Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Extract From Ashley Cole's Book: My Defence - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Extract From Ashley Cole's Book: My Defence (13314 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Ashley Cole Is Quitting Chelsea At The End Of The Season / Cole Of Duty ( Ashley Cole's Online Shooter Game) / Welcoming Ashley Cole To Stamford Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Extract From Ashley Cole's Book: My Defence by Akolawole(m): 11:23pm On Sep 18, 2006
Priscila:

I discovered kola's ploy to devide and rule gunners.We refuse to accept that. we are gunners for real. united we stand

kitaun:

@Priscilla

I discovered that too and am not bothered about Akola's behaviour but yet it is up to we Gooners not to allow it happen cool cool

That may be true.

Probably the way i removed Bagoma,Ababoy1,Pie1ect from the Gunners list.
Re: Extract From Ashley Cole's Book: My Defence by kitaun(m): 11:33pm On Sep 18, 2006
Meaning what?
Re: Extract From Ashley Cole's Book: My Defence by otolorin(m): 10:10am On Sep 19, 2006
meaning . . .
forget about the whole divide and rule thing, people
forget about cole sef - d man no try at all
he's yet to understand that its not all about the cash sumtimes - i hope tweeedy teaches him some lesson [sub]hope say this 1 no b bad belle o[/sub]
and what loophole has his exit generated? - none! so wy d fuss gan

as someone said - the best way for him to redeem his image is probably for people not to buy, read and/or appreciate his book!
Re: Extract From Ashley Cole's Book: My Defence by donquan(m): 11:13am On Sep 19, 2006
i think cashley cole is just messing his image up, no doubt he is a good left back but he is greedy if not why will he sell the coverage right of his weding for 1million pounds is is right? he should stop trying to convince us. he is now a gooner and no longer a gunner and we seem to forget tat no player is indispensible caio cahley cole. am a new boy here but am a gunner to the bone marrow ask me any question if u like
Re: Extract From Ashley Cole's Book: My Defence by Akolawole(m): 8:36pm On Sep 19, 2006
donquan:

i think cashley cole is just messing his image up, no doubt he is a good left back but he is greedy if not why will he sell the coverage right of his weding for 1million pounds is is right? he should stop trying to convince us.

How much does Beckham get on merchandise?

Is he greedy as well?
Re: Extract From Ashley Cole's Book: My Defence by hucarson(m): 8:56pm On Sep 19, 2006
@ Akola,
Nairaland is now full of mediocres.
The last guy said Ashley Cole is now a gooner and not a gunner forgettting the 2 terms are the same thing.
These guys don't really know how the privacy schemes of celebrities work so don't get worked up.
Whose business is it if he charges $100 billion for the coverage rights of his wedding?
I am sure Arsenal fans wont move a muscle if Ashley Cole didnt cross from North London to West End to ply his trade.
Buncha hypocrites.
Re: Extract From Ashley Cole's Book: My Defence by Akolawole(m): 1:45am On Sep 20, 2006
hucarson:

1)Nairaland is now full of mediocres.

2) Whose business is it if he charges $100 billion for the coverage rights of his wedding?

3)I am sure Arsenal fans wont move a muscle if Ashley Cole didnt cross from North London to West End to play his trade.
Buncha hypocrites.

1) They are not mediocres but they were Obsessed with their team " Gunners 4 Life", hence their one-sided view.

2) I think we need to launch a thread on Merchandise/Image rights.

3) Abi o, When did they started calling him Cashley.
Re: Extract From Ashley Cole's Book: My Defence by Priscila(f): 7:04am On Sep 21, 2006
Kola and Huc!
I guess you guys are in London and thats what London Times are calling him now.
Cashley cole.
Kola!
did you modify your post? I read it some day ago and it was carrying something addressed to Huc:It goes"Like your friend priscy called me names,got angry,gunners that this dash"
thanks for that modification I was just shaking my head.you are such a brain!
Re: Extract From Ashley Cole's Book: My Defence by donquan(m): 10:25am On Sep 21, 2006
look who is talkin u why wil u want to sell the coverage right for your wedding. tahnk god reyes has come out openly to tell him to shut his trap grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Extract From Ashley Cole's Book: My Defence by Vieira(m): 1:07pm On Sep 21, 2006
At Emirates he is called Cashley a$$hole. grin
Re: Extract From Ashley Cole's Book: My Defence by mukina2: 1:12pm On Sep 21, 2006
the guy is a fool and a wannabe angry
he's just exposing his greed
Re: Extract From Ashley Cole's Book: My Defence by nightrider: 7:46pm On Sep 21, 2006
then again you can\t crucify the guy.

if you are working at a job for N 25,000 and you are looking for a raise to N60,000 and your company is stalling and playing back and forth. Another company steps up and offers you N90,000.

PLEASE WHO ON THIS NAIRALAND WILL NOT TAKE THE JOB. SPEAK UP LET ME SHOOT YOUR ASS DOWN.

Soccer is a job, it's a means of livelyhood. in your job you have to look out for yourself.
I dnt blame the guy abeg. When he gets to 30 years and starts begging wenger for a two year contract instead of one year, will wenger agree.

Please let the boy go. I don't support the tapping up or the envy and blind jealousy of thierry henry. But i support the fact that he has taken he's career in his own hand and moved up towards a brighter opportunity.

Whether it works out or not is talk for another day.
Re: Extract From Ashley Cole's Book: My Defence by Vieira(m): 8:06pm On Sep 21, 2006
He is getting crucified for acting as if Arsenal has offended him greatly.

He should have just accepted he got caught in a meeting and left it like that but no, he called lawyers and started attacking Arsenal in his book.

Look at the dignity that Bergkamp left with. Cole could have gone about it like that.
Re: Extract From Ashley Cole's Book: My Defence by Akolawole(m): 2:53am On Sep 22, 2006
kitaun:

Meaning what?

Meaning that in those days when we used to have a very very educative and interesting sports argument here nobody talks about disunity at all.Old nairaland Gunners like Baggy,Vieria,Ababoy1,NightRider never for one day complain that they were being tapped grin

We are one family in the nairaland-sports though we argue a lot.
Re: Extract From Ashley Cole's Book: My Defence by Akolawole(m): 2:57am On Sep 22, 2006
nightrider:

then again you can\t crucify the guy.

if you are working at a job for N 25,000 and you are looking for a raise to N60,000 and your company is stalling and playing back and forth. Another company steps up and offers you N90,000.

[b]PLEASE WHO ON THIS NAIRALAND WILL NOT TAKE THE JOB. SPEAK UP LET ME SHOOT YOUR ASS DOWN.[/b]

Soccer is a job, it's a means of livelyhood. in your job you have to look out for yourself.
[size=14pt]I dnt blame the guy abeg. When he gets to 30 years and starts begging wenger for a two year contract instead of one year, will wenger agree. [/size]

Please let the boy go. I don't support the tapping up or the envy and blind jealousy of thierry henry. But i support the fact that he has taken he's career in his own hand and moved up towards a brighter opportunity.

Whether it works out or not is talk for another day.

Welcome back! Mr Part-timer
Re: Extract From Ashley Cole's Book: My Defence by Akolawole(m): 3:01am On Sep 22, 2006
Vieira:

He is getting crucified for acting as if Arsenal has offended him greatly.

He should have just accepted he got caught in a meeting and left it like that but no, he called lawyers and started attacking Arsenal in his book.

Patrick Vieria

I am still waiting for Ashley to apologise to the fans NOT because he went to the bridge but for his illegal meeting.

But calling him a greedy person, i dont agree with that, the club is not own by his Dad.

On that note i remember Uche Okechukwu who once says he can go and play football in Togo if the money is good.
Re: Extract From Ashley Cole's Book: My Defence by Akolawole(m): 3:27am On Sep 22, 2006
Priscila:

Kola and Huc!
1) I guess you guys are in London and thats what London Times are calling him now.
Cashley cole.
2) Kola!
did you modify your post? I read it some day ago and it was carrying something addressed to Huc:It goes"Like your friend priscy called me names,got angry,gunners that this dash"
thanks for that modification I was just shaking my head.you are such a brain!

1) Did i ever tell you where i live?

2) Never have i modify my post(s) in Nairaland, which is why some of my comments are full of Spelling mistakes. look for it .
Re: Extract From Ashley Cole's Book: My Defence by kitaun(m): 6:09pm On Sep 22, 2006
@Akola

The problem is you are too selective in nature - selecting people who you want to read your threads, some special peeps to reply your posts, some others who you label honorable, but if you look inwards you will agree with me that you have been goofing seriouslythese days, that much your so-called special friends will admit to, inasmuch as i adore you, *have i not been too soft with you sef* does that now mean that the divide and rule attitude of yours should go un-noticed or un-corrected, at least you and i discuss these issues offfboard and you will agree with me that i am no hypocrite because i always stand on my viewpoint not minding whose ox is gored

Methinks your mentioning Ababoy1, bagoma and the rest of the older gooners in relation to this issue, saying then there was no disunity is still another ploy by you to divide us just as alleged, good enough that they have decided to stay out of the issue, it shows that Gooners are honorable peeps thru and thru cool

Another reminder *KEEP QUOTING AND REQUOTING BUT REMEMBER YOU ARE BORING US TO DEATH AS SOME OF US USE OUR PHONES TO BROWSE*
Re: Extract From Ashley Cole's Book: My Defence by Priscila(f): 6:46pm On Sep 22, 2006
Kit
word! true word indeed!
cheers.
Re: Extract From Ashley Cole's Book: My Defence by Akolawole(m): 2:31am On Sep 23, 2006
Priscila:

Kit
word! true word indeed!
cheers.

What can i say to you?

Nothing
Re: Extract From Ashley Cole's Book: My Defence by Akolawole(m): 2:54am On Sep 23, 2006
kitaun:

1) The problem is you are too selective in nature - selecting people who you want to read your threads, some special peeps to reply your posts,

2) some others who you label honorable, but if you look inwards you will agree with me that you have been goofing seriouslythese days, that much your so-called special friends will admit to, inasmuch as i adore you, *have i not been too soft with you sef* does that now mean that the divide and rule attitude of yours should go un-noticed or un-corrected, at least you and i discuss these issues offfboard and you will agree with me that i am no hypocrite because i always stand on my viewpoint not minding whose ox is gored

3) Methinks your mentioning Ababoy1, bagoma and the rest of the older gooners in relation to this issue, saying then there was no disunity is still another ploy by you to divide us just as alleged, good enough that they have decided to stay out of the issue, it shows that Gooners are honorable peeps through and through cool

4) Another reminder *KEEP QUOTING AND REQUOTING BUT REMEMBER YOU ARE BORING US TO DEATH AS SOME OF US USE OUR PHONES TO BROWSE*

1) My comments is not copyrighted for anybody to read or post.

If i am mentioning Muda Lawal or Etim Essien, do you want me to ask Prisccy or U-18 to comment on it? No, i will definitely ask Loverbwouy, Jackal, Ababoy1 to react.

2) Do you have problem with my choice of special friends? which is everybody except Prisccy and Kitaun.

3) DisUnity? I cant stop laughing !, Well, ask Baggy to respond to this.

4) Who is Us that you are reffering to?
I hope you are not reffering to all Nairaland-Gunners. Your US will definitely be 3 of you; Prisccy, Mukina2 and yourself.

It can Never, i repeat Never include Debosky, Lordi, Nightrider and other guys.

## if Seun dont like Quotes, he would have ban me long time.

I will take the path of honour anyway and let 3 of you be in Sports

Re: Extract From Ashley Cole's Book: My Defence by Priscila(f): 8:43am On Sep 23, 2006
Kit,Muks!
just forget the whole thing if we want to have fun here.
the subject is Ashley cole lets discuss as per.
Re: Extract From Ashley Cole's Book: My Defence by mukina2: 11:24am On Sep 23, 2006
i dont know where this started and i dont like where its going
i dont use a cell phone to browse,neither does Prisccy,
loverbwoy,kitaun,wormedup and some others use cell phone,

nairaland is for fun but sometimes methinks its discrimination,

anuways am here to have fun and wont let anyone spoil it for me.
i dont go aroung pissing people off,
no one here will say,they do not disturb another from time to time,
Re: Extract From Ashley Cole's Book: My Defence by Priscila(f): 1:01pm On Sep 23, 2006
Muks
I have never read any  Kola's post in this recriminating mood.For sure he is annoyed by 3 of us and let's kindly apologise to baba sports.he is very right in his statements perhaps we din't get it right at first.

@ kola
On behalf of us 3, please accept our sincere remorse, its highly regretted. Can't you take a joke?

On that note, we 3 can have a two day selves- bans to make him recover fully.
we are sorry oga chelsea!x2 cheers my man!
Re: Extract From Ashley Cole's Book: My Defence by mukina2: 1:11pm On Sep 23, 2006
what should we apologise for?
what did we do?
i guess i'll just stop posting on any threads initiated by him. except the results thread,
Re: Extract From Ashley Cole's Book: My Defence by Priscila(f): 6:56pm On Sep 23, 2006
Muks
relax,dont be agitated. it costs nothing to say sorry my dear.
Assume there was no such talk. Ok dear?
Re: Extract From Ashley Cole's Book: My Defence by hucarson(m): 8:00am On Sep 24, 2006
@ Priscilla and Mukina,
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
I am monitoring the events here and i am laughing my head off.
Its a wondeerful feeling to know y'all feminems are getting bashed left, right and centre.
GO AKOLA GO AKOLA GO.
Keep up the momentum the way Chelsea normally destroys the gooooooners.
No offender must go unpunished. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Extract From Ashley Cole's Book: My Defence by lordimpaq(m): 9:05am On Sep 24, 2006
@hucarson,

great, its gives you pleasure to see arsenal being bashed left right and center too i suppose,

sometimes i wonder, how do u look like?
Re: Extract From Ashley Cole's Book: My Defence by hucarson(m): 9:15am On Sep 24, 2006
I dont want Arsenal to be bashed left, right and centre.
I want Arsenal to be bludgeoned to DEATH.
Re: Extract From Ashley Cole's Book: My Defence by kitaun(m): 9:44am On Sep 24, 2006
Who is bashing who? Akola bash gòòners? Not on his life, akola himself he is fighting a lost battle and all his credibility with it, the fact that you respect someone does not mean he shd take you for granted, dont laff too hard as u are supposed to be mourning your drop in form, mr hucgenius
Re: Extract From Ashley Cole's Book: My Defence by kitaun(m): 9:46am On Sep 24, 2006
Who is bashing who? Akola bash gòòners? Not on his life, akola himself knows he is fighting a lost battle and all his credibility with it, the fact that you respect someone does not mean he shd take you for granted, dont laff too hard as u are supposed to be mourning your drop in form, mr hucgenius
Re: Extract From Ashley Cole's Book: My Defence by hucarson(m): 9:52am On Sep 24, 2006
Drop in form?
Which team in the world maintains its form throughout a season?
Teams pick up their form and drop in form every now and then and thats a normal trend.
Man Utd hasn't dropped one bit in form and United's game yesterday was awesome.
Reading FC team played a very compact game and don't think any team will run on em easily.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs QPR (6 - 1) On 29th April 2012 / Lens Vs Arsenal UCL (2 - 1) On 3rd October 2023 / Manchester United V Watford : FA Cup : (1 - 0) - Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.