Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,004 members, 7,845,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Fashola And Kwankwaso Honoured By Babcock University (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola And Kwankwaso Honoured By Babcock University (Photos) (27547 Views)

Aregbesola And Kwankwaso Meet With Hausa Community In Ife (Pictures) / Oby Ezekwesili And Kwankwaso Celebrate USA Independence In Abuja / Throwback Picture Of Ganduje And Kwankwaso Years Back In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola And Kwankwaso Honoured By Babcock University (Photos) by d33types: 3:10pm On Jun 04, 2015
VickJames:
Good for them.

I hope they understand the meaning of "honoris Causa".

For those who don't know. Guess what, I don't know either.
grin grin grin unfortunately for you, they both studied in universities .
Re: Fashola And Kwankwaso Honoured By Babcock University (Photos) by elohorayodele: 3:10pm On Jun 04, 2015
CR77:
cheesy

funny but true, them fit use juju swear say they no be sudden billionaires ?
Re: Fashola And Kwankwaso Honoured By Babcock University (Photos) by ademoladeji(m): 3:10pm On Jun 04, 2015
Sense making....
Re: Fashola And Kwankwaso Honoured By Babcock University (Photos) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
dainformant:
The former Governors of Lagos and Kano, Babatunde Raji Fashola SAN, and Engr. Musa Rabiu Kwankwaso were on Thursday honoured with the award of Honoris Causa by Babcock University. Both were recognized for the level of work they did in their respective states while in service.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/06/photos-former-governors-fashola-and.html

I love this guy "Kwankwaso"

2 Likes

Re: Fashola And Kwankwaso Honoured By Babcock University (Photos) by Realdeals(m): 3:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
Fashola don get time to be attending this kind of programme
Re: Fashola And Kwankwaso Honoured By Babcock University (Photos) by ademoladeji(m): 3:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
Sense making....
Re: Fashola And Kwankwaso Honoured By Babcock University (Photos) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
aresa:

Well said..

agbemeta how far, what is going on at Osun Hairpot, I heard Obama is coming to unveil it grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fashola And Kwankwaso Honoured By Babcock University (Photos) by ifeoluwasegun(m): 3:13pm On Jun 04, 2015
VickJames:
Good for them.

I have no idea too....

Good for them.
Re: Fashola And Kwankwaso Honoured By Babcock University (Photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
VickJames:
Good for them.

Latin for ''for the sake of the honour''. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honorary_degree

Sadly, Latin ain't taught in our schools these days...(Replaced by french in the 1970's).
Re: Fashola And Kwankwaso Honoured By Babcock University (Photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 04, 2015
Rawani:
Without sounding dramatic, this is the first deservedly given honorary award that I have seen in my entire life.
Kudos Fashola/Kwankwaso. The Eko Atlantic Project, Beautification Projects, BRT, Lekki Bridge, Olusegun Obasanjo Bridge, North-West University, Ado Bayero Mall, Scholarship Schemes etc. are impressive teasers of their accomplishments in their respective states.
I'd rather be honoured by a public university than a glorified college
Re: Fashola And Kwankwaso Honoured By Babcock University (Photos) by Kbraims(m): 3:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
KWANKWASIYYA AMANA...

1 Like

Re: Fashola And Kwankwaso Honoured By Babcock University (Photos) by Harzan(m): 3:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ogaaaaa..... Na only politicians dem dey always see give this thing. Who tha fu**king hell go award humble legit hustling of the hustlers out there??
Never stop legit hustle bro, it gonna speak out for u, one day!

Anyways, at their own level, they try!
In d city of the blind, one eyed man is a big boss.

Honoring Nigerians for doing what they are voted and expected to do. But when we don't have their type in abundance, I don't blame the school.
Some pple even call a man that conceded defeat of a free and fair election a hero. Please, what's the right thing he would have done?
the right thing pays, pls let's always do it everyday.
It costs NOTHING, buh speaks volume!
Congratulations to the former governors.
Re: Fashola And Kwankwaso Honoured By Babcock University (Photos) by rcb34: 3:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
elohorayodele:
honour amongst/for thieves
It seems you were aide to both governors in the Ministry of thieves which u created
..pls enlighten us on your deals looting together...RUBBISH ..
Re: Fashola And Kwankwaso Honoured By Babcock University (Photos) by david4comfort: 3:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
It is well
Re: Fashola And Kwankwaso Honoured By Babcock University (Photos) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
Vicktor2015:
Well deserved.
Please which school can award my ex gov Emmanuel Uduaghan a honorary degree in Disgrace. Honorary Doctor of .................

Walahi.... I dey shame say that na my state.. Bunch of mediocre leaders
Re: Fashola And Kwankwaso Honoured By Babcock University (Photos) by tempex88(m): 3:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
Rawani:
Without sounding dramatic, this is the first deservedly given honorary award that I have seen in my entire life.
Kudos Fashola/Kwankwaso. The Eko Atlantic Project, Beautification Projects, BRT, Lekki Bridge, Olusegun Obasanjo Bridge, North-West University, Ado Bayero Mall, Scholarship Schemes etc. are impressive teasers of their accomplishments in their respective states.

Well deserved and unbiased. Given to two outstanding Muslims by a Christian university

2 Likes

Re: Fashola And Kwankwaso Honoured By Babcock University (Photos) by fefelefe: 3:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
guy y nah?
Re: Fashola And Kwankwaso Honoured By Babcock University (Photos) by codedslayer: 3:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
Mogidi:
Tinubu hasn't got any job for Fashola or what?

Moses, you are just too dumb.

1 Like

Re: Fashola And Kwankwaso Honoured By Babcock University (Photos) by Proffdada: 3:28pm On Jun 04, 2015
CR77:
They paid for it tongue
na u get ur mouth but ur brain dey swim for lagoon
Re: Fashola And Kwankwaso Honoured By Babcock University (Photos) by Proffdada: 3:31pm On Jun 04, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I'd rather be honoured by a public university than a glorified college
ordinary nl can NEVER honor you

1 Like

Re: Fashola And Kwankwaso Honoured By Babcock University (Photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 04, 2015
Great men...
Re: Fashola And Kwankwaso Honoured By Babcock University (Photos) by saintfizzo(m): 3:34pm On Jun 04, 2015
VickJames:
Good for them.

cheesy ya crazy mehn...
Re: Fashola And Kwankwaso Honoured By Babcock University (Photos) by shalxy: 3:40pm On Jun 04, 2015
Well deserved....... Wishing d duo a properous political career ahead
Re: Fashola And Kwankwaso Honoured By Babcock University (Photos) by mykemiley(f): 3:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
Hmm!my cv go smile 2day tire...luv BU
Re: Fashola And Kwankwaso Honoured By Babcock University (Photos) by bkgw: 3:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
dainformant:
The former Governors of Lagos and Kano, Babatunde Raji Fashola SAN, and Engr. Musa Rabiu Kwankwaso were on Thursday honoured with the award of Honoris Causa by Babcock University. Both were recognized for the level of work they did in their respective states while in service.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/06/photos-former-governors-fashola-and.html
excellent.
Re: Fashola And Kwankwaso Honoured By Babcock University (Photos) by Descartes: 4:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
These Awards must have been bought with looted funds.The Governing Council of that University should be ashame of themselves for honouring these fellows who have successfully put their respective states in a state of liquidation with huge debts #LagosKano
Re: Fashola And Kwankwaso Honoured By Babcock University (Photos) by anonimi: 4:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
Rawani:

How do you describe someone who scored 14% (2,000/14,000) in provision of public schools to educate all chilren in his state

- excellent
- good
- bad
- FAILURE

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2412996_fashola2000schoolsspeech_jpeg6b557f0f99a4c9db2ca62ab885b15f0a
Re: Fashola And Kwankwaso Honoured By Babcock University (Photos) by Rawani: 4:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
anonimi:

How do you describe someone who scored 14% (2,000/14,000) in provision of public schools to educate all chilren in his state

- excellent
- good
- bad
- FAILURE

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2412996_fashola2000schoolsspeech_jpeg6b557f0f99a4c9db2ca62ab885b15f0a

Lol you TANoids need to enrol for extra moral classes, no wonder watches are your new craze. He gave that statistic to buttress his point that they were doing excellently well in education. The government has no business running schools! That statistic reflects a healthy educational sector with many private participants which breeds competition and keeps raising the bar. Fashola and Kwankwaso are the most deserving of that award QED.

By the way,your answer is Excellent.
Re: Fashola And Kwankwaso Honoured By Babcock University (Photos) by badesco(m): 4:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
Let Efcc probe them first before i can accept that they deserve awards, especially that Fashola, let Babcock university Authority visit lagos and interview the masses, thereafter they can conclude. to me the Award is probably bought, to boost their C.V.
Re: Fashola And Kwankwaso Honoured By Babcock University (Photos) by RAPMAN02(m): 4:39pm On Jun 04, 2015
boujaye:
Backlog na school? angry
u can't even spell what UV already seen right. Nawa o
Re: Fashola And Kwankwaso Honoured By Babcock University (Photos) by anonimi: 4:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
Rawani:
Lol you TANoids need to enrol for extra moral classes, no wonder watches are your new craze. He gave that statistic to buttress his point that they were doing excellently well in education. The government has no business running schools! That statistic reflects a healthy educational sector with many private participants which breeds competition and keeps raising the bar. Fashola and Kwankwaso are the most deserving of that award QED.

By the way,your answer is Excellent.

You have just tied a rope round your own neck in trying to justify the unjustifiable.
The government has no business running schools yet the inSANe lawyer of a governor was boasting of having 2,000 government schools! shocked
Do you know how many SUPERVISORS, MONITORS for quality control in the private schools are RECRUITED yearly by the governor who has no business running public schools

Meanwhile, you may wish to note that in the UK, Canada, USA etc where many Nigerians are fleeing to do voluntary SLAVERY the governments run schools and most of their citizens and immigrants (lega & ILLEGAL) send their kids there!

In summary, your idol is an all-round FAILURE!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zainab Aliyu: Shehu Sani Advises Air Travellers What To Do / APC Targets North’s Bloc Votes, PDP Rules Out South West / Photos: Gov. Fayose Distributes Christmas Chicken To Police Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.