Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by Setaje(f): 4:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
jumper524:
hw far with yash and arti am currently in school did arti first husband survive the ailment?
Your response would be appreciated

Oh my God u guys watch that shit. My parents watch it too. I hate it.
Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by MrBully: 4:13pm On Jun 03, 2015
softnipples:

Iphone6 and BB Z10. When I save pix from nairaland, I don't see it in ma fone. I noticed it yesterday.

If I drop ma numba here, they will pick it undecided when I change my email, u can PM me
I use Q5 and I think they have similar applications. It's either the pictures u download have errors or u didn't do it properly. An alternative is taking a screenshot, ie by holding the volume buttons by the side (high and low) and pressing them together
Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 03, 2015
UNA DON SEE WHY I SAID MAKE UNA NO DEY MARRY NIGERIA WOMEN?undecided
DEM WORST PASS AMINALS.
Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by softnipples(f): 4:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
MrBully:

I use Q5 and I think they have similar applications. It's either the pictures u download have errors or u didn't do it properly. An alternative is taking a screenshot, ie by holding the volume buttons by the side (high and low) and pressing them together
Loolz cheesy screenshot worked cool it didn't occur to me. Thanks. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by jumper524(m): 4:19pm On Jun 03, 2015
Setaje:

Oh my God u guys watch that shit. My parents watch it too. I hate it.
i hated it also bt as time goes on go i had to succum
Re: Woman Stabs Brother-In-Law To Death In Lagos (Pictured) by MrBully: 4:21pm On Jun 03, 2015
softnipples:

Loolz cheesy screenshot worked cool it didn't occur to me. Thanks. grin
wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Angry Youths In Plateau Attack Fulani Settlement, Raze Down 23 Houses, Mosque / A Man Saved From Being Robbed In Abule-Egba Lagos, Captured On CCTV / Young Lady Stabbed In The Chest Dies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.