Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

A Photo Of Two Presidents - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Photo Of Two Presidents (3719 Views)

FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) / See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting / Obama And Buhari: Guess What The Two Presidents Were Discussing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Photo Of Two Presidents by PointB: 10:20am On Jun 04, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2476750_bu9_jpegaefda2e72d5d3bf6bc6c100df736eaae

Check out these two President from Nigeria and Niger.

One looks strong, healthy and smart; the other very frail, really tired and quite grumpy!

Looks like we have been scammed!

Edited:

Bolded additions for emphasis

3 Likes

Re: A Photo Of Two Presidents by chybykee(m): 10:27am On Jun 04, 2015
White is Lovely smiley

1 Like

Re: A Photo Of Two Presidents by MalcoImX: 10:28am On Jun 04, 2015
"I don't have a president I am ashamed of anymore." -- Mynd44

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Photo Of Two Presidents by omenka(m): 10:32am On Jun 04, 2015
PointB:

One looks strong, healthy and smart; the other frail, tired and grumpy!

Coming from a supposed adult whom some of us hitherto engaged in arguments with.

Just when you think these things are exclusive preserve of ignorant kids on the forum, you are proven wrong.

Foolishness is indeed contagious.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Photo Of Two Presidents by kodded(m): 10:33am On Jun 04, 2015
smiley
Re: A Photo Of Two Presidents by Ymodulus: 10:36am On Jun 04, 2015
omenka:
Coming from a supposed adult whom some of us hitherto engaged in arguments with.

Just when you think these things are exclusive preserve of ignorant kids on the forum, you are proven wrong.

I was disappointed reading that from PointB.

13 Likes

Re: A Photo Of Two Presidents by tucky200(m): 10:41am On Jun 04, 2015
PointB:

This is way too lame...
Now compare obama to that man
Let's see who is more healthier

4 Likes

Re: A Photo Of Two Presidents by PointB: 10:45am On Jun 04, 2015
Ymodulus:

I was disappointed reading that from PointB.

Never 'appointed' you in the first place. And wouldn't give rat's ar/se how you feel. Arrant nonsense!

1 Like

Re: A Photo Of Two Presidents by 9jii(m): 10:47am On Jun 04, 2015
PointB:

check out?
Gay alert

1 Like

Re: A Photo Of Two Presidents by PointB: 10:48am On Jun 04, 2015
omenka:

Truth hurts I believe.

The Niger president is obviously healthier and smarter looking that the semi-literate sitting next to him. A picture is worth a thousand words.

Your disdain for this brand of truth is your head-ache. I believe you are capable of handling it, if not, too bad for you. tongue

3 Likes

Re: A Photo Of Two Presidents by MzJackBaueress(f): 10:50am On Jun 04, 2015
PointB:

Never 'appointed' in the first place. And wouldn't give rat's ar/se how you feel. Arrant nonsense!
PointB, indeed your reasoning has been reduced to the level of Oremusanctus and other senseless TANoids. Show yourself some decorum as an old and well respected TANoid on Nairaland.

Haba!!

9 Likes

Re: A Photo Of Two Presidents by PointB: 10:50am On Jun 04, 2015
Buhari's clueless is ever so apparent on his face. Rearing those 150 cows for so long, could make a man feel inferior facing his better!

1 Like

Re: A Photo Of Two Presidents by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 04, 2015
Congrats to you pointB ,you've succeeded in making a fool of yourself. Ode grin

14 Likes

Re: A Photo Of Two Presidents by PointB: 10:52am On Jun 04, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
PointB, indeed your reasoning has been reduced to the level of Oremusanctus and other senseless TANoids. Show yourself some decorum as an old and well respected TANoid on Nairaland.

Haba!!

My dear, I think it's only those who are deprived of respect in real world the seek it in cyberspace. I have no such need. Deal with your own weakness, and stop assuming everyone is at your level.

Show that your respect where sun don't shine, and deal with the topic, and not the poster!

2 Likes

Re: A Photo Of Two Presidents by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 04, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Haba!!

I thought your silly janjawiid commander said that;[size=28pt]

"It’s a disgrace that neighbors must take on Boko Haram"[/size].
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/disgrace-neighbours-must-take-boko-haram-buhari-2/

1 Like

Re: A Photo Of Two Presidents by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 10:53am On Jun 04, 2015
How is this going to change the fact that Amnesty International has coorroborated the allegation the Australian negotiator made against Azubuike Ihejirika

ihejirika would soon be standing trail at the ICJ for war crimes and crime against humanity

2 Likes

Re: A Photo Of Two Presidents by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 04, 2015
PointB:

My dear, I think it's only those who are deprived of respect in real world the seek it in cyberspace. I have no such need. Deal with your own weakness, and stop assuming everyone is at your level.

Show that your respect where sun don't shine, and deal with the topic, and not the poster!

Ignore that Gusau Girls drop out and part time curtain tailor cum APC shilling poster

She is demanding respect for Buhari dunce when she was at the forefront insulting Jonathan night and day here.

The hypocrisy of your silly janjawiid knows no bounds

4 Likes

Re: A Photo Of Two Presidents by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 04, 2015
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
How is this going to change the fact that Amnesty International has coorroborated the allegation the Australian negotiator made against Azubuike Ihejirika

ihejirika would soon be standing trail at the ICJ for war crimes and crime against humanity

Why are you people so dense.

Obama crested Boko Haram to distabilize Nigeria.

Obama refused to sell us weapons citing human rights violations by our Military.

Obama has now agreed to start arming Nigeria as a result of the new regime change.

In order for that bastard to achieve this, Buhari will first have to purge the military.

After this Obama will send weapons and call his Bokos to order.

You fools dont know that you are mere pawns in this global war America is waging against the world
Re: A Photo Of Two Presidents by PointB: 10:58am On Jun 04, 2015
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:

Open a thread to discuss your idiocy. How does this concern this trendy photos of two presidents? tongue undecided

4 Likes

Re: A Photo Of Two Presidents by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:00am On Jun 04, 2015
PointB:

So what's in the topic to deal with? Did your President tell you he was ill? Pray to God that when you get to 72years,you won't be bed-ridden and using diapers. grin grin

Have a nice day Sir.

4 Likes

Re: A Photo Of Two Presidents by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 04, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
So what's in the topic to deal with? Did your President tell you he was ill? Pray to God that when you get to 72years,you won't be bed-ridden and using diapers. grin grin

Have a nice day Sir.

Buhari will go the way of Abacha and Yaradua.

I give him 2 yrs max.

God will avenge the souls of all the innocent Christians killed by their satanic militia.
Re: A Photo Of Two Presidents by PointB: 11:02am On Jun 04, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Ignore that Gusau Girls drop out and part time curtain tailor cum APC shilling poster

She is demanding respect for Buhari dunce when she was at the forefront insulting Jonathan night and day here.

The hypocrisy of your silly janjawiid knows no bounds

The id/iots don't realize yet that they on a long thing. So they'll be chasing million Nigerian online and offline defending every bit and piece of bad media impression of the semi-literate son of cattle herder? Their bad case.

The rest of us will simply have fun at the semi-literate cattle rearer and his special band of wights!

1 Like

Re: A Photo Of Two Presidents by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:03am On Jun 04, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Buhari will go the way of Abacha and Yaradua.

I give him 2 yrs max.

God will avenge the souls of all the innocent Christians killed by their satanic militia.

ok

2 Likes

Re: A Photo Of Two Presidents by PointB: 11:04am On Jun 04, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

Have a nice day Sir.

So you agree he's frai, tired and grumpy then? grin cheesy
Re: A Photo Of Two Presidents by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 04, 2015
All time low for pointB

2 Likes

Re: A Photo Of Two Presidents by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:07am On Jun 04, 2015
PointB:

So you agree he's frai, tired and grumpy then? grin cheesy
Sir, he is not frail,tired and grumpy. If he is,he will be at the hospital bed.

May God grant me and you a long live beyond 72years.

1 Like

Re: A Photo Of Two Presidents by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 04, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
ok

Now go and die you witch
Re: A Photo Of Two Presidents by PointB: 11:13am On Jun 04, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

Well, by my reckoning he is. And he should spend more time at home, facing the work he was elected to do and getting needed support from family and friend. I don't expect him to announce his illness if and when he is. Yar Adua was allegedly jogging around, even when he was in vegetative state!

Gallivanting at this very stage, exposing his frailty while Maiduguri burn is not inspiring any confidence among impartial observers.

Amen to the prayer.
Re: A Photo Of Two Presidents by Nobody: 11:15am On Jun 04, 2015
MzJackBaueress:

You dared to mention God ?

Berem, the fate that awaits you shameless peddler of lies will be far worse than what the worst victim of Boko Haram nonsense went through.
Re: A Photo Of Two Presidents by MzJackBaueress(f): 11:16am On Jun 04, 2015
PointB:

Well, by my reckoning he is. And he should spend more time at home, facing the work he was elected to do and getting needed support from family and friend. I don't expect him to announce his illness if and when he is. Yar Adua was allegedly jogging around, even when he was in vegetative state!

Gallivanting at this very stage, exposing his frailty while Maiduguri burn is not inspiring any confidence among impartial observers.

Amen to the prayer.
You're very funny. grin grin

*unfollows thread*

1 Like

Re: A Photo Of Two Presidents by PointB: 11:18am On Jun 04, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
You're very funny. grin grin

*unfollows thread*

Don't let the door hit you, wight!

1 Like

Re: A Photo Of Two Presidents by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 04, 2015
I wonder why these APC e-trolls think PointB care about what they (APC e-trolls) hold of him. I never see where PointB asked for their personal opinion on him. They are in for a loooong thing

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What A Senator Is Advocating To Be Made Legal / Rivers And Edo States Gubernatorial Elections: How Many Re-runs Can Be Enough Be / How Solarin Picked Igbo Kids From Warfront And Trained Them —omole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.