Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Snoop Dogg Calls Bruce Jenner A 'science Project' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Snoop Dogg Calls Bruce Jenner A 'science Project' (872 Views)

Donal Trump Fires At Snoop Dogg Calls His Career A Failing One / Muhammad Ali's Picture In Heaven By Snoop Dog / LMAO!! Snoop Dogg Calls Bruce (caitlyn) Jenner “science Project" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snoop Dogg Calls Bruce Jenner A 'science Project' by bisi1: 7:50am On Jun 04, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-b13ZpOTLdcE/VW9_gVXIdlI/AAAAAAAFc54/ZdjSKwJKJJc/s400/Snoop-Dogg-on-Le-Grand-INF.jpg[/img] [img]http://3.bp..com/-xZzF61Zj36s/VW9_gwpt_EI/AAAAAAAFc58/acp8p1uHOOE/s400/url.jpg[/img]

While many people are busy hailing Bruce Jenner and calling him a hero for living his 'true self, rapper Snoop Dogg ain't got time for that. He's part of a few who feel - but won't publicly say - that they think Bruce has a mental disorder. The rapper took to instagram today to slam mainstream media who are way more interested in Bruce's story and glorifying it and ignoring inspiring stories like what Akon did recently. He launched a Solar academy (an institution that will train electrical engineers) that will supply electricity to millions of people in Africa and no mainstream media has carried it.

see what Snoop wrote below...

[img]http://2.bp..com/-OMh2wn12DjY/VW9_npIEt9I/AAAAAAAFc6Q/apKpAUgdL7I/s400/snoop-akon-IG-550.jpg[/img]

Click HERE for Source
Re: Snoop Dogg Calls Bruce Jenner A 'science Project' by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 04, 2015
lindaikeji
Re: Snoop Dogg Calls Bruce Jenner A 'science Project' by AbsoluteHealth: 7:57am On Jun 04, 2015
Bruce science specimen sampling. One day Jenna will wake up thinking that he made a mistake he can correct or that fame can't heal. He will struggle with dual identity for the rest of his life.
Re: Snoop Dogg Calls Bruce Jenner A 'science Project' by lilbazy(m): 7:58am On Jun 04, 2015
It happened in a hospital in Warri, Delta State… Intensive Care Unit (ICU) patients died, in the same bed, every Sunday at 3pm. Doctors thought it was something supernatural. So, a team of experts was formed to Investigate the cause or causes. The following Sunday, few minutes before 3pm, all doctors & Nurses stood around that particular bed waiting to see what it was. Then suddenly Akpos (Part time sweeper) entered the ICU, unplugged the Life Support system of that Bed & then plugged his blackberry charger.
How was your day?
Re: Snoop Dogg Calls Bruce Jenner A 'science Project' by obontami: 8:08am On Jun 04, 2015
I used to respect Bruce Jenner, I thought he was a great man previously not until he started going nut

this is quite sad

looking at his/her picture makes me wanna throw up
Re: Snoop Dogg Calls Bruce Jenner A 'science Project' by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 04, 2015
He's more than a science project lipsrsealed
Re: Snoop Dogg Calls Bruce Jenner A 'science Project' by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 04, 2015
Hahaha respect man. Now I love this nigga. He's freaking right.

1 Like

Re: Snoop Dogg Calls Bruce Jenner A 'science Project' by Houseofglam7(f): 9:21am On Jun 04, 2015
I'm with you on this one Snoop!!!!!!!

He's a science project gone wrong for sure!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

So Funny !!! See Reactions From Don Jazzy’s Fans After He Debuted His Skin Hair / Jay Z And Beyonce No Longer The Highest Paid Couple / Pregnant Stephanie Linus Sexy, And Stunning In New Photo Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.