Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,042 members, 7,810,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Dog Not Barking - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Not Barking (887 Views)

Dog That Has Highest Barking Voice / Dog Stops Barking After Eating Akpu/fufu / Excessive Barking - I Need Help. Urgent!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dog Not Barking by karhmil(m): 3:43pm On Jun 03, 2015
I have a five months old gsd and she once barked later she stopped barking due to the reason i don't know. Just a little bit bothered about the dog,i do cage her a lot because am a student later i was told to release her so that she will be free thinking that she will start barking and she is still not barking,she's playful which i love,my question is hasn't she reached the stage of barking or maybe something is wrong with her?
please kindly advice me on what to do.
thanks in anticipation.
Re: Dog Not Barking by GogetterMD(m): 4:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
Bingo, ekuke, mongrel? The dog no get breed ni?
Re: Dog Not Barking by karhmil(m): 5:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
sorry gsd
Re: Dog Not Barking by karhmil(m): 5:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
sorry its a gsd
Re: Dog Not Barking by Mintycynty: 6:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
karhmil:
I have a five months old gsd and she once barked later she stopped barking due to the reason i don't know. Just a little bit bothered about the dog,i do cage her a lot because am a student later i was told to release her so that she will be free thinking that she will start barking and she is still not barking,she's playful which i love,my question is hasn't she reached the stage of barking or maybe something is wrong with her?
please kindly advice me on what to do.
thanks in anticipation.
Go see a vet or give d dog smtime 2 come around
Re: Dog Not Barking by Prodeegee(m): 6:26pm On Jun 03, 2015
karhmil:
sorry its a gsd

it all depends on how you bring your dog up...im guessing there are alot of people in your house, or the dog is neglected somuch, of the dog is being maltreated.

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of A Caucasian / Check Out These Funny Birth Marks On These Animals / Excellent Male Caucasian Pup 4 Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.