Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Horse Given To Buhari As A Gift In Niger Republic - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Horse Given To Buhari As A Gift In Niger Republic (70437 Views)

Buhari Gets Goat Gift In Benin From Old Woman / Boko Haram Attacks Military Base In Bosso, Niger Republic, Shares Pics / "Boko Haram Now Has An Army" - Niger Republic Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Horse Given To Buhari As A Gift In Niger Republic by Revolution: 11:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
kodded:
i think he can add it to his assets

150 cows & 1 horse grin grin grin

On the contrary, that horse should belong to the federal government. Any gift given to government officials, above a certain token value, should be handed over to the federal government. This is the law in nigeria and many other countries to avoid bribery and allegations of bribery in government.

1 Like

Re: Horse Given To Buhari As A Gift In Niger Republic by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
150 cows plus one horse.. now that's real progress!

1 Like

Re: Horse Given To Buhari As A Gift In Niger Republic by asumo12: 11:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
Tom mumu vaginalcologist

KingTom:

I wanted to be a Roadside mechanic and when I got to Uni I wanted to become a Neurologist, but they said no space again I was then shifted to Yeye Gynaecology cry. Oya what needs to be inspected? grin
Re: Horse Given To Buhari As A Gift In Niger Republic by KingTom(m): 11:04pm On Jun 03, 2015
asumo12:
Tom mumu vaginalcologist
Lamido wetin be your own this night na? grin
Re: Horse Given To Buhari As A Gift In Niger Republic by tutulatata: 11:08pm On Jun 03, 2015
liked #i_run
Re: Horse Given To Buhari As A Gift In Niger Republic by Chigorkizz(m): 11:09pm On Jun 03, 2015
This brainless man self

1 Like

Re: Horse Given To Buhari As A Gift In Niger Republic by jamjam1991(m): 11:11pm On Jun 03, 2015
Its solved, below is the #FUNAAB Post UTME 2015 and #pastQuestions link neyopompey..com/2015/05/funaab-post-ume-2015-tricks-and-advices.html help RT

Nairaland

here we offer the best and most updated
updates of the FUNAAB POST UTME 2015/2016.
we also offer email pdf of #FREEpastQUESTIONS for all
course in the federal university of agricultue
abeokuta. click NOW http://
neyopompey..com/2015/05/funaab-
post-ume-2015-tricks-and-advices.html for more info, call 08130090673,08095878020
Re: Horse Given To Buhari As A Gift In Niger Republic by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 03, 2015
imsuboi:
Babaonechance, people are dying in borno state and you're here looking for a horse to sodomize.

Your stupidity stinks to the high heavens undecided
and your sins plus one in the high heavens, even the bible says respect your elders, sodomize a horse? blabber mouth you shld modify that.
Re: Horse Given To Buhari As A Gift In Niger Republic by avdel(m): 11:16pm On Jun 03, 2015
no flag for naija
Re: Horse Given To Buhari As A Gift In Niger Republic by churchmind: 11:19pm On Jun 03, 2015
Akiika:

I sorry for una, make any yeye militant try am! Odi cleansing will be a childsplay....you think it's still GEJ administration?
low life let educate u common bokoharam naija military no get ammunition fight na inside water n creek were dem go com dey no born dem well no b now were men don get warship n international connection no b d type were boko get wit niger n hungry chad

1 Like

Re: Horse Given To Buhari As A Gift In Niger Republic by FASH23(m): 11:20pm On Jun 03, 2015
kodded:
i think he can add it to his assets

150 cows & 1 horse grin grin grin
lol funny u

1 Like

Re: Horse Given To Buhari As A Gift In Niger Republic by obaival(m): 11:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
Horse as a gift,gift durin campaign n afta campaign ABEG I SURRENDA ALL MY GOATS grin

1 Like

Re: Horse Given To Buhari As A Gift In Niger Republic by Moana(f): 11:23pm On Jun 03, 2015
KingTom:

I wanted to be a Roadside mechanic and when I got to Uni I wanted to become a Neurologist, but they said no space again I was then shifted to Yeye Gynaecology cry. Oya what needs to be inspected? grin
hahaha there is still hope in fulflling your dreams, I will support u all the way roadside mechanic tingz grin
Re: Horse Given To Buhari As A Gift In Niger Republic by Nurudey(m): 11:29pm On Jun 03, 2015
PMB..very handsome
Nigerian president.. Very hospitable
D horse..well, that can only pass for a presidential gift.
Re: Horse Given To Buhari As A Gift In Niger Republic by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
Bros, Buhari cows no dey fvck?? 150 since 2010??

2 Likes

Re: Horse Given To Buhari As A Gift In Niger Republic by AhmadMind: 11:30pm On Jun 03, 2015
CallPolice:
Is that not Ahamdu Ali?

[size=16pt]MY BROTHER ASK MW OOOOO...
....Some of these guys are deceiving people o. Anyway.... party politics and sentiments is for the masses.....real government is One Big Party[/size]
Re: Horse Given To Buhari As A Gift In Niger Republic by kodded(m): 11:32pm On Jun 03, 2015
Revolution:

On the contrary, that horse should belong to the federal government. Any gift given to government officials, above a certain token value, should be handed over to the federal government. This is the law in nigeria and many other countries to avoid bribery and allegations of bribery in government.
yeah I know
Re: Horse Given To Buhari As A Gift In Niger Republic by mrkings84(m): 11:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
Those snap shots were taken by a pro.
Re: Horse Given To Buhari As A Gift In Niger Republic by eyinjuege: 11:47pm On Jun 03, 2015
omenka:
That is my president. Always looking graceful. Something especially regal about this man. You just gotta love him. smiley

You are quite correct. He has a certain presence around him that makes others stand in deference. Look at the walk with the President of Niger on the red carpet, one would have assumed our President PMB was the one welcoming a guest instead of the other way round. And see the pix of them sitting and shaking hands, the other guy was almost bowing sef.
Maybe its because of his age, because aging actually commands a certain respect with it, and probably also the wealth of his experience.
Re: Horse Given To Buhari As A Gift In Niger Republic by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jun 03, 2015
tanbawal is so fucking ugly and short grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Horse Given To Buhari As A Gift In Niger Republic by Ariyoh1: 11:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
ichidodo:
TDD (The Daura President) has been too slow lately,nice gesture with that horse though...
I believed neither u nor ur generation can never approach the post the man u called TDD with ur stinking mouth is today. Useless fellow
Re: Horse Given To Buhari As A Gift In Niger Republic by Ariyoh1: 12:00am On Jun 04, 2015
imsuboi:
Babaonechance, people are dying in borno state and you're here looking for a horse to sodomize.

No be ur uncle caused everything....... Bad luck family
Re: Horse Given To Buhari As A Gift In Niger Republic by xcolanto(m): 12:15am On Jun 04, 2015
Interesting that the dura herdsman has gone to recieve titles from the same people who cross the border to kill his own. I am then forced to ask, who's side is Buhari on?

This man becomes president and goes to the two countries (Niger & chad) that serve as recruits to the boko war in the north east and his all smiles and rejoicing with horses, bandits and militias??

Indeed the onechance season is upon us!

1 Like

Re: Horse Given To Buhari As A Gift In Niger Republic by sosodevf(m): 1:14am On Jun 04, 2015
shakaZuIlu:
meanwhile in maidugri people are dying by sai baba freaks grin

Are u not smtin zulu? Perform magic na...
Re: Horse Given To Buhari As A Gift In Niger Republic by othenok(f): 1:19am On Jun 04, 2015
imsuboi:

I refuse to believe you are in Imsu. Inuro ala Nne gi ofuma, sincerely.
May God forgive you. Smh
Re: Horse Given To Buhari As A Gift In Niger Republic by nwaanambra1(m): 2:02am On Jun 04, 2015
othenok:

I refuse to believe you are in Imsu. Inuro ala Nne gi ofuma, sincerely.
May God forgive you. Smh

he has absolutely nothing to do with IMSU - he is actually an Ijaw guy. they hide behind Igbo monikers for the simple purpose of causing ethnic hate for the Igbos. we know lots of them on Nairaland. The worst is he has never been to any higher institution - he is just one of those killer touts in rivers that survive thru stealing, kidnapping, murder and various other evil vices. their days are numbered.

ala nneya gbara uka nya mere na isi ezuro ya oke! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Horse Given To Buhari As A Gift In Niger Republic by greggng: 2:04am On Jun 04, 2015
Pdp supports can never learn from their mistakes. APC have offer them a crash course on how to become a credible opposition but they arrogantly refused. Untill pdp humbles herself APC will continue to Bleep their pussy till nigeria ends
Re: Horse Given To Buhari As A Gift In Niger Republic by bunmititi(f): 2:23am On Jun 04, 2015
bettercreature:
They are even more organized than Nigeria

yo mean say you like that sodjer with white boot?
what are they doing there?
boy scout?
Re: Horse Given To Buhari As A Gift In Niger Republic by nwaanambra1(m): 2:43am On Jun 04, 2015
CallPolice:
Is that not Ahamdu Ali?

i think that man is aminu masari he was the speaker of house of reps from 2003 to 2007 or thereabout and i think he is the current governor of katsina state - am not sure sha! undecided
Re: Horse Given To Buhari As A Gift In Niger Republic by wahalababe(f): 2:56am On Jun 04, 2015
mtchew

1 Like

Re: Horse Given To Buhari As A Gift In Niger Republic by KingTom(m): 3:16am On Jun 04, 2015
Moana:
hahaha there is still hope in fulflling your dreams, I will support u all the way roadside mechanic tingz grin
That's why you're the best grin
Re: Horse Given To Buhari As A Gift In Niger Republic by ugoezeik(m): 3:39am On Jun 04, 2015
CallPolice:
Is that not Ahamdu Ali?
no my dear. he is adamu muhamed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Promises To Pay Buhari ₦1 Billon In Bitcoin If He Can Do This (Pix) / The Pedestrian Bridge Atiku Built For ABU Students (Photo) / Abba Kyari: NDLEA Releases Video Evidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.