Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,479 members, 7,826,809 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Breaking ! Nigerian Girl Was Brutally Murdered In Russian( Graphic Content) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Breaking ! Nigerian Girl Was Brutally Murdered In Russian( Graphic Content) (4188 Views)

Mechanic Burns Daughter’s Eyes, Private Parts With Iron ( Graphic Content) / Lady Was Brutally Attacked By Robbers In Abuja (Graphic Pics) / Gang Revenge: Mob Kill Man Who Brutally Murdered His Elder Brother In PH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking ! Nigerian Girl Was Brutally Murdered In Russian( Graphic Content) by businessline: 8:59pm On Jun 03, 2015
Sometime i always ask myself what is the real definition of life,does it worth taking risk or gambling with someone life.This is the story of a Nigerian girl called Tonia Okojie, Tonia left the shore of Nigeria to Russian for a better-life but her life was cut short at a prime age by a Russian man she work

with.
Tonia was seriously beating and torture to death by is Russian boss according to Tonia friends.But the table was turn by the Russian police, Russian police said Tonia Okojie had an accident and rule out the issue of beating and torture but mere looking at the photo,

see more photo of her here ::: http://nigeriacamera.net/breaking-nigerian-girl-was-brutally-murdered-in-russian-graphic-content/

Re: Breaking ! Nigerian Girl Was Brutally Murdered In Russian( Graphic Content) by Elslim: 9:01pm On Jun 03, 2015
werin carry ha go??
Re: Breaking ! Nigerian Girl Was Brutally Murdered In Russian( Graphic Content) by imsuboi(m): 9:18pm On Jun 03, 2015
If you've seen the movie the Equalizer, you'll have a clue what this lady went through...

RIP.

1 Like

Re: Breaking ! Nigerian Girl Was Brutally Murdered In Russian( Graphic Content) by knightsTempler: 9:26pm On Jun 03, 2015
Jeeezzzz!!!
Re: Breaking ! Nigerian Girl Was Brutally Murdered In Russian( Graphic Content) by fr3do(m): 10:07pm On Jun 03, 2015
angry
Re: Breaking ! Nigerian Girl Was Brutally Murdered In Russian( Graphic Content) by sunsewa: 10:15pm On Jun 03, 2015
pathetic story
Re: Breaking ! Nigerian Girl Was Brutally Murdered In Russian( Graphic Content) by Gbeng30(m): 1:32pm On Jul 27, 2022
The lady was litterally looking for what to eat and how she can become somebody in life ,but unfortunately she meet wrong people ..RIP to her
cry cry
Re: Breaking ! Nigerian Girl Was Brutally Murdered In Russian( Graphic Content) by paulolee(m): 1:50pm On Jul 27, 2022
wickedness...which kain work she de do to deserve such brutal death?
Re: Breaking ! Nigerian Girl Was Brutally Murdered In Russian( Graphic Content) by Realmi: 1:51pm On Jul 27, 2022
This is too much
Re: Breaking ! Nigerian Girl Was Brutally Murdered In Russian( Graphic Content) by Disclaimer12: 3:09pm On Jul 27, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Breaking ! Nigerian Girl Was Brutally Murdered In Russian( Graphic Content) by ibechris(m): 3:23pm On Jul 27, 2022
Russians are never good people and they are racists to the core. U can never compare them with the Ukrainian people.

She may have been ganged raped and killed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking ! Nigerian Girl Was Brutally Murdered In Russian( Graphic Content) by casppyjay: 4:01pm On Jul 27, 2022
paulolee:
wickedness...which kain work she de do to deserve such brutal death?
prostitution it’s the only job they do there , most of them are serially raped and organs even harvested, I’m not making this up I know all because I have lived more than 12years in and around eastern block ..

Re: Breaking ! Nigerian Girl Was Brutally Murdered In Russian( Graphic Content) by casppyjay: 4:02pm On Jul 27, 2022
ibechris:
Russians are never good people and they are racists to the core. U can never compare them with the Ukrainian people.

She may have been ganged raped and killed.
u are wrong Ukrainians are worse than Russians however there’s no difference btw 6 and half a dozen
Re: Breaking ! Nigerian Girl Was Brutally Murdered In Russian( Graphic Content) by Kajaard: 4:09pm On Jul 27, 2022
imsuboi:
If you've seen the movie the Equalizer, you'll have a clue what this lady went through...

RIP.

True. Murdered by her love-vendor who is a part of the Russian mafia.

That's their modus operandi.
Re: Breaking ! Nigerian Girl Was Brutally Murdered In Russian( Graphic Content) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 27, 2022
Going to Russia for a better life is a big mistake; Standard of living is no better than Nigeria if not worse; they have similar poverty rates as we do and a lot of criminals and organised crime. So I believe your assessment, I have lost a cousin in Russia so when I visited to arrange his burial, I saw first hand the poverty and learnt of the corruption and criminality that is rampant there not to mention racism.

A lot of Russian girls are into prostitution for lack of alternative opportunities so what chance of a Nigerian young woman to avoid being pulled into the industry. Young men there are forced into the criminal world of drug dealing and smuggling.
It's is almost impossible to get or job or to conduct legal business in that country, at least that was the situation 20 years ago when I visited, it doesn't seem like the situation has improved much since.

Russia is the only country I know of that required me to purchase a visa in order leave and return to my country of residence.
casppyjay:
prostitution it’s the only job they do there , most of them are serially raped and organs even harvested, I’m not making this up I know all because I have lived more than 12years in and around eastern block ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking ! Nigerian Girl Was Brutally Murdered In Russian( Graphic Content) by casppyjay: 4:50pm On Jul 27, 2022
[quote author=GenBuhari post=115137767]Going to Russia for a better life is a big mistake; Standard of living is no better than Nigeria if not worse; they have similar poverty rates as we do and a lot of criminals and organised crime. So I believe your assessment, I have lost a cousin in Russia so when I visited to arrange his burial. I saw first hand the poverty and learnt of the corruption and criminality that is rampant there not to mention racism.
A lot of Russian girls are into prostitution for lack of alternative opportunities so what chance of a Nigerian young woman to avoid being pulled into the industry. Young men their are forced into the criminal word of drug dealing and smuggling.
It's is almost impossible to get or job or to conduct legal business in that country, at least that was the situation 20 years ago when I visited, it doesn't seem like the situation has improved much since. ?[/quote

7 stars comment u av said it all

(1) (Reply)

18+ Video Nigerian Student Strips And Beat Her Friend For Sleeping With Her Bf / Young Man Caught Having Sex With A Donkey (see Photos) / See Photos Of Atiku Abubakar’s Mansion Sold For $2.95 Million Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.