Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,574 members, 7,958,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:51 PM

Photos: Dutch Cyclists Reach Nigeria - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos: Dutch Cyclists Reach Nigeria (33092 Views)

Nigerians Causes Commotion On Dutch Airplane. Protest Deportation Of Nigerian / Nigerians Aboard A Dutch KLM Flight Stop The Deportation Of A Fellow Nigerian / First Nigerian Family To Reach The North-Pole!: (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Dutch Cyclists Reach Nigeria by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
anonimi:

What happened to them?

Sorry I missed that.
The husband and wife were shot, the wife survived and the husband is dead and is in the mortuary now. There were robbed of their cash and tents.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Dutch Cyclists Reach Nigeria by amanze15(m): 7:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
I just want to be purpiseful like white folks, they can do amazing things without a blink
Re: Photos: Dutch Cyclists Reach Nigeria by anonimi: 7:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
Billyonaire:
The husband and wife were shot, the wife survived and the husband is dead and is in the mortuary now. There were robbed of their cash and tents.

Thanks.....just saw it on FP.
Sad for us!
Re: Photos: Dutch Cyclists Reach Nigeria by 9jatatafo(m): 7:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
You see what trekkers for Sai Buhari and GEJ have caused? Now cyclists from abroad have started coming in. Next with car drivers coming from Asia and America. Una welcome oo
Re: Photos: Dutch Cyclists Reach Nigeria by Cyriloha(m): 7:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
Tunnamania:

Lol, I hate court of shrine, let's go to court of law.
no it will be too expensive for me to win you there but fir shrine I yam one old layer that's all and I'm the winner. .......shrine wins
Re: Photos: Dutch Cyclists Reach Nigeria by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
Is this part of the change they've been ranting abt?
Re: Photos: Dutch Cyclists Reach Nigeria by Tunnamania(m): 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
Cyriloha:

no it will be too expensive for me to win you there but fir shrine I yam one old layer that's all and I'm the winner. .......shrine wins
I don't want shrine, let's go to river bank.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Dutch Cyclists Reach Nigeria by NobleG1(m): 8:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
Why is this news? Because they's white?
Nigerians love lick white asses a lot.
Re: Photos: Dutch Cyclists Reach Nigeria by harry509: 8:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/photos-dutch-cyclists-reach-nigeria/
ummmmmM. Pls return ur bicycle and trekk back 2 nigeria, den we all on NL can welcum yu guys proper.
Re: Photos: Dutch Cyclists Reach Nigeria by Spells(m): 8:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
What a cliche.......if nigerians should try it, they'll tag us wit trespassing n do da deporting magic on us.
Re: Photos: Dutch Cyclists Reach Nigeria by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
mistypiper:

And won't visit the states because of the lady killed in Maryland.. Shey?

The US has a functioning justice system.
Re: Photos: Dutch Cyclists Reach Nigeria by darediamond(m): 9:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
Chei!
Isedekumoh! grin grin
Andegarba!! grin grin grin grin
Harkynkunle:
if to say dis..foolish kazeem don fix my bicycle chain...I for like make I join them...
Re: Photos: Dutch Cyclists Reach Nigeria by Harkynkunle(m): 10:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
darediamond:
Chei! Isedekumoh! grin grin Andegarba!! grin grin grin grin
bro.....abeg wetin d@ 1 mean.....?
Re: Photos: Dutch Cyclists Reach Nigeria by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 03, 2015
Silly Nigerians asking what the Dutch cyclists are doing in the smelling country. Smh...!
Re: Photos: Dutch Cyclists Reach Nigeria by Raylight2(m): 11:38pm On Jun 03, 2015
Tunnamania:
They are welcome.
ya
Re: Photos: Dutch Cyclists Reach Nigeria by Raylight2(m): 11:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
am sure some guys would like to mimic them too by cycling from Nigeria to...
Re: Photos: Dutch Cyclists Reach Nigeria by Junaknoni(m): 6:56am On Jun 04, 2015
Dey are only doing cross country cycling
Re: Photos: Dutch Cyclists Reach Nigeria by sladimeji(m): 9:24am On Jun 04, 2015
Their keke get nitro?
Re: Photos: Dutch Cyclists Reach Nigeria by maxman10(m): 9:28am On Jun 04, 2015
Welcome!

Unu abia wo!
Re: Photos: Dutch Cyclists Reach Nigeria by liciouspee(f): 11:19am On Jun 04, 2015
Fairgodwin:
Thank you o jare, my sister.
ur welcome o
Re: Photos: Dutch Cyclists Reach Nigeria by 400billionman: 11:20am On Jun 04, 2015
Are they riding for Buhari or Obasanjo ?

What shiit ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Was Denied Visa At French Embassy For This Reason.... / Details Of The Calabar Fatal Accident & The Victims (Photos) / Lagos Begins Night Road Construction Across The State, See Their Timetable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.