Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,401 members, 7,861,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:16 AM

Pics: Vice-president Osinbajo Touches In Sudan To Witness Al-bashir’s Inaugurati - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics: Vice-president Osinbajo Touches In Sudan To Witness Al-bashir’s Inaugurati (894 Views)

Ben Bruce Reacts Bashir Ahmad's Listed Achievements Of Buhari / Faze Shows Off His Invitation To Perform At The May 29th Presidential Inaugurati / Obasanjo & Omar Al-Bashir Of Sudan Meet Over Instability In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics: Vice-president Osinbajo Touches In Sudan To Witness Al-bashir’s Inaugurati by pijango(m): 6:48pm On Jun 03, 2015
The Vice President Osibanjo yesterday Arrived to Sudan to represent the President Buhari as President Omar al-Bashir of Sudan was being inaugurated for a new term.

http://www.pijangonews.com/2015/06/photos-vice-president-osinbajo-touches.html

Re: Pics: Vice-president Osinbajo Touches In Sudan To Witness Al-bashir’s Inaugurati by CallPolice: 6:49pm On Jun 03, 2015
We are getting there!

Nigeria shall be great again. a least in my time.
Re: Pics: Vice-president Osinbajo Touches In Sudan To Witness Al-bashir’s Inaugurati by SeverusSnape(m): 6:49pm On Jun 03, 2015
Good, Lovely pictures.
Re: Pics: Vice-president Osinbajo Touches In Sudan To Witness Al-bashir’s Inaugurati by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
Errand boi
Na Buhari send dis one dis time
Sahara reporters for go dere to misbehave, if no be "short-sleeve" dem go give dem
Re: Pics: Vice-president Osinbajo Touches In Sudan To Witness Al-bashir’s Inaugurati by idupaul: 7:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
These men seem to have forgotten we voted for them to touch down on Nepa, touch down on corruption, touch down on insecurity, touch down on impunity, touch down on lack of infrastructure and not touching down in Niger and Sudan ..They might think we are expecting too much of them but that's just because we believe so much they can do it and they must.
Re: Pics: Vice-president Osinbajo Touches In Sudan To Witness Al-bashir’s Inaugurati by EMANY01(m): 8:13pm On Jun 03, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Good, Lovely pictures.

President in Niger ,vice in Sudan both using different presidential planes but they and their party condemned to high heavens the existence and use of more than one plane in the presidential fleet during President Jonathan's administration.
Their hypocrisy will choke them.

(1) (Reply)

I’m Not Fraudulent, Okiro Set Me Up For Trial: My Position, By Aaron Kaase / EXCLUSIVE: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Other Presidents / Lagos Gets $200m World Bank Credit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.