Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Legal Studies *HELP ME* - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Legal Studies *HELP ME* (546 Views)

Top 5 Nigerian Universities For Postgraduate Studies / 2015 Uniuyo Gst 123 Free Term Paper Materials – Citizenship And Peace Studies / Cover Letter For Undergraduate Studies....help Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Legal Studies *HELP ME* by ambrosunny(m): 8:53pm On Jun 03, 2015
Please my Good people, i am confuse of what to do at this moment and just a comment can make you my mentor. I am Puzzled on if i should travel to United State before my legal study. But i wish i have my law LLB here in NIGERIA, so my big pregnant of thought is 'can i have my LLB here in Nigeria and seal the remaining studies there in the state ?'' please, help me if you know about my problem. I am very serious on this issue and i will have to decide before November this year. Thanks for your words.
Re: Legal Studies *HELP ME* by Agbgift(f): 9:11pm On Jun 03, 2015
U can study your LLB abroad. But however before u can practice with it in nigeria, you must attend the Nigeria Law school here for two years. You must under go the Bar part1 studies which consist of the Nigeria legal system, constitutional Law, Land law and pass the exam before going for Bar part 2 studies and exams, which will qualify u to fully practice in nigeria.
A second option you have is under go ur LLB programme in nigeria here, attend one year law school here, u can then travel out of the country and do you masters over there.
Note that if u choose the second option,and u desire to practice abroad, you must attend their law school over there too.
My advise is if you are just going there for studies alone, just do your LLB here first, be call to Bar, and then travel out for ur masters.

Sorry for the lengthy write up
Re: Legal Studies *HELP ME* by ambrosunny(m): 9:26pm On Jun 03, 2015
Agbgift:
U can study your LLB abroad. But however before u can practice with it in nigeria, you must attend the Nigeria Law school here for two years. You must under go the Bar part1 studies which consist of the Nigeria legal system, constitutional Law, Land law and pass the exam before going for Bar part 2 studies and exams, which will qualify u to fully practice in nigeria.
A second option you have is under go ur LLB programme in nigeria here, attend one year law school here, u can then travel out of the country and do you masters over there.
Note that if u choose the second option,and u desire to practice abroad, you must attend their law school over there too.
My advise is if you are just going there for studies alone, just do your LLB here first, be call to Bar, and then travel out for ur masters.

Sorry for the lengthy write up
i really appreciate this huge edification, God bless you ma. Am very grateful.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In Malaysia Cry For Justice, Write Open Letter / See Why People Ignore Pedestrian Bridges In Lagos / Unilorin 2015/16 Aspirants, This Is For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.