Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,967 members, 7,821,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Fast Track & Place Your Order With Me On JUMIA-NIGERIA - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Fast Track & Place Your Order With Me On JUMIA-NIGERIA (3235 Views)

Place Your Laptop Battery Needs Here And Get It In A Few Hours / Place Your Order For Bosch Power Tools And Inverter Welding Machines Here ! / Electronics,home Appliances,gadgets Sales For Cheaper Prices On Jumia Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fast Track & Place Your Order With Me On JUMIA-NIGERIA by romoruyi(m): 1:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
Your no. 1 online retailer JUMIA offers varieties of items for sale that would definitely impress you with affordable price on different sales deal offer such as;

1. Deal of the day
2. Fashion Clearance sale
3. General offers and more...

If you are interested in placing an order from JUMIA then you can contact me via my contact details below;

Whatsapp: 08156947247 (I will add you to my group)
Email: biz4real90@yahoo.com
BBM: 2B8D056D

Details such as (order number, delivery time and Pick up time and location) about any item ordered through me would sent to any individual. And i would make sure items are shipped and delivered as fast as possible to my contacts.

INFORMATION YOU MUST KNOW TO PLACE AN ORDER THROUGH ME

0. Visit JUMIA website: www.

1. Every item place on JUMIA has a picture or a SKU number which can be sent to me to begin placement of your orders.

2. Once item is placed and ordered for then an ORDER NUMBER will be given of which i will send to my contacts.

3. Shipping of item takes (1 - 6 days)

4. Once item is delivered, i will notify my contacts on time and location of the item for pick-up.

5. Items can be pick-up at Pick-up Stations or delivered to contact's home address but i would suggest a PICK-UP STATION for safe and easy delivery with CASH ON DELIVERY.

6. Below are States where JUMIA's PICK-UP STATIONS are located presently.

NG - Cross River (N1,000 for shipping)
NG - Delta (N500 for shipping)
NG - Edo (N500 for shipping)
NG - FCT Abuja (N500 for shipping)
NG - Kaduna (N700 for shipping)
NG - Lagos (N0 - N100 for shipping)
NG - Oyo (
NG - Rivers (N600 for shipping)

7. Ordering items through either pick-up stations or to your home address will attract a fixed SHIPPING price/cost.

8. All items i order for my contacts will be paid for via CASH ON DELIVERY.

NOTE: i will always keep my contacts informed of any order which they've placed. Everything goes through a process so, you must have patience.

MARATHON PHONE SALES

To simply place an order for the phone of your choice with me from the upcoming Marathon phone sales; just provide the details below or whatsapp me.

FOR THOSE WHO WANTS TO USE PICK-UP STATIONS

Your name:
Your Desired Phone model: (provide picture will add to it)
Your phone number:
Your location: (must be within pick-up stations location)
Payment option: Cash on Delivery

FOR THOSE OUTSIDE THE REACH OF A PICK-UP STATION

Your name:
Your Desired Phone model: (provide picture will add to it)
Your phone number:
Your location: (Home address, city, state)
Payment option: Cash on Delivery

NOTE: information must be sent or dropped via my whatsapp, so that i can note them down and place the order on time for you. I would inform all my contacts of their order and delivery details via whatsapp.

Re: Fast Track & Place Your Order With Me On JUMIA-NIGERIA by rosi4uall(f): 8:19am On Jun 05, 2015
Can you help me place an order for the iphone 6? Please reply.... smiley
Re: Fast Track & Place Your Order With Me On JUMIA-NIGERIA by romoruyi(m): 8:36am On Jun 05, 2015
Just add me up on whatsapp using my number above and send me your details. Thanks

rosi4uall:
Can you help me place an order for the iphone 6? Please reply.... smiley
Re: Fast Track & Place Your Order With Me On JUMIA-NIGERIA by rosi4uall(f): 4:07pm On Jun 09, 2015
Thanks for the order once again...

romoruyi:
Just add me up on whatsapp using my number above and send me your details. Thanks

Re: Fast Track & Place Your Order With Me On JUMIA-NIGERIA by romoruyi(m): 10:47am On Jun 10, 2015
If you are interested in placing an order from JUMIA then you can contact me via my contact details below;

Whatsapp: 08156947247 (I will add you to my group)
Re: Fast Track & Place Your Order With Me On JUMIA-NIGERIA by romoruyi(m): 11:23am On Jun 19, 2015
smiley
Re: Fast Track & Place Your Order With Me On JUMIA-NIGERIA by Twensons(m): 12:19pm On Jun 19, 2015
As for me easier to place on classifieds site like JiJi or OLX

(1) (Reply)

Get 24hours Light With Solar And Inverter System With Just 380k / Used Samsung Nexus Gti9250, Iphone 4s And New Ipad 3 Available At Good Price / Deals On Laptops, Phones On Offerup, Craigslist, 5miles, Ebay & Amazon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.