Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,435 members, 7,819,579 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Don Jazzy Releases His Own BBM Stickers - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Releases His Own BBM Stickers (45029 Views)

Don Jazzy In Red And White Combination, Shows Swag (Photo) / Kiss Daniel Releases His “New Era” Album With No Feature / Oh Snap!! 50cent Releases His Ex-girlfriend S*x Tape (graphic Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Jazzy Releases His Own BBM Stickers by pharmadoctor(m): 1:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
The only musician who cries to make money, I just love his composure and silently screaming swag.
Re: Don Jazzy Releases His Own BBM Stickers by Behira(f): 1:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
Airforce1:
Gej my hero, Buhari my president, Don Jazzy my role model

Album Nears Completion
abegii Airforce 1 abi na Airforce 2 i use God beg u dnt start undecided
Re: Don Jazzy Releases His Own BBM Stickers by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
ok...
Re: Don Jazzy Releases His Own BBM Stickers by folabayo1(f): 1:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
I love don j kiss

@ airforce u are a celebe already and am one of ya fans grin
Re: Don Jazzy Releases His Own BBM Stickers by Wilson125(m): 1:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
Airforce1:

Album Nears Completion
oga airforce, mek I no old b4 u drop dis ur album oooo, since wen ma eyes dey ma knees u start to dey cook ur album, til now e still dey fire, abi na high price of kero cus am?

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Releases His Own BBM Stickers by OYINBOGOJU(m): 1:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
Imanuelle:
Why would I buy Don Jazzy's stickers?

I'll rather pay someone to develop mine with my face.

Good idea but

For now you don't have enough cash to do that.

So

Celebrate those who have it now and are able to do it.

2 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Releases His Own BBM Stickers by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
iyatrustee:
Payment in dollars?

What happened to the Naira?

it's to create illusion of low cost

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Releases His Own BBM Stickers by stephenqueen: 1:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nonybb:
I dont know what this boy called Don Jazzy thinks he is some of these so called celebs have false illusion of themselves. He thinks himself as a figure Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Releases His Own BBM Stickers by Paulonko(m): 1:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
[color=#FFFF00]Wow...datz a gud business sense[color]
Re: Don Jazzy Releases His Own BBM Stickers by Paulonko(m): 1:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
Wow...datz a gud business sense
Re: Don Jazzy Releases His Own BBM Stickers by Donpiero1: 1:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
igbos best tribe in africa!
Re: Don Jazzy Releases His Own BBM Stickers by jesuspikinjp(m): 1:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
Airforce1:

Album Nears Completion

Oh boy this your album wey no gree come out, hope you u are not waiting until you clock 90 b4 your first album comes out
Re: Don Jazzy Releases His Own BBM Stickers by bizza45: 1:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
I never get alert .... whenever I get I will buy

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Releases His Own BBM Stickers by ZeezaRapture(m): 1:25pm On Jun 04, 2015
Airforce1:

Album Nears Completion

no make me vex o

tell us when it's out and stop the buzz about announcing it on every thread
Re: Don Jazzy Releases His Own BBM Stickers by Jarus(m): 1:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
Good business sense.
Re: Don Jazzy Releases His Own BBM Stickers by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
Thinking out of box. Just love the creativity.

It's costly tho' but the cost could be a business strategy to attach more value to them and avoid making them too common.
Don jazzy has this loud and enviable composure that's rare among Nigerian artistes.
Re: Don Jazzy Releases His Own BBM Stickers by ikombe: 1:28pm On Jun 04, 2015
Airforce1:

Album Nears Completion
this ya album self, wey we don dey wait since like the coming of jesus undecided
Re: Don Jazzy Releases His Own BBM Stickers by phranseeqz(m): 1:28pm On Jun 04, 2015
Airforce1:

Album Nears Completion

Are u sure it's nearing completion or u just wan go buy biro and exercise book?
Anyways sha, we dey wait maybe till thy kingdom come #winks.

DonBaba d biz man
Re: Don Jazzy Releases His Own BBM Stickers by Behira(f): 1:32pm On Jun 04, 2015
iamrealdeji:
What I like about him is his creativity,I wonder why Nigerians love to celebrate the money a celebrity is making like that will make your life better,girl,concentrate and make your money instead of talking about some people's money,Jazzy's money won't add a naira to your account don't forget that
Admiring someone or acknowledging somtin gud in someone mustnt always add a dime to her pocket, afta all even the Holy Book said rejoice wit those dat rejoice and Mourn wit those dat mourn......its beta to admire someone's success it somtimes helpz to pave way for ur own success 2moro, rather dan hate those rejoicing because they cant find any successful tin in u to rejoice over.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Releases His Own BBM Stickers by obontami: 1:37pm On Jun 04, 2015
don baba jay
Re: Don Jazzy Releases His Own BBM Stickers by komek(m): 1:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
Airforce1:

Album Nears Completion

This album is very very important to me. It shud better be out na. I am running outta patience o.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Releases His Own BBM Stickers by tessylove2(f): 1:43pm On Jun 04, 2015
grin Creative mind wow

www.gistwithtessy.com
Re: Don Jazzy Releases His Own BBM Stickers by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
This is really cool!! CREATIVITY!!
Re: Don Jazzy Releases His Own BBM Stickers by rareman(m): 2:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
Imanuelle:

While we appreciate Don J's biz acumen, we can also create one for you with your face, you can look down and call any of our numbers. Thank you
Re: Don Jazzy Releases His Own BBM Stickers by udysweet(f): 2:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
Hello ma,Pls try and get intouch,tnx ma
iyatrustee:
Payment in dollars?

What happened to the Naira?

Re: Don Jazzy Releases His Own BBM Stickers by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
youngwarlocks:
oj
Simpson
Re: Don Jazzy Releases His Own BBM Stickers by iamrealdeji(m): 2:10pm On Jun 04, 2015
Behira:
Admiring someone or acknowledging somtin gud in someone mustnt always add a dime to her pocket, afta all even the Holy Book said rejoice wit those dat rejoice and Mourn wit those dat mourn......its beta to admire someone's success it somtimes helpz to pave way for ur own success 2moro, rather dan hate those rejoicing because they cant find any successful tin in u to rejoice over.
what is this thing talking about? Money worshipper,i ain't like you pls,I really like Don Jazzy not because he's rich but because he's really gifted,i like gifted people,i like Leornado Davinci,Newton,Einstein,etc,not because they're rich but because they're gifted,someone like you wants to be a friend of Don Jazzy to collect money from him,you like him for his money ole!!! ,a lot of people are making money,why should I pick on someone who's old enough to be my uncle,why should I hate on my uncle? I'm a young hustler and i'm comfortable in my own right, a lot people envy me,and who told you i'm not going to make my own money too? I'm a baller in my own right,why envy? Those people on my signature are ballers and very rich guys,almost all of them are richer than Don Jazzy,if I was a hater,i wouldn't have put their names on my signature,and if I liked them for the money like you,i would have rated them based on their riches
Re: Don Jazzy Releases His Own BBM Stickers by Airforce1(m): 2:10pm On Jun 04, 2015
Behira:
abegii Airforce 1 abi na Airforce 2 i use God beg u dnt start undecided

Sup hater

I see you

Bye
Re: Don Jazzy Releases His Own BBM Stickers by dotna(m): 2:13pm On Jun 04, 2015
We no dey carry last.

#iboman4lyfe
Re: Don Jazzy Releases His Own BBM Stickers by dotna(m): 2:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
amokeme:
he is a "figure" and even tho people like you don't think so, he is still making his money smiley

On point
Re: Don Jazzy Releases His Own BBM Stickers by Emmayur(m): 2:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
MrRhymes101:
Hope this small boys buying bentleys n lekki houses would learn to invest like Baba J

Buying a house in lekki is a good investment if you consider the yield % and net income the **small boy** will be entitled to if he gives it out to rent. Good Estate Surveyors like me can make him more millions. **smiles**

If you know anyone with a house in lekki and any highbrow area around the world, give them my number. God bless you.
Re: Don Jazzy Releases His Own BBM Stickers by tellwisdom: 2:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
Imanuelle:

You wey never chop belleful self dey talk. Guy, no provoke me oo angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Shows Cleavage And Thigh In New Photo / Flavour Celebrates Christmas With Anna Banner And Their Daughter, Sophia (Photos / Davido And Zodwa Wabantu To Collaborate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.