Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,470 members, 7,836,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

A Miracle? - Ibo Couples Give Birth To A White Child- See Photo - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Miracle? - Ibo Couples Give Birth To A White Child- See Photo (3020 Views)

Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS / MIRACLE! After 12 Years Of Barrenness, Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets - Photos / Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Miracle? - Ibo Couples Give Birth To A White Child- See Photo by Maxtermind(m): 2:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
This is Miracle from Chukwu Okike Abiama,the God of Creation,Showing that Igbo parents gives birth to white and black,this one just happend in London

When Angela Ihegboro first saw her newborn daughter, she was “speechless.”
She’s a miracle baby,” the 35-year-old mother said yesterday. “But still, what on Earth happened here?”

What happened is that baby Nmachi is a blond, blue-eyed white baby born to two black Biafran immigrant parents at a London hospital.

“The first thing I said was, ‘What the flip?’ ” said the father, Ben Ihegboro. “We both just sat there after the birth staring at her for ages — not saying anything.”

He quickly sought to dispel any speculation.

“Of course she is mine. My wife is true to me,” the 44-year-old customer service adviser said. “Even if she hadn’t been, the baby still wouldn’t look like that.”

Genetics experts don’t believe in miracles, but they didn’t have any simple answers to the mystery of baby Nmachi. Instead, they offered three theories:

She’s the result of a gene mutation unique to her. If that is the case, Nmachi would pass the gene to her children — and they, too, would likely be white.
She’s the product of long-dormant white genes, passed on to her by her parents, that might have been carried by their predecessors for generations without surfacing until now.

Source: http://www.nairawall.com/abia/umuahia-north/news/viewpoint/765

Re: A Miracle? - Ibo Couples Give Birth To A White Child- See Photo by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
we don hear, jay jay okocha's wife and her white baby comes to mind.
Re: A Miracle? - Ibo Couples Give Birth To A White Child- See Photo by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
Few explanations:

1. Mistaken identity/switched at birth
2. Artificial Insemination
3. Wife cheated with a White man, or
4. Occulo-cutaneous albinism (not sure of the spelling, but my MedFriends can help)

2 Likes

Re: A Miracle? - Ibo Couples Give Birth To A White Child- See Photo by Moana(f): 2:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
Congrats to them
Re: A Miracle? - Ibo Couples Give Birth To A White Child- See Photo by Sleekydee(m): 3:03pm On Jun 04, 2015
Hehehe..I comments my reserve.
Re: A Miracle? - Ibo Couples Give Birth To A White Child- See Photo by krazydave(m): 3:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
Lolz... The wife's smile tho, somebody played an away match!
ma_opinion_tho.
Re: A Miracle? - Ibo Couples Give Birth To A White Child- See Photo by elantraceey(f): 3:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
They should better conduct a DNA test on the child undecided
Re: A Miracle? - Ibo Couples Give Birth To A White Child- See Photo by cococandy(f): 3:31pm On Jun 04, 2015
Old news

2 Likes

Re: A Miracle? - Ibo Couples Give Birth To A White Child- See Photo by ikechukz(m): 7:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
This story is as old man.
Re: A Miracle? - Ibo Couples Give Birth To A White Child- See Photo by StepTwo: 9:25pm On Jun 04, 2015
genetic
Re: A Miracle? - Ibo Couples Give Birth To A White Child- See Photo by bukatyne(f): 9:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
vfactor:
Few explanations:

1. Mistaken identity/switched at birth
2. Artificial Insemination
3. Wife cheated with a White man, or
4. Occulo-cutaneous albinism (not sure of the spelling, but my MedFriends can help)

The husband is very intelligent cheesy

If the wife cheated with a white, they would have a bi-racial kid and not white.

My guess is mutation, surrogancy or switched babies.
Re: A Miracle? - Ibo Couples Give Birth To A White Child- See Photo by KanwuliaJara: 10:33pm On Jun 04, 2015
This pikin nefa grow? grin
Re: A Miracle? - Ibo Couples Give Birth To A White Child- See Photo by Burlah4u2c(m): 1:31am On Jun 05, 2015
bukatyne:

The husband is very intelligent cheesy

If the wife cheated with a white, they would have a bi-racial kid and not white.

My guess is mutation, surrogancy or switched babies.
well well my brother, I hope you have heard about dominant and recessive genes/traits

1 Like

Re: A Miracle? - Ibo Couples Give Birth To A White Child- See Photo by tpiadotcom: 1:32am On Jun 05, 2015
She’s the result of a gene mutation unique to her. If that is the case, Nmachi would pass the gene to her children — and they, too, would likely be white.

this option is the best one.

She’s the product of long-dormant white genes, passed on to her by her parents, that might have been carried by their predecessors for generations without surfacing until now.

indeed miraculous and amazing.

but, why did the genes remain long dormant before?
Re: A Miracle? - Ibo Couples Give Birth To A White Child- See Photo by Omojudy: 10:18am On Jul 30, 2016
KanwuliaJara:
This pikin nefa grow? grin

(1) (Reply)

Never Miss A Girl With The Following Qualities / What Will You Do If Your Daughter Brings This Guy Home? / 13 Qualities Of A Favoured Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.