Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Another Bomb Rocks Maiduguri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Bomb Rocks Maiduguri (23724 Views)

Explosion Rocks Maiduguri Market / Bomb Blast Rocks Maiduguri Market / Bomb Blast Rocks Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Bomb Rocks Maiduguri by ayoromer: 8:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
buhari use these boys as post election vices n later send assaint to force jona accept defeat b4 d complete election result because they want to control niger delta oil money this is d way dsame biys he use wil be killing d abo..kis them wil die more til them stop playing politics wit niger delta resources boko boys finish work wicked buhari he who kill by d sword die by it.

2 Likes

Re: Another Bomb Rocks Maiduguri by shenisaac(m): 8:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
kodded:
HAVE BEEN HEARING THAT SINCE MONDAY undecided undecided

And we heard it loudest during the clueless era for 5 years. I how and pray PMB makes a difference
Re: Another Bomb Rocks Maiduguri by themodernman: 8:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
Someone just told me Niger was previously a part of Nigeria. Another educated Aboooki just said from Kaduna upwards that they're Nigeriens not Nigerians.

River Niger & Benue is d God-given dermacation for Nigeria to split.

Northerners are holding Southerners to ransome....England pls come and split the concoction(Nigeria) you cooked cos its a very foul dish.

4 Likes

Re: Another Bomb Rocks Maiduguri by Reference(m): 8:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
thepatroit:
I'm amazed at the hypocrisy of a lot of people here. It's now you people are concerned about boko haram ending immediately. When they were being bombed for years, a large number of people were even glad it was northerners being killed and glad it wasn't anywhere near them. Had we all shouted like this when it began, it would have been history by now. But just to discredit the government of PMB, eye service, fake caring is the order of the day.

By the way, where are the soldiers who conquered them six weeks to the election? Must they be given instructions before they do their jobs?

Were you guys not destabilising them for political gains. 'Buhari will sack this, Buhari will sack that. You stupid people politicize the military then expect them to perform. If you are not certain whether you will have a job tomorrow, if you are not certain of united support from your country, why on earth will you put yourself in harms way for a mob. You who is critical of the military, do you put your country first? Isn't it sectional, clannish politicking you do all day long. You can't get out of a system more than you are prepared to put in. I said it weeks ago. The military will not change after May 29th. Instead the little capabilities and performances put up in the run up to the elections are being eroded by corrosive politicking at the expense of many lives. Shame on Nigerians.

5 Likes

Re: Another Bomb Rocks Maiduguri by emzila(m): 8:52pm On Jun 03, 2015
FASH23:
hmmmm you have a point but i believe they will soon be defeated..
sure. more troops hit mailduguri today. Bokoharam action since d statement was made show how hard that decision hits them. But the best shot they can give at dis point is to surrender because when d commanders finally hit maiduguri, they would do everythin to return alive to their family members which means one party must give way for other to survive.
Re: Another Bomb Rocks Maiduguri by nwadiuko1(m): 8:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Am a christian and not a terrorist
am not a terrorist......so I must be a christiangrin

1 Like

Re: Another Bomb Rocks Maiduguri by poiZon: 8:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
dustmalik:

Isn't it obvious his visit to Niger has to do with how to tackle the BokoHaram problem?

bokoharam na messi wey him wan tackle?
when did buhari turn footballer?

1 Like

Re: Another Bomb Rocks Maiduguri by Dahnify70(m): 9:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
shakaZuIlu:

every cup they used to measure against Gej shall be used against them one by one

That is the law of nature.

4 Likes

Re: Another Bomb Rocks Maiduguri by charlycharles(m): 9:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
ijustdey:
I hope the service Chief would act fast and fashion a way to end this madness by these guys......
we need to be swift now
nigerians r very funny...
it is now d duty of service cheifs to act because jonathan has left. hmmmm
#babaonechance. talk is cheap

4 Likes

Re: Another Bomb Rocks Maiduguri by poiZon: 9:05pm On Jun 03, 2015
GreatEngineer:

But we are talking about human life here. Don't you think it will be wise to leave politics aside when life is involve.

!bobo anytng n everythng on planet earth na politics, i hear say poltics too dey heaven. if not y did God chose jesus to come n save us? dat chose' na political word!

1 Like

Re: Another Bomb Rocks Maiduguri by ldpele(m): 9:06pm On Jun 03, 2015
So pathetic that the death of innocent Nigerians is now been politicized. PDP crying foul to the APC and in return them building defense mechanisms. Politicians deceiving Nigerians since 1960. R.I.P to the dead.
Re: Another Bomb Rocks Maiduguri by hansad: 9:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
Boko Haram says it is fighting for a country friendly with use of sharia criminal laws.

About 12 northern states had since adopted use of sharia criminal laws.

Complete the rest.....

1 Like

Re: Another Bomb Rocks Maiduguri by hansad: 9:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
themodernman:
Someone just told me Niger was previously a part of Nigeria. Another educated Aboooki just said from Kaduna upwards that they're Nigeriens not Nigerians.

River Niger & Benue is d God-given dermacation for Nigeria to split.

Northerners are holding Southerners to ransome....England pls come and split the concoction(Nigeria) you cooked cos its a very foul dish.

North holds rest of Nigeria to ransom because the SW keeps lying to itself that its people are 'shophisciticated' - sophisticated my foot.

BH says it wants a country friendly with sharia criminal laws. Twelve northern states since adopted sharia criminal laws;

but the people of SW are yet to see the handwriting of a divided Nigeria on the wall.

Imagine the calamity if talk comes up of sharia in the SW which is divided between Islam and Christianity. It shall be harrowing. SW Sophisticated..

3 Likes

Re: Another Bomb Rocks Maiduguri by adexmuhyi(m): 9:20pm On Jun 03, 2015
papoose999:
first of all am nt 4rm bayelsa....u guys badmouthed jona ryt 4rm day 1.is it until wen 1000 pple re killed b4 we start talkn buhari knws d task he got hmself into u av 2 start work 4rm day1
can dys guy fight dem alone,,,no,,,he must form allegiance with the neighbouring country to tackle the insurgents 2geda which i tink he just embarked on a journey for #MIGHTY ME
Re: Another Bomb Rocks Maiduguri by Pascal181: 9:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
D change is here. Did dose boko boys know atall that their kinpkin is d president now?

1 Like

Re: Another Bomb Rocks Maiduguri by adexmuhyi(m): 9:24pm On Jun 03, 2015
abraka00:
You are as clueless just like Buhari who criticise Jonathan for seeking assistance from Chad and Niger. What is he doing there now? He promised to fight corruption, create Jobs,boost power, revive Ajakuta steel and many others including securing the northeast, see him runing from pillar to post. You called Jonathan clueless, who is now stronger? hahaha!
i guess ur rate of cluelessness is rising per seconds bcoz if not you shouldnt be antagonising and discrediting som1 who hasnt used a week in office...#MIGHTY ME
Re: Another Bomb Rocks Maiduguri by adexmuhyi(m): 9:29pm On Jun 03, 2015
Trustyd1:
he once said he'll stop bh, he should have had de solution even b4 coming on board n not coming 2 start looking 4 solution. During campaign he open his mouth n say that he'll stop bombing how comes he don't even have a plan yet?
u meant there shuld be 2 president before bah,, as in he shuld be doin the work of the presi wen dias one already goin to meet the presidents of Niger and Chad wen som1 shuld have done dat,,,c'mon u guys shuld just support this man and stop dys acts,,, u talked bou him avin solutions to the prob and of wich i strongly believe he did,,,lets just wait and see what happens in a couple of days to come
Re: Another Bomb Rocks Maiduguri by Samirana360(m): 9:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
this is getting more interesting.......buhari wia ar u?

1 Like

Re: Another Bomb Rocks Maiduguri by xcolanto(m): 9:34pm On Jun 03, 2015
Indeed we are in a "one chanced" regime, a regime where babaonechance is king!
Obviously the newly elected leader is highly intoxicated with the luxury that comes with being the number 1 citizen. A position he risked and endangered the lives of 100 million plus citizens just so he can have what he so selfishly desired for donkey years.

Surely, babaonechance is not used to the luxuries of life, coming from a dura background where ownership of cattle, goats, sheeps, chickens and plants rule supreme, into a modern position of leadership where one presides over subjects, massive resources and power of such magnitude, it is no suprise the herdsman is dazed and distracted with less important issues as traveling around in top of the range jets rather than attend to his own people who so yearn for the false change he promised. So far only babaonechance life has change here, from economy class to private jets, from toyta prado jeeps to Mercedes Benz s 550's. Change indeed!

Well, this is where the blind and dull supporters in their droves has lead the Nigerian people to. What a shame to be a Nigerian right about now!
Re: Another Bomb Rocks Maiduguri by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
Dollyak:
I am beginning to side with those who critisized buhari for going on diplomatic tour while there is so much instabilty at home.
babe, they are making moves, he is no touring for his own pleasure , u guys should chill for now, there is still more time to criticize his administration, they had barely use a week in office ...
Re: Another Bomb Rocks Maiduguri by Dollyak(f): 9:40pm On Jun 03, 2015
WarRLaY:
babe, they are making moves, he is no touring for his own pleasure , u guys should chill for now, there is still more time to criticize his administration, they had barely use a week in office ...
Yeah I get you cool.

1 Like

Re: Another Bomb Rocks Maiduguri by olufunmibi(m): 9:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
papoose999:
whch kin meetin sitdown dia dey drink bobo our presdnt is busy travelln 2 discuss shit wit oda countries...am very sure if adequate efforts re taken nigeria army wud defeats ds boko haram pple...so my point is dis mr buhari shud sitdown nd go back 2 d drawn board...we dnt nid hlp 4rm doz shit countries
E be like say you nor get sense.
Re: Another Bomb Rocks Maiduguri by folexx66: 10:02pm On Jun 03, 2015
U guys have not seen any tin yet,bt u said ex president travel abroad y dere was teribl bomb blast in nigeria?,so u guys shuld tell me wat our president is doing in niger republic y we are havin multiple bomb blast since he mount the thron of leadership

2 Likes

Re: Another Bomb Rocks Maiduguri by persius555(m): 10:28pm On Jun 03, 2015
Dollyak:
I am beginning to side with those who critisized buhari for going on diplomatic tour while there is so much instabilty at home.
They did not strike because he was on tour. Terrorism has assumed a new dimension than we use to know it, more complex but never beyond human reasoning capabilities. Boko haram is throwing all it has against the govt of the day so as to discredit it and paint a picture in our mind that they are winning the war. We just need to keep supporting our security agencies and pray they stem this tide.

1 Like

Re: Another Bomb Rocks Maiduguri by Nsonso: 10:37pm On Jun 03, 2015
adioolayi:
Tell the Bokoharam members loud and clear...Their days are numbered...It will end soonest by God's grace

Mr Chike Obi, hw long will it take u to count the days? I said somebody should wake buhari from slumber.

1 Like

Re: Another Bomb Rocks Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
HzRF:

My uncle lives dre

boss,let shelf that for the sake of the affected region in Nigeria... in other thread, we'll meet to discuss your uncle zone in my planet....
#babaOnechance...people are dying,, properties being destroyed.....so no plan to tackle BH since pre-election and postelection change camouflage...

1 Like

Re: Another Bomb Rocks Maiduguri by ijustdey: 10:42pm On Jun 03, 2015
nigerianvenom:

No more the president acting fast. Hypocrisy at its peak

am sure you know that the President have given them the mandate to act fast and move to Bornu state....

so, I expect them to act on it and come up with strategy to win the war......
or is it the President that will prosecute the warundecided
Re: Another Bomb Rocks Maiduguri by vislabraye(m): 10:54pm On Jun 03, 2015
persius555:
They did not strike because he was on tour. Terrorism has assumed a new dimension than we use to know it, more complex but never beyond human reasoning capabilities. Boko haram is throwing all it has against the govt of the day so as to discredit it and paint a picture in our mind that they are winning the war. We just need to keep supporting our security agencies and pray they stem this tide.

Beautiful. But did people support Gej when he was faced with this same menace. How many people were sympathetic to the situation on ground. How many people supported the military with their prayers?
Were they not all accusing the military of genocide and ineptitude ? Buhari has won and I wish him to dobetter because it would be in the interest of Nigerians. We expect him to hit the ground running because we believe he has the experience, integrity and knowledge to lead this nation.

1 Like

Re: Another Bomb Rocks Maiduguri by ocelot2006(m): 10:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
adioolayi:
Tell the Bokoharam members loud and clear...Their days are numbered...It will end soonest by God's grace

Less talk, more action.
Re: Another Bomb Rocks Maiduguri by okeke00(m): 11:13pm On Jun 03, 2015
oby ezekwesiri has gone deaf and dumb or i guess she has forgotten her twitter password and username

3 Likes

Re: Another Bomb Rocks Maiduguri by sunshine1974(m): 3:44am On Jun 04, 2015
Very simple, ban hijab and all other type of garments and bag carrying, if not suicide bombers will always have their way. I guess heaven shld be out of virgins by now.
Re: Another Bomb Rocks Maiduguri by neocortex: 6:05am On Jun 04, 2015
Buhari is an inconsiderate brute , he left Nigerians to die while he went on vacation.
It is more of Buhari saying : hey boko haram kill as much as you can, we have achieved our dream.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am Not A Thief – James Ibori / Nigeria Will Break Into Six Republics Before 2023 – Uwazuruike / 2023: Atiku, Tambuwal Have Indicated Interest In Contesting Presidency - Makinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.