Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda (34704 Views)

Charly Boy Celebrates His 66th Birthday Today / Charly Boy Celebrates His 95-Year-Old Mother. Gives Her A Peck (Photos) / Charly Boy Celebrates His Grand Daughter On AIT (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
'Linda' is the woman in 63-year-old controversial artist and grandfather Charly boy. And through her, Charly says he sees... long before Caitlyn Jenner came along. The story he shared about Caitlyn continues below:

I must ask you this question. In our pursuit for happiness, do we focus on the dictates of life based on our social environment or on our own personal need of what individually makes us happy? For the past few days the global social media has been agog with Bruce Jenner sex change, he now wishes to be called Caitlyn.

Surfing through some of our local blogs, I have read some yahoo yahoo comments from Nigerians who feel that their yeye comments are really of any importance in the decision taken by this great Olympian, now, the gender bender.

Yes, I saw Bruce Jenner Vanity Fair interview. I read it over and over, it sounded so gutsy, sincere, truthful and so free. Bruce had always been married, had kids, and a successful career but for a long time he had never been happy and content with being a man. Sometimes we find it difficult understanding what prompts one to make those kinds of changes that are physically and emotionally permanent and we start to speculate, Maybe he wanted to rebrand, wanted to put himself back into serious reckoning again. Yes, sometimes it can be about the drama and the almighty dollars who is to say.

However, It just may be devoid of all those and just be a spiritual journey to finding self, purely a pursuit of happiness, about being free, and finding strength to be that which makes one feel complete irrespective of who's ox is gored!

My take:

It is not one’s masculinity or femininity alone that defines one’s identity, it is the harmony between the two that determines how comfortable and integrated one’s identity is going to be. In other words, shocking as this may be to the more macho in our midst, inside some men, lies an unexpressed woman. And even more shocking is the proposition that the object of masculine identity development is not the elimination of this woman, but acknowledging the existence of, and fine-tuning the feminine side with the masculine part of the identity. In other words, blending the two fundamental principles of yin and yang to influence our behavior.

The “masculine woman” has become more socially acceptable than the “feminine man”, who is still an object of derision. And herein lies the root of the gender conflict. Women find it easy to pursue their masculinity; men find it disagreeable to even acknowledge, let alone pursue their femininity. A few people have been able to find that balance and I am happy that Linda lives here, in me? Yesoooooo!
So to those of you in your personal pursuit for happiness whatever it is, climb every rainbow and follow every star till you find your dream.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/06/through-linda-i-see.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by ammyluv2002(f): 8:37pm On Jun 03, 2015
I really don't understand this man!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 8:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
Did they say 21 million Nigerians are mad the other day ..Well this is an Empirical evidence

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 8:45pm On Jun 03, 2015
why this man no wan gree go T b Joshua now ?? his deliverance is due

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by mustydeen(m): 8:40pm On Jun 05, 2015
angry this man is just exclusively dumb, crazy and deranged undecided

13 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by slys(m): 8:40pm On Jun 05, 2015
End time man.... Darele madness no strong reach this man own

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by MSItachi: 8:41pm On Jun 05, 2015
Attention prostitutes

7 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by HonourablePomk: 8:41pm On Jun 05, 2015
Ok
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by iiwopi: 8:41pm On Jun 05, 2015
charlie boy is an attention seeker

5 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by raayah(f): 8:41pm On Jun 05, 2015
Cute women!
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by dabigwalls: 8:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
slys:
slys:
mustydeen:

CHANGE!

5 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by softnipples(f): 8:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
Birds of a feather... undecided
Whatever rock your boats!

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by odeku457(m): 8:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
Area father seeking attention.

Alter Ego my Black Behind.

Naso craze dey start!

Mtcheeww

8 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by vivavik(f): 8:42pm On Jun 05, 2015
Werey indeed. My God, what people would do to find happiness if u would define it that way *phew*

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by youngvizzy1(m): 8:43pm On Jun 05, 2015
This man is a old pig, how can someone celebrate such stupidity

6 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by eaglechild: 8:43pm On Jun 05, 2015
embarassed
Identity crisis.

5 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by IceSplash(f): 8:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
Weird

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by prof2015(m): 8:44pm On Jun 05, 2015
This man is different shades of crazy

8 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by spiralwedge(m): 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2015
THREAD CLOSED.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by AtbuAbdul(m): 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2015
It is now confirmed: This man has gone maaadddd!!

5 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by udeze73(m): 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2015
Another scandal from a a maniac

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by Hassanjj(m): 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2015
Our Daddy has gone mad again. cool

8 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by Seunpaul01(m): 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2015
Madness at it peak.
mtheeeww

Iranu!

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by AKMoney1(m): 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2015
Birds of the same feathers angry
Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 05, 2015
50 shades of madness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 8:46pm On Jun 05, 2015
And to think this man is a grand dad? SMH

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by adorablepepple(f): 8:46pm On Jun 05, 2015
undecided this man has great issues, those who live with him are really trying undecided can't deal. Just wondering if his grand kids will be proud to call him their grandpa

It's not my business though lipsrsealed
GAY ALERT
The “masculine woman” has become more socially acceptable than the “feminine man”, who is still an object of derision. And herein lies the root of the gender conflict. Women find it easy to pursue their masculinity; men find it disagreeable to even acknowledge, let alone pursue their femininity. A few people have been able to find that balance and I am happy that Linda lives here, in me? Yesoooooo!

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by AKMoney1(m): 8:46pm On Jun 05, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
e

Just stop there, or you mean electronic? grin

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy Celebrates Caitlyn Jenner With Photo Of His Alter Ego, Linda by modelboy(m): 8:47pm On Jun 05, 2015
Chill what does this man do for a living

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Olamide And Governor Fayemi Of Ekiti State / Moses Bliss 7 Years Ago (Throwback Video) / Niyola Rocks A Two Piece Orange Bikini (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.