Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,653 members, 7,958,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:32 AM

How To Tackle Electricity Issue In Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Tackle Electricity Issue In Nigeria. (569 Views)

Dangote Subsea Pipeline’ll Help Nigeria Tackle Electricity Problem –osinbajo / Buhari Addresses Biafra Issue In A New Interview / How Would You Advise President Buhari To Tackle Electricity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Tackle Electricity Issue In Nigeria. by Pearlyakin(m): 3:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
I saw this online,and i feel like posting it here,its one of the ways to put our electricity on track again in Nigeria
One cow can produce enough manure in one
day to generate 3kilowatt hours of
electricity;only 2.4kilowatt hours of electricity
are needed to power a single 100watt light bulb
for a day.
Millions of cattle would be able to produce
100billion kilowatt hours of electricity enough
to power millions of homes In Nigeria.
I think its time for us to start thinking out of
box.....#copied
Re: How To Tackle Electricity Issue In Nigeria. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 25, 2019
Re: How To Tackle Electricity Issue In Nigeria. by budaatum: 2:01am On Mar 26, 2019
It is not a secret that I spent most of my entrepreneurial life within Nigeria at the front end of the electricity industry. However, Nigeria’s power problems are complex. The solutions appear simple to me; but re-engineering our “system” to address the solutions is where most of the problems lie.
The Electricity Situation in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Why The Sudden Militarization Of The Nation's Seat Of Power (structures Around)? / Breaking: Buhari To Visit Cameroon 'after Ramadan' / El-rufai Appoints Chief Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.