Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,926 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

My Laptop Refused To Boot. What Do I Do? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Laptop Refused To Boot. What Do I Do? (664 Views)

Pc Refuses To Boot / Help! My Laptop Refused To Charge / My Laptop Refused To Charge. Please Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Laptop Refused To Boot. What Do I Do? by akagson: 9:03pm On Jun 03, 2015
My system refused to boot. It says "no option to boot from". What do I do? I bought this laptop from Aliexpress and I've been managing it. But since today it has refused to boot. It will just show the first startup screen and it stops there. Before now, when it does like that, I'll just tilt the screen a bit and the boot process will continue. But now, no headway. The laptop has been having this flex problem. It cannot stand upright on its own. I have to wedge something at the back. Please, I just need to get it to boot at least just one more time so that I can evacuate all my important files from the system. Help. What do I do?

(1) (Reply)

UK Used Acer Aspire Mini For Sale At Just 30k / Help Help Help / 5 Critical Things To Consider Before Buying Your Next Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.