Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,365 members, 7,853,635 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:33 PM

Why Shop On Jumia? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Shop On Jumia? (409 Views)

Shopping Shopping!.who Wants To Shop On Jumia Today?contact Our Sales Consultant / Clearnce Sales On Jumia Nigeria / Shop On Konga.com | Nigeria's Largest Online Mall | Konga Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Shop On Jumia? by ujah3(m): 9:27am On Jun 04, 2015
Good Morning,
Am Uja and a Jumia Sales Consultant.

I have been receiving complains when individuals shop on Jumia.I have read so many comments of which some are true and some are

false also.Sometimes individuals experience some disappointments after shopping while others seem to be pleased and still shop

more.So whats maybe the difference?

Please if you want to shop or Buy any item on Jumia

Just Contact Me for Assistance.Nobody needs you to give anyone Money.Its Pay on Delivery for some locations in Nigeria.
Its simple
1.What items do you want to buy

2.Inform Me

3. I place your orders for you

4.Make sure they get to you

5.And if there's any issues I will still be there to make sure the issue will be resolved

PHONE NO-08037025757 0R 08115304164
BBM-2ACD12BC

Re: Why Shop On Jumia? by yommyphresh(m): 9:31am On Jun 04, 2015
yimu

(1) (Reply)

G7 Summit: Security, Anti-graft War Top Buhari’s Wish List / Buhari Will Relocate To Maiduguri With The Military Command to move Capital / Jonathan's Kind Of Call "Difficult"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.