Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,955 members, 7,810,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Photospeaks:meet The Man That Exposed The Fifa Scandal That Toppled Sepp Blatter - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photospeaks:meet The Man That Exposed The Fifa Scandal That Toppled Sepp Blatter (813 Views)

Usain Bolt Girlfriend Kasi Bennet Reacts To Cheating Scandal / Ideye Brown Exposed By White Woman, Says He's The Father Of Her Kids / Read The Full Report That Exposed And Got Keshi Sacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photospeaks:meet The Man That Exposed The Fifa Scandal That Toppled Sepp Blatter by luli4life: 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
The biggest news story of the year was breaking, but the journalist responsible was fast asleep.
It was just after dawn on 27 May when Andrew Jennings’s phone began ringing. Swiss police had just launched a startling raid on a luxury hotel in Zurich, arresting seven top FIFA officials and charging them and others with running a $150 million racket. The world was stunned.
The waking world, that is. If Jennings had bothered to climb out of bed, he wouldn’t have been surprised at the news. After all, he was the man who set the investigation in motion, with a book in 2006, “FOUL! The Secret World of FIFA: Bribes, Vote-Rigging and Ticket Scandals,” followed by an exposé aired on the BBC’s “Panorama” program that same year, and then another book in 2014, called “Omerta: Sepp Blatter’s FIFA Organised Crime Family.”
Source: http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/international/andrew-jennings-meet-the-man-that-exposed-the-fifa-scandal-that-toppled-sepp-blatter-10294970.html

Opinion : As fifa president sepp blatter resigns for the stake of world football, caf president isah hayatou too should resign for the stake of african football.

Re: Photospeaks:meet The Man That Exposed The Fifa Scandal That Toppled Sepp Blatter by ammyluv2002(f): 4:31pm On Jun 03, 2015
God bless him for me
Re: Photospeaks:meet The Man That Exposed The Fifa Scandal That Toppled Sepp Blatter by kossyablaze(m): 4:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
I hate when I meet a girl and ask "what's your name?" She goes Queen Rose Esther Bla bla.... Boo boo I want to know your native name Not your slave name I wanna hear Chioma Bola Zainab

Go real native on me! The deeper the better If it goes as Deep as Nkemakonam, great! Even if I can't pronounce it, teach me! I want to learn! I don't see no white people bearing our names? Why do we have to bear theirs? Enslaving ourselves to them still. Sweetie ain't nothing wrong with your local name, embrace it!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photospeaks:meet The Man That Exposed The Fifa Scandal That Toppled Sepp Blatter by kossyablaze(m): 4:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
I hate when I meet a girl and ask "what's your name?" She goes Queen Rose Esther Bla bla.... Boo boo I want to know your native name Not your slave name I wanna hear Chioma Bola Zainab

Go real native on me! The deeper the better If it goes as Deep as Nkemakonam, great! Even if I can't pronounce it, teach me! I want to learn! I don't see no white people bearing our names? Why do we have to bear theirs? Enslaving ourselves to them still. Sweetie ain't nothing wrong with your local name, embrace it!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photospeaks:meet The Man That Exposed The Fifa Scandal That Toppled Sepp Blatter by RockMaxi: 8:11pm On Jun 03, 2015
kossyablaze:
I hate when I meet a girl and ask "what's your
name?"
She goes
Queen
Rose
Esther
Bla bla....
Boo boo I want to know your native name
Not your slave name
I wanna hear
Chioma
Bola
Zainab

Go real native on me! The deeper the better
If it goes as Deep as Nkemakonam, great!
Even if I can't pronounce it, teach me! I want to
learn!
I don't see no white people bearing our names?
Why do we have to bear theirs? Enslaving
ourselves to them still.
Sweetie ain't nothing wrong with your local name,
embrace it!

You may be right but be like say you miss road o, this is sports section and not romance. grin grin

Kudos to Jennings, Sepp Blatter is a mafia lord. wink

Re: Photospeaks:meet The Man That Exposed The Fifa Scandal That Toppled Sepp Blatter by daveP(m): 12:56am On Jun 04, 2015
Beckham is doing asif he is just hearing about this for the very 1st time based on his reactions. The English are still bitter definitely. But the 2018bids upwards must be scrapped. Wait im i hearing plate or platini

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Missing Son Was Spotted In Crowd At Stamford Bridge / FA Ban Chelsea Striker ‘diego Costa’ For Clash With Arsenal’s Laurent Koscielny / Ballon D'or FIFA Mistakenly Announce Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.