Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,150 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Nigerian Man Dies In Indonesia After Hard Drugs Burst In His Stomach - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Man Dies In Indonesia After Hard Drugs Burst In His Stomach (791 Views)

Rivers Rerun: Riggers Caught In Ikwerre Burst Into Tears. PICS / Those Who Brought Buhari Will End Up In His Stomach — Fayose / Federal Government Orders Bodies Of Four Nigerians Executed In Indonesia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Dies In Indonesia After Hard Drugs Burst In His Stomach by fkaz(m): 5:26pm On Jun 03, 2015

A 25-year-old Nigerian man, Austin Chukwuna lost his life on Sunday after an ingested hard drug he was smuggling out of Indonesia bust in his stomach.

The Indonesian Police said Chukwuna who checked into a hotel close to the Soekarno-Hatta International Airport in the country on Sunday suddenly ran out, screaming like a lunatic shortly after he checked in.

Adding that the deceased ran to the hotel’s car park, where he broke a car glass which he used in cutting himself in an attempt to get rid of the drug from his system.

A Police Chief Comr. Heddi Managsi said, “Austin Chukwuna, 25, ran out of the Ibis Hotel near the airport compound where he had just stayed a night.

He allegedly tore open his abdomen with pieces of glass,” The police chief said when they searched inside his hotel room; they found three methamphetamine capsules and another eight meth capsules on the highway. “We then took him in an ambulance, but he died on the way to Tangerang General Hospital,” he added.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/06/03/nigerian-man-dies-in-indonesia-after-hard-drugs-burst-in-his-stomach/
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Indonesia After Hard Drugs Burst In His Stomach by QuotaSystem: 5:34pm On Jun 03, 2015
Kai Chukwuma!
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Indonesia After Hard Drugs Burst In His Stomach by vedd: 5:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
The usual suspect.

His crime too his own life.
Better than an Islamic suicide bomber.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Indonesia After Hard Drugs Burst In His Stomach by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
fkaz:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/06/03/nigerian-man-dies-in-indonesia-after-hard-drugs-burst-in-his-stomach/
Yerebas and fake news nawa oo! see as dem take speed write one Igbo name there as if say na igboman commit the crime. Why una no dey write the names of yereba criminals? una too dey withheld there names why?
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Indonesia After Hard Drugs Burst In His Stomach by focus7: 6:07pm On Jun 03, 2015
The moment I saw the caption I immediately know it would either be Chukwu something or Chine something or Ifeayin, I just knew it will be someone from the crime zone area.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies In Indonesia After Hard Drugs Burst In His Stomach by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
focus7:
The moment I saw the caption I immediately know it would either be Chukwu something or Chine something or Ifeayin, I just knew it will be someone from the crime zone area.
And you're from a tribe that is full of saints abi? dumbo!!

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajor Locked Out Of The President Buhari Security Meeting / Boko Haram Members Neither Know God Nor Believe In Him – Buhari / Senate Presidency Election: Lawan Knows He Would Have Still Lost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.