Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,965 members, 7,828,433 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Has Gov Fayose Been Impeached By APC? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Gov Fayose Been Impeached By APC? (2979 Views)

Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) / Has Governor Fayose Been Stealing From His State? / Ondo Speaker, Jumoke-Akindele And Deputy Impeached By 18 Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Gov Fayose Been Impeached By APC? by gymer(m): 7:06am On Jun 04, 2015
My APC friend promised me that Fayose will be impeached immediately Buhari is sworn in. I told him it is impossicant because the people of Ekiti are with their Governor. He boasted that Gov Fayose's impeachment is a done deal. I have been calling him to confirm if that has happened. He is not picking my calls. Can someone please confirm to me if APC has succeeded in impeaching him? If not, what are they waiting for? Has Buhari not be sworn in? Are APC supporters confirmed noise makers?

7 Likes

Re: Has Gov Fayose Been Impeached By APC? by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 04, 2015
Fayose is least on APC's proliorities at the moment.

Trust me, the time for him to crawl on his knees begging for intervention is coming.

Moreover, he is just lucky that Buhari is annoyingly trying to form mr nice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Gov Fayose Been Impeached By APC? by SeverusSnape(m): 7:19am On Jun 04, 2015
Let me say this for the umpteenth time, Fayose is unimpeachable.

14 Likes

Re: Has Gov Fayose Been Impeached By APC? by ionsman: 7:20am On Jun 04, 2015
Is fayose part of Nigeria's problems? There are a lot of things begging for attention and fayose is inconsequential ATM
Re: Has Gov Fayose Been Impeached By APC? by papoose999(m): 7:28am On Jun 04, 2015
Dey re confirmed noise makers nobody can impeach fayose i repeat nobody....oshokomole

6 Likes

Re: Has Gov Fayose Been Impeached By APC? by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 04, 2015
Fayose has bEen impeached in Bourdillon but not in Ado Ekiti grin

5 Likes

Re: Has Gov Fayose Been Impeached By APC? by nigerianvenom(m): 7:43am On Jun 04, 2015
Apc can never succeed. Thats the truth
Re: Has Gov Fayose Been Impeached By APC? by modath(f): 7:51am On Jun 04, 2015
nigerianvenom:
Apc can never succeed. Thats the truth

Really ?, what do you then call winning the presidency,taking majority of seats in both legislative houses,9 of PDP's states& reducing them to a decimated opposition ??

You TANoids are unbelievable!!. grin

3 Likes

Re: Has Gov Fayose Been Impeached By APC? by gymer(m): 9:06am On Jun 04, 2015
modath:

Really ?, what do you then call winning the presidency,taking majority of seats in both legislative houses,9 of PDP's states& reducing them to a decimated opposition ??

You TANoids are unbelievable!!. grin

I think he meant can never succeed in impeaching Gov Fayose.

1 Like

Re: Has Gov Fayose Been Impeached By APC? by likata: 10:21am On Jun 04, 2015
impeaching fayose is like atiku becoming taxi driver

2 Likes

Re: Has Gov Fayose Been Impeached By APC? by Wsdm: 11:28am On Jun 04, 2015
Instead of you people to hail Buhari for not being a tyrant you are here talking trash. If you think the president has no such powers, go and ask Nyako what Jonathan did to him in Adamawa state.

1 Like

Re: Has Gov Fayose Been Impeached By APC? by frankyychiji(f): 11:35am On Jun 04, 2015
soe:

Trust me, the time for him to crawl on his knees begging for intervention is coming.

Na Wa ooooo for grammar! And somebody like this monkie would be insulting his former First Lady.

2 Likes

Re: Has Gov Fayose Been Impeached By APC? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 04, 2015
frankyychiji:
Na Wa ooooo for grammar! And somebody like this monkie would be insulting his former First Lady.
grammar? Or spelling?

If u had any iota of intelligence, you would have known that it was only a keypad error you dimwit
Re: Has Gov Fayose Been Impeached By APC? by frankyychiji(f): 12:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
soe:
grammar? Or spelling?

If u had any iota of intelligence, you would have known that it was only a keypad error you dimwit
You can blame it on the rain if you wish. People with any iota of intelligence proof read their posts before going public. #DD
Re: Has Gov Fayose Been Impeached By APC? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
frankyychiji:
You can blame it on the rain if you wish. People with any iota of intelligence proof read their posts before going public. #DD
fine. I leave mine for worthless moots like you.
Re: Has Gov Fayose Been Impeached By APC? by icecool982: 1:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
The people's governor and the iroko of ekiti state.
Re: Has Gov Fayose Been Impeached By APC? by PhockPhockMan: 1:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
soe:

You go school at all?

1 Like

Re: Has Gov Fayose Been Impeached By APC? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 04, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

You go school at all?
moot
Re: Has Gov Fayose Been Impeached By APC? by sammyj: 2:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
Fayose the fat mouth will be impeached at the right time by his party members, mark my words !!!
Re: Has Gov Fayose Been Impeached By APC? by Adesuyi07: 2:33pm On Jun 04, 2015
oshokomole , ekun oko Fayemi, Tinubu. Adebayo, Oni n d rest.

1 Like

Re: Has Gov Fayose Been Impeached By APC? by gymer(m): 2:49pm On Jun 04, 2015
sammyj:
Fayose the fat mouth will be impeached at the right time by his party members, mark my words !!!

Na so my friend also said I should mark his words. I have marked yours too. I will remind you after his 4-year tenure.
Re: Has Gov Fayose Been Impeached By APC? by SANCTO: 3:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
Fayose is a grassroot politician. Fayose and Wike are APC match in PDP. Apart from being grassroot politicians, they understand APC machinations (propaganda and political sagacity). prophets of doom who prophesied that Fayose will be impeached. some even said that God told them.Liars!
Re: Has Gov Fayose Been Impeached By APC? by sammyj: 3:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
.............. cheesy grin grin grin
gymer:

Na so my friend also said I should mark his words. I have marked yours too. I will remind you after his 4-year tenure.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Naira At Its Lowest In History...now At 306 Naira To Dollar!!! / Igbos Do Not Hate Yorubas! / Why The Northerners Are Better Than The Southerners X10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.