Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,237 members, 7,836,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

We’re Big Boy Armed Robbers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We’re Big Boy Armed Robbers (1912 Views)

300L Student Of Kaduna State University Shot Dead By Armed Robbers,Buried(pics) / Policeman Shot Dead In Osun By Armed Robbers (Disturbing Photos) / Armed Robbers Terrorizing Enugu Communities Arrested By Security Operatives.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We’re Big Boy Armed Robbers by Omooba77: 2:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
The love for ostentatious life has put four apprentice traders in trouble. They rob boutiques, and the homes of the rich for expensive shoes, clothes and jewelry in order to show off as “big boy traders”.
A member of the gang, Ugo Nnakue, 26, told Lagos State Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) operatives that they operated discreetly.
Ugo, an apprentice in the Ladipo Auto Parts market in Lagos, is being held by the police with Ozioma Ike, 20, Kenechukwu Anierobi, 23, a hustler, and the gang leader, Obi Gaza.
Anierobi was arrested in Mushin by a patrol team on May 18 with a nylon bag containing stolen phones.
He was taken to Mushin Police Station where he confessed that he belonged to a four-man gang that used sledge hammers and iron cutter to break into boutiques.
He was transferred to SARS Headquarters in Ikeja, from where he took the police to arrest Ike and Gaza .
Nnakwe said: “I sent Kenechukwu to follow Obi and the other one to break a shop at Mushin and one boutique on Nkenu Street in Ajao Estate. They went with one rod and two iron cutters. I sent them two times. I shared their loot with my roommate. I chose my size of jeans and shoes and started wearing them. I received four phones while my roommate got about five. We break shops to get expensive shoes, clothes which ordinarily we could not afford. But it was just to show off as big boy traders in Ladipo market and its environs.
“In our second operation, I got 12 jeans trousers, two wrist watches and 13 assorted shirts which I kept for personal use because I did not loot to sell. We succeeded in the third operation but one of us, Kenechukwu, was arrested by police. When police arrested him, we ran away but he later brought SARS operatives to arrest us despite the oath we took not to betray any member in a situation like that.”
“For three years, as an apprentice, my master (who is even my brother) refused to settle me. He even found it difficult to give me pocket money to be like my peers; that was why I joined the gang to get fine clothes to wear like my mates.”
Ike said he followed the gang to break into two boutiques, adding that his role was to alert others in case of danger. “We shared our loot in our sponsor’s house. In the first operation, I got 15 jeans trousers and 10 tops (shirts), while in the second, I got 21 jeans trousers and 13 tops. I used my bag to pack some of the loot. We hanged somewhere till 4 am before we started working towards a bus stop. We steal to show off as big boy traders in Mushin,” he said.
Anierobi said: “I hustle in Ladipo market. I usually charged N1, 000 for carrying an engine. I joined them to break shop in Mushin where we got 35 phones. We used cutter, chisel and wheel spanner to break shops.”
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/were-big-boy-armed-robbers/

Re: We’re Big Boy Armed Robbers by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
I once opened a thread or comment on a thread about igbo boys in ladipo market...during the day,they hustle,at nyt,they also hustle spare parts from people's car,break into houses and rape...and these are the type of people anticipating for Biafra..if this is what biafra is all about,I wish u all well..a country filled with armed robbers,rapist,blood money and the lots,biafran citizens.. see their merciless face

1 Like

Re: We’re Big Boy Armed Robbers by xreal: 3:08pm On Jun 04, 2015
... everyday for the thief...

You wan live a fake life, na by force to be 'big boy'?
Re: We’re Big Boy Armed Robbers by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
See their looting faces , ibo boiz with hustle sha, mr ibu chose his right career and we enjoy him in movies, must u steal..I no blame una, na our men in black uniform wey be una oga sef...I'm sure u never tot of being caught but now dat u are caught I'm sure u know wat next ? Big boiz wink

1 Like

Re: We’re Big Boy Armed Robbers by Mortiple(m): 3:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
southniyikaye:
I once opened a thread or comment on a thread about igbo boys in ladipo market...during the day,they hustle,at nyt,they also hustle spare parts from people's car,break into houses and rape...and these are the type of people anticipating for Biafra..if this is what biafra is all about,I wish u all well..a country filled with armed robbers,rapist,blood money and the lots,biafran citizens.. see their merciless face
MAY SATAN PUNISH YOUR WORTHLESS GENERATION!!! What has Biafra secession got to do with this? Is it that you are loosing sleep over ALMIGHTY BIAFRA? lipsrsealed
Re: We’re Big Boy Armed Robbers by Mortiple(m): 3:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
adeekiti:
See their looting faces , ibo boiz with hustle sha, mr ibu chose his right career and we enjoy him in movies, must u steal..I no blame una, na our men in black uniform wey be una oga sef...I'm sure u never tot of being caught but now dat u are caught I'm sure u know wat next ? Big boiz wink
The notorious CBN Bank Ibadan Branch fraudsters that stole over 12 BILLION NAIRA are Igbo abi? Oloshi!! lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: We’re Big Boy Armed Robbers by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 04, 2015
Mortiple:
MAY SATAN PUNISH YOUR WORTHLESS GENERATION!!! What has Biafra secession got to do with this? Is it that you are loosing sleep over ALMIGHTY BIAFRA? lipsrsealed

satan be ur brother? Can't we just forget abt Biafra and move a nation forward , av u ever tot of ibo men who married Yoruba or Hausas vice versa , let's stop promoting hatred.

1 Like

Re: We’re Big Boy Armed Robbers by Mortiple(m): 3:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
adeekiti:
satan be ur brother? Can't we just forget abt Biafra and move a nation forward , av u ever tot of ibo men who married Yoruba or Hausas vice versa , let's stop promoting hatred.
Who is promoting hatred, if not you and @southniyikale? Please learn not to touch the tail of lion, whether it is dead or alive.
Re: We’re Big Boy Armed Robbers by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
Mortiple:
The notorious CBN Bank Ibadan Branch fraudsters that stole over 12 BILLION NAIRA are Igbo abi? Oloshi!! lipsrsealed
weyrey Ni e , stupid heediot like u .. The fools who started the Biafra tinz are rich and will survive any problem that arise from it but u will just die of hunger, brainless

1 Like

Re: We’re Big Boy Armed Robbers by Mortiple(m): 3:18pm On Jun 04, 2015
adeekiti:
Don't be a hypocrite?

Who is promoting hatred, if not you and @southniyikale? Please learn not to touch the tail of lion, whether it is dead or alive.
Re: We’re Big Boy Armed Robbers by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
Mortiple:

no be ur worthless generation they steal so?or whose generation is God punishing now? Useless armed robbers...ur useless ancestors wasted almost 2million lives those one's blood still they cry for una head,now another 2million is about to be wasted!to u people lack common sense that much? Una never start,thunder Don dey fire ur generation small small

1 Like

Re: We’re Big Boy Armed Robbers by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
Mortiple:
are you the lions ? U don't need to start a war u will never finish , u won't dare the west or the northerners .. It's better we keep praying for peace in Nigeria , the only favour we av from GOD is because we are still United , bring on Biafra and u will see God's anger in Nigeria ... It's Nigeria and no Biafra

1 Like

Re: We’re Big Boy Armed Robbers by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
Mortiple:
Don't be a hypocrite?

Re: We’re Big Boy Armed Robbers by Mortiple(m): 3:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
southniyikaye:
no be ur worthless generation they steal so?or whose generation is God punishing now? Useless armed robbers...ur useless ancestors wasted almost 2million lives those one's blood still they cry for una head,now another 2million is about to be wasted!to u people lack common sense that much? Una never start,thunder Don dey fire ur generation small small

I see you are enjoying the attention you are getting from me. I am not going to give it to you anymore. Go and engage yourself in a profitable venture. Or are you a cybercafe attendant? JOBLESS OMO LANDLORDcheesy
Re: We’re Big Boy Armed Robbers by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
Mortiple:
it's southniyikaye Bro,Dont soil a good name,that name is a billion time worthwhile than ur dying sun Biafra... and this one wey u just dey hyper ventilate, ur anus go just commot ni..I pity u
Re: We’re Big Boy Armed Robbers by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
Mortiple:

I see you are enjoying the attention you are getting from me. I am not going to give it to you anymore. Go and engage yourself in a profitable venture. Or are you a cybercafe attendant? JOBLESS OMO LANDLORDcheesy
oooooo dun oro na dun,O fe ke... sorry Bro,I do Biz very close to ur anini brothers up there but dem never born their generation make dem tamper my properties,na that time Una go understand say amadioha na learner for where ayelala dey
Re: We’re Big Boy Armed Robbers by Mortiple(m): 3:32pm On Jun 04, 2015
adeekiti:
are you the lions ? U don't need to start a war u will never finish , u won't dare the west or the northerners .. It's better we keep praying for peace in Nigeria , the only favour we av from GOD is because we are still United , bring on Biafra and u will see God's anger in Nigeria ... It's Nigeria and no Biafra

Lol! Which West are you referring to? Hope not Western Nigeria ...we already know how feeble and weakly you are. We saw you "in action" after the annulment of June 12 election. grin grin

You are even childish and senseless to think that every Igbo person is in support of Biafra secession. What I do not accept is when someone begins to insult Ndigbo or Biafra for a criminal act committed by a few individuals that go by Igbo name.

Some of us from the East of Naija so much believe in the unity and oneness of Nigeria, little wonder we are buying and owning properties in major cities of Nigeria. We have invested so much to allow one JOBLESS OMO ONILE to inherit us. We have a dream that someday, every building in Lagos State will belong to an Igbo man cheesy

1 Like

Re: We’re Big Boy Armed Robbers by Escalze(m): 3:32pm On Jun 04, 2015
grin
Re: We’re Big Boy Armed Robbers by Escalze(m): 3:33pm On Jun 04, 2015
grin tongue
Re: We’re Big Boy Armed Robbers by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 04, 2015
U know why u are so stupid, because u chose to deny what u av in mind over the splitting of Nigeria , I'm not fighting u bro but we should both embrace love and peace an never allow other countries to cheat us , we should all know that some pple stood to bring up a nation Nigeria , dey built it for us to continue not discontinue it, their souls are watching
Mortiple:

Lol! Which West are you referring to? Hope not Western Nigeria ...we already know how feeble and weakly you are. We saw you "in action" after the annulment of June 12 election. grin grin

You are evil childish and senseless to think that every Igbo person is in support of Biafra secession. What I do not accept is when someone begins to insult Ndigbo or Biafra for a criminal act committed by a few individuals that go by Igbo name.

Some of us from the East of Naija so much believe in the unity and oneness of Nigeria, little wonder we are buying and owning properties in major cities of Nigeria. We have invested so much to allow one JOBLESS OMO ONILE to inherit us someday. We have a dream that someday, every building in Lagos State will belong to an Igbo man cheesy
Re: We’re Big Boy Armed Robbers by Omooba77: 4:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
Just because of common clothes; God will help men who can't think straight because of vanities.....
Cc lalasticlala ishilove
Re: We’re Big Boy Armed Robbers by hadura29(m): 4:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
southniyikaye:
oooooo dun oro na dun,O fe ke... sorry Bro,I do Biz very close to ur anini brothers up there but dem never born their generation make dem tamper my properties,na that time Una go understand say amadioha na learner for where ayelala dey

Egbon en para oooooo... That got me lagging auf deutsch.... Hahahahahaha
Re: We’re Big Boy Armed Robbers by Omooba77: 7:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
hadura29:

Egbon en para oooooo... That got me lagging auf deutsch.... Hahahahahaha

Wetin man go take 50 jeans do
Re: We’re Big Boy Armed Robbers by hadura29(m): 7:34pm On Jun 04, 2015
Omooba77:

Wetin man go take 50 jeans do

Na craze dey worry dem, dem no even consider selling for street...
Re: We’re Big Boy Armed Robbers by Omooba77: 9:07pm On Jun 04, 2015
hadura29:

Na craze dey worry dem, dem no even consider selling for street...

It is the poverty of the mind worrying everybody,trying to be what you are not
Re: We’re Big Boy Armed Robbers by hadura29(m): 9:42pm On Jun 04, 2015
Omooba77:

It is the poverty of the mind worrying everybody,trying to be what you are not

You mean living above their means...
Re: We’re Big Boy Armed Robbers by Omooba77: 9:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
hadura29:

You mean living above their means...

Very true my brother
Re: We’re Big Boy Armed Robbers by Olypeppy(f): 12:13am On Jun 05, 2015
they want to belong.Issorite...give them what the deserve biko..

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Lady Shares Her Rape Experience With A UniAbuja Graduate / Finally MRS GLORIA MGBEODIAMMA Was Buried Yesterday / Thieves Empty This Man's Car In His Estate, This Is Bad (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.