Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead (53362 Views)

19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot) / Gas Station In Ghana Explodes (Photos) / 75-Year-Old Woman Marries A 27yr Old Man...says 'love Has No Age Limit' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by SambisaaForest: 1:42pm On Jun 04, 2015
What is this citizen of the Federal Republic of F ooools saying? We, true Ghanaians don't need the sympathy of fooools!

tosag:
Stop talking like a fo.ool. Wether it's Nigeria, Ghana or wherever , human life is sacred. Have you seen anybody on this thread rejoicing or happy there is a tragedy in Ghana? We all brothers- africans that's all that matters.
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by 9jatatafo(m): 1:43pm On Jun 04, 2015
Very pathetic. RIP to the dead
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by wordcat(m): 1:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
SambisaaForest:
Terror attack,ke? it was a fire at a fuel filling station grin

And you're laughing
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by hahn(m): 1:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
voltron:
GOD.. are you watching this.. i mean are you really watching all this happen?

Yes he is. He'll punish all the guilty on the day of rapture. Till then crying is free

1 Like

Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by Popemax(m): 1:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
Rexceedo:
Prithee it aint a terror-inferno!
It'll be very difficult for Ghana to fight insurgent cos of their economy state.
Nigeria may have spend nothing less than #1trn(which is more than Ghana annual budget) in the bid to curb insurgent- which still perpetuate.

Ftc to my state- Enugu[042] and to my amiable Governor,
His Excellency Gburugburu!!! More strenght to ur elbow as u ride Enugu to the acme of Progress...
#PrideOfTheEAST!!!!
nwa 042....
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by wordcat(m): 1:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
What's the essence of live?
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by jeje123(m): 1:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
celeron40:
Anything is possible if they have muslim citizens..fvck islam.
Bleep u and generat8!
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by jeje123(m): 1:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
celeron40:
Bleep u and ur generat8!
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by Rexceedo: 1:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
Popemax:
nwa 042....
sir!
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by farmer99: 2:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
celeron40:
go check ur head i mean ur brain, u need urgent attention, yeye boy
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by xage(m): 2:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
celeron40:

How do you sleep at night with this kind of woeful soul
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by achimotan(m): 2:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
SambisaaForest:

What is this citizen of the Federal Republic of F ooools saying? We, true Ghanaians don't need the sympathy of fooools!

Stop making mockery of yourself and behave for once .And speak for yourself regarding the sympathy.This is a a national tragedy.

i know you would come up with your usual lines ' arrant crap' 'fuckdupedness' etc

1 Like

Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by SambisaaForest: 2:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
iamord:
Like i said earlier. I careless. Do the right thing. That's all
You are talking like a fool! shocked what do you know about "the right thing?" . Such stupidity."the right thing" as defined by you? Such stupidity!
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 2:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
celeron40:
YOU LACK COMMON SENSE
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by olushy: 2:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
RIP
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by SambisaaForest: 2:18pm On Jun 04, 2015
Shut up magg0t and face your front. Is it my fault you are mentally retarded? Paddle your own canoe, fooool shocked self righteous demon
achimotan:

Stop making mockery of yourself and behave for once .And speak for yourself regarding the sympathy.This is a a national tragedy.

i know you would come up with your usual lines ' arrant crap' 'fuckdupedness' etc
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by SambisaaForest: 2:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
What the hell is inside this ediot's head? cry undecided embarassed sh1thead for life!
achimotan:

Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by virginchaser(m): 2:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
God have mercy. These is too much....
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by otunbalautech(m): 2:25pm On Jun 04, 2015
RIP............May God help their families to bear dis irreplacable lost..........
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by Dagoma: 2:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
celeron40:

It would have been better if ur moth..r aborted u.
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
SambisaaForest:

Shut up magg0t and face your front. Is it my fault you are mentally retarded? Paddle your own canoe, fooool shocked self righteous demon
How old are you by the way? I can deduce that you are not up to 18. Grow up and reason like a himan being.
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by RuthlessAnalyst: 2:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
SambisaaForest:
Why should I care what a foool like you thinks grin it runs in the family, isn't it? Terminal insanity runs in your ape family,huh?

U are obviously a Byproduct of a mistaken matrimony between two Imbeciles suffering from Cerebral Palsy

2 Likes

Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by achimotan(m): 2:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
SambisaaForest:

Predictable.

From Petrodollar to Pocoapoco57 to Crudegh to Sambisaaforest; you always display high level of immaturity and infantile tendencies.

Grow up man and stop this childish behavior of yours

2 Likes

Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by iamord(m): 2:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
SambisaaForest:
You are talking like a fool! shocked what do you know about "the right thing?" . Such stupidity."the right thing" as defined by you? Such stupidity!
Actually you have said nothing. the truth of the matter is that you are no different from the Nigerians u insult. You the wise one, your solution to the problem is to act as a Ghana police man to block people from insulting your country grin. While your country is on fire. How smart of u.! See to be honest with u. Am on my cool j. Cos I know your type.. If u want to be of service to Ghana. Go to the scene and see how you can help people in distress . Instead of coming here to make noise

4 Likes

Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by SambisaaForest: 2:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
and what is your business with what I say or do not say? who gave you the right to question me? who fvking gave you that right? answer me, magg0t. not even John Mahama can tell me what to say or not say. if you like yourself, just avoid my posts from now on, in your own interest. or you'll regret it!
[s]
iamord:
Actually you have said nothing. the truth of the matter is that you are no different from the Nigerians u insult. You the wise one, your solution to the problem is to act as a Ghana police man to block people from insulting your country grin. While your country is on fire. How smart of u.! See to be honest with u. Am in my cool j. Cos I know your type.. If u want to be of service to Ghana. Go to the scene and see how you can help people in distress . Instead of coming here to make noise
[/s]
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by SambisaaForest: 2:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
pus-filled piece of garbage lipsrsealed jeez, they eat from the dustbin kiss

RuthlessAnalyst:

U are obviously a Byproduct of a mistaken matrimony between two Imbeciles suffering from Cerebral Palsy
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by SambisaaForest: 2:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
hey, your Holiness! Go fvck your mother! damn perverts, pedophiles

tosag:
How old are you by the way? I can deduce that you are not up to 18. Grow up and reason like a himan being.
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by iamord(m): 2:48pm On Jun 04, 2015
SambisaaForest:
and what is your business with what I say or do not say? who gave you the right to question me? who fvking gave you that right? answer me, magg0t. not even John Mahama can tell me what to say or not say. if you like yourself, just avoid my posts from now on, in your own interest. or you'll regret it!

gawd am scared grin SambisaaForest will soon unleash grin

Fvck u!!!!

That thing that you want to do. I want to see it!

2 Likes

Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by oldskul(m): 2:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
It's real and a national disaster here in Ghana... Please only God should be our shield and Shelter. I usually do that route to my home every night as my office is just a stone throw from the incidence scene.

Please when you see sign of rain coming, never take shelter at a FILLING STATION
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by RuthlessAnalyst: 2:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
SambisaaForest:
pus-filled piece of garbage lipsrsealed jeez, they eat from the dustbin kiss

May Amadioha Eradicate that thing You call a Brain occupying your Skull.
Please Make yourself Useful Jare
Re: Explosion At Goil Filling Station In Ghana, 75 Dead by Captainswag225(m): 2:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
SambisaaForest:
hey, your Holiness! Go fvck your mother! damn perverts, pedophiles

when will ever grow up? People are grieving and all u can do is to insult left and right. Are u sane at all?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Heavy Gunfire At Guinea Presidential Palace. Military Coup Ongoing (Video) / Retired English Teacher Corrects Trump Letter, Sends It Back-photo / Billionaires: Donald Trump's Cabinet, The Richest In Modern History.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.