Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Five Things I Need Last Weekend That Non Thrifty May Find Amusing. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Five Things I Need Last Weekend That Non Thrifty May Find Amusing. (457 Views)

Things I Am Seeing In Guest House, Women are not to be trusted / Love Is Dead! I Attended The Funeral Service Last Weekend!!! / Akaglue - Don't Call Me Stingy, Call Me Thrifty. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Things I Need Last Weekend That Non Thrifty May Find Amusing. by akaglue(f): 3:09pm On Jun 04, 2015
-I cut open my toothpaste at the end and scooped the hidden remains. (Don’t deny it, am sure you have done this at some point in your life).

– The night before, I turned my body lotion upside down , so that the remaining lotion drains down.

-I stepped on and battered my empty can of insecticide so as to get out the last bit of spray. (This trick also works with body sprays too, you will be shocked at how much spray comes out after you stump on the can).

-I recycled the smoked fish head that I used to cook by first drying it, then I blended it. This powered smoked fish gives an amazing flavor to your dishes. (Most people throw theirs away, please don’t anymore, learn to recycle like AKAglue).

-I bought commercial ice blocks to keep my deep freezer cool. (Well, we usually power the deep freezer with the generator, but due to fuel scarcity, I had to think of ways to conserve fuel). So share with us, what thrify things did you do last week?

To read more thrifty things I have done in past weekends, visit. http://akaglue.com/six-things-i-have-done-this-week-that-non-thrifty-people-will-find-amusing/
Re: Five Things I Need Last Weekend That Non Thrifty May Find Amusing. by akaglue(f): 3:10pm On Jun 04, 2015
Looking for thrifty tips. do visit the tips section of my blog.

http://akaglue.com/category/tip-of-the-day/
Re: Five Things I Need Last Weekend That Non Thrifty May Find Amusing. by sirviktor(m): 4:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nice article. Have been enjoying your articles for a while. Keep the good work up. @akaglue
Re: Five Things I Need Last Weekend That Non Thrifty May Find Amusing. by akaglue(f): 5:38pm On Jun 04, 2015
@ sirviktor . thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Boy, 3, Kills Himself With Gun In Mother's Purse / 7 Things God Wants You To Know About Yourself / Pets Control Fumigation Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.