Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Period Pants For Ladies (PICSHURE) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Period Pants For Ladies (PICSHURE) (5694 Views)

Buy Training Pants For Girls From Micostarmall / Ladies ;how To Know Your Safe And Unsafe Period To Have Sex_Nsikak Effiong. / Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Period Pants For Ladies (PICSHURE) by ademoladeji(m): 3:05pm On Jun 04, 2015
[size=16pt]These Period Pants Stop Leaks So Women Can Get On With Their Lives Whether It's That Time Of The Month Or Not[/size]

Let's face it, most of the time sanitary towels and tampons serve their function very well. But sometimes they're a bit of a faff to use and other times they just don't bloody work (excuse the pun).

When Miki Agrawal had to cut an important business meeting short because she'd leaked blood onto her white skirt, she knew that something needed to be done to make women's sanitary products more effective.

“I thought to myself, why isn’t there underwear that is leak and stain resistant? And wouldn’t it be great if they did?” she told Mamamia.

And that's when THINX underwear - a collection of absorbent, leak-proof pants - came into being, designed specifically for women on their periods.

The underwear line combines the effectiveness of sanitary products and comes in three styles: thongs, normal pants and hipster briefs.

It uses patented technology which can hold up to two tampons-worth of blood (depending on the style), but with normal, thin material rather than a reinforced nappy situation.

Currently, the collection is designed to be used alongside sanitary products and act as a double layer of protection against embarrassing leaks.

But the vision for the future is to replace sanitary products completely. And there's even talk of inventing pants with additional heating pad inserts that'll help calm hellish cramps.

The three entrepreneurs behind the wondrous invention - Antonia Dunbar, Miki Agrawal and Radha Agrawal - have created a brand that they hope will eliminate period taboos and empower women.

"We see a world where no woman is held back by her body," says the THINX website. "We will work proudly and tirelessly until every single girl has an equal opportunity for the brighter future she deserves."

"By reimagining feminine hygiene products to provide support, comfort, confidence, and peace of mind, we aim to eliminate shame, empowering women and girls around the world."

What's more, the company is helping women in developing countries by donating a reusable menstrual pad to AFRIpads for every pair of pants purchased.

One word: Awesome.

Extra: Also for guys that[size=14pt] BEDWET[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

cc:
Cherrybrown
Pinkycute
Eniquirl
Ritababe
Aminat508

1 Like

Re: Period Pants For Ladies (PICSHURE) by Merlissa(f): 3:10pm On Jun 04, 2015
Where can i get one? ? ?
Re: Period Pants For Ladies (PICSHURE) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 04, 2015
Wear pampers if you are on your period. That's better.
Re: Period Pants For Ladies (PICSHURE) by MzzTega(f): 3:13pm On Jun 04, 2015
Great!
Is it on konga?
Re: Period Pants For Ladies (PICSHURE) by MEGGATRON(m): 3:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
disgusting!!!!
Re: Period Pants For Ladies (PICSHURE) by Aminat508(f): 3:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ademoladeji kileleyii? undecided
Re: Period Pants For Ladies (PICSHURE) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
This looks different from the normal one I know. Nice sha.
Re: Period Pants For Ladies (PICSHURE) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 04, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Period Pants For Ladies (PICSHURE) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
MzzTega:
Great!

Is it on konga?

No... Shoprite
Re: Period Pants For Ladies (PICSHURE) by ademoladeji(m): 3:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
Aminat508:
Ademoladeji kileleyii? undecided

aminat508! Eja Osan
Re: Period Pants For Ladies (PICSHURE) by ademoladeji(m): 3:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
Freemanan:

No... Shoprite

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Period Pants For Ladies (PICSHURE) by Aminat508(f): 3:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
ademoladeji:

aminat508! Eja Osan
okay ooo, I like it sha

1 Like

Re: Period Pants For Ladies (PICSHURE) by MzzTega(f): 3:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
Freemanan:

No... Shoprite
Trouble maker!
Re: Period Pants For Ladies (PICSHURE) by vickkyruby(f): 3:30pm On Jun 04, 2015
Wow! I like it.

1 Like

Re: Period Pants For Ladies (PICSHURE) by Omotayor123(f): 3:33pm On Jun 04, 2015
Good News...
Re: Period Pants For Ladies (PICSHURE) by ademoladeji(m): 3:43pm On Jun 04, 2015
Omotayor123:
Good News...
vickkyruby:
Wow! I like it.
MzzTega:

Trouble maker!
Aminat508:
okay ooo, I like it sha
Merlissa:
Where can i get one? ? ?

I've not come across any store that sells it here in naija but I'm sure of shethinx and myadira (India)
Re: Period Pants For Ladies (PICSHURE) by Merlissa(f): 3:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
ademoladeji:

I've not come across any store that sells it here in naija but I'm sure of shethinx and myadira (India)

So i'd have to go to India to buy it?

Ok
Re: Period Pants For Ladies (PICSHURE) by jacabi(m): 3:50pm On Jun 04, 2015
Women are really trying. It's not easy!
Re: Period Pants For Ladies (PICSHURE) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
This is just for spotting, not heavy flow.
Re: Period Pants For Ladies (PICSHURE) by ademoladeji(m): 3:59pm On Jun 04, 2015
Merlissa:

So i'd have to go to India to buy it?

Ok

Haba! na just to order online
Re: Period Pants For Ladies (PICSHURE) by DEIFIED(m): 3:59pm On Jun 04, 2015
ademoladeji are you into the study of women?.
Re: Period Pants For Ladies (PICSHURE) by chimerase2: 4:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
I tink nice pampas is beta and cheap na just 530 undecided
Re: Period Pants For Ladies (PICSHURE) by Teespice(f): 4:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
I want one.
how do I get it?
Re: Period Pants For Ladies (PICSHURE) by ademoladeji(m): 4:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
DEIFIED:
ademoladeji are you into the study of women?.

That's what I studied in school

[size=16pt]Clitoriscology[/size]
Re: Period Pants For Ladies (PICSHURE) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
I need to get one
Re: Period Pants For Ladies (PICSHURE) by Merlissa(f): 4:19pm On Jun 04, 2015
ademoladeji:

Haba! na just to order online

loooooools

I know... Just teasing you tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Period Pants For Ladies (PICSHURE) by IamLEGEND1: 4:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
YES!!!!

WHERE CAN WE GET 1?
Re: Period Pants For Ladies (PICSHURE) by VinPeace(m): 4:36pm On Jun 04, 2015
Perfect..
Re: Period Pants For Ladies (PICSHURE) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 04, 2015
MzzTega:

Trouble maker!

Lol... Howdy love... Good day
Re: Period Pants For Ladies (PICSHURE) by leftyansh: 4:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
what about leaking pussy? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Period Pants For Ladies (PICSHURE) by ademoladeji(m): 4:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
Merlissa:

loooooools

I know... Just teasing you tongue tongue

Wetin be your size? grin
Re: Period Pants For Ladies (PICSHURE) by caprini1: 4:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
Is it that girls dont go to the market again sef? everything online....this pant wey full balogun market since! undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

“some Girls Intentionally Get Pregnant And Abort Just To Have Big Boobs” – Lady / A Drink I Bought Have Condoms In It (photo) / Garlic And Erectile Dysfunction ; Intimacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.