Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,384 members, 7,812,133 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

Visasureng.com/admissionmangers/stanley&cooper Is FAKE And DUBIOUS - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Visasureng.com/admissionmangers/stanley&cooper Is FAKE And DUBIOUS (773 Views)

Ignore Dubious Adverts, No Sale Of JAMB Forms Yet – Official / JAMB 2016: 399 Highest Score Is Fake – See Evidence / 399 Highest JAMB Score Is Fake - See Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Visasureng.com/admissionmangers/stanley&cooper Is FAKE And DUBIOUS by Tsyde(m): 10:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
Hello Nairalanders,

I wish to call your attention to a fake, dubious and suspicious Advert that I came across on NL in January this year. The company is called Visa Sure Nigeria (www.visasureng.com), Admission managers (http://admissionmanagers.com) or Stanley & Cooper Limited. All the three names belong to the same company which has its office located around Opebi Road, Ikeja. Lagos.

On filing a form through their website I was contacted by one of their representative named Damilola Ojo. I submitted all the requested documents and paid a deposit of #48,500. I usually called Damilola from time to time despite my tight schedule to find get situation reports and she kept raising my hope, only for me to call her last week and she started beating about the bush. I have decided to sue them for defrauding me and wasting my time.

I appeal to you my fellow Nairalanders not to deal with me them.
Re: Visasureng.com/admissionmangers/stanley&cooper Is FAKE And DUBIOUS by goalburner(m): 3:03am On Nov 25, 2015
Tsyde:
Hello Nairalanders,

I wish to call your attention to a fake, dubious and suspicious Advert that I came across on NL in January this year. The company is called Visa Sure Nigeria (www.visasureng.com), Admission managers (http://admissionmanagers.com) or Stanley & Cooper Limited. All the three names belong to the same company which has its office located around Opebi Road, Ikeja. Lagos.

On filing a form through their website I was contacted by one of their representative named Damilola Ojo. I submitted all the requested documents and paid a deposit of #48,500. I usually called Damilola from time to time despite my tight schedule to find get situation reports and she kept raising my hope, only for me to call her last week and she started beating about the bush. I have decided to sue them for defrauding me and wasting my time.

I appeal to you my fellow Nairalanders not to deal with me them.

so how did your situation went with them now?

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Post Ume Eligibility Status. Check Now! / UNN Post UTME Result { Unn Screening Result } 2015/2016 Is Out. / Obafemi Awolowo University Predegree Admissions Official Thread For 2015/2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.