Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Wizkid Buys Atm Machine In His House - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Buys Atm Machine In His House (12348 Views)

Jude Okoye Shows The Interior Of His House (Photos) / OJB Jezreel Planned To Sell His House For N50m At 4pm Today / Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Buys Atm Machine In His House by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 04, 2015
Olypeppy:
pictures eehh...ee speaki kwe la
U look alot like Sinaj my garlfrnd, are you related? angry
Re: Wizkid Buys Atm Machine In His House by Airforce1(m): 11:40pm On Jun 04, 2015
PervyByNature:
this airforce1 too dey lie.

How i take dey lie

You no see the source there?
Re: Wizkid Buys Atm Machine In His House by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
emeraldoe:
Weneva he is cash trapped, he'll run down to his house to withdraw. Or is it a mobile ATM machine cheesy cheesy
the OP is a renowned liar
Re: Wizkid Buys Atm Machine In His House by Airforce1(m): 11:42pm On Jun 04, 2015
PervyByNature:
the OP is a renowned liar

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mtchew
Re: Wizkid Buys Atm Machine In His House by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jun 04, 2015
I don't like viewing this guy's thread undecided, He gives us fake news all the time.
Re: Wizkid Buys Atm Machine In His House by Olypeppy(f): 11:43pm On Jun 04, 2015
PervyByNature:
U look alot like Sinaj my garlfrnd, are you related? angry
NO
Re: Wizkid Buys Atm Machine In His House by Airforce1(m): 11:43pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nneka123:
I don't like viewing this guy's thread undecided, He gives us fake news all the time.

Did you miss your period or what
Re: Wizkid Buys Atm Machine In His House by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
Airforce1:

Did you miss your period or what
Thunder fire your black yansh there undecided
Re: Wizkid Buys Atm Machine In His House by Airforce1(m): 11:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nneka123:
Thunder fire your black yansh there undecided

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Wizkid Buys Atm Machine In His House by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 04, 2015
Airforce1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Mitcheew
Re: Wizkid Buys Atm Machine In His House by Airforce1(m): 11:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
Nneka123:
Mitcheew

you too like wahala
Re: Wizkid Buys Atm Machine In His House by DhimxyMaxwell(m): 12:00am On Jun 05, 2015
Expensive shit
Re: Wizkid Buys Atm Machine In His House by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 05, 2015
Airforce1:

you too like wahala
You be wahala na
Re: Wizkid Buys Atm Machine In His House by Airforce1(m): 12:06am On Jun 05, 2015
Nneka123:
You be wahala na

How
I no dey find trouble... I'm always n my lane

But you, hhmm dey jump from thread to thread throwing insults and Popping annoyance

Your boyfriend(s) dey try

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Buys Atm Machine In His House by agarawu23(m): 5:18am On Jun 05, 2015
PervyByNature:
this airfo rce1 too dey lie.
we can't blame him sha! maybe he got the news somewhere.

morning cool
Re: Wizkid Buys Atm Machine In His House by osyhen(m): 7:22am On Jun 05, 2015
He is obviously partying at inferior places if the POS can't solve that simple problem. Real Money miss road'.
Re: Wizkid Buys Atm Machine In His House by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 05, 2015
Airforce1:

How i take dey lie

You no see the source there?
So every trash you pick up becomes an authentic story because it has a "source"? Use your brain boy.
Re: Wizkid Buys Atm Machine In His House by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 05, 2015
agarawu23:
we can't blame him sha! maybe he got the news somewhere.

morning cool
Morning sir! cool

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Buys Atm Machine In His House by femo86(m): 7:27am On Jun 05, 2015
I ate beans combo with maize (ewa alagbado), it results into stooling. As I read this ehn, the stooling come increase. Smell lies
Re: Wizkid Buys Atm Machine In His House by Dbestmax(m): 7:50am On Jun 05, 2015
Airforce1:
Wizzy is a big man
my nigga how far
Re: Wizkid Buys Atm Machine In His House by Emodeee: 8:21am On Jun 05, 2015
INTROVERT:
Can't complain

Don't u wish he was ur b.f?
Re: Wizkid Buys Atm Machine In His House by abiambo(m): 8:32am On Jun 05, 2015
in other words , he asked for a black card, una never hear am for american rap artist mouth, *in chris browns voice* my black card[size=16pt][/size] they dont decline that #TransformYa
Airforce1:
From an undisclosed informant, it is said that wizkid the “money miss road” Nigerian Artist has included yet another mobile product amongst his plethora of machine. Our source informed us that this happened as a result of an awkward occurence that went down on saturday while Wizkid was partying.

Reports claim that while Wizkid was partying at a popular bar on the island, his bill rose to 1.5million naira and off course no bank was opened, so in order for the young star not to be greatly embarrassed, he ordered his bank Zenith Bank to make him a customize atm with which he can withdraw close to a million naira at once.<r/p>

We heard he paid a huge sum of money for it in which case our informant also told us that the atm is highly protected.

Hhmm, STARBOY things lol

https://m.facebook.com/permalink.php?id=167069146652578&story_fbid=686079288084892

Re: Wizkid Buys Atm Machine In His House by idupaul: 8:58am On Jun 05, 2015
expozey:
I no believe joor. Couldn't he have instructed them to transfer said amount to the bar's account?

You get sense Joor
Re: Wizkid Buys Atm Machine In His House by sinaj(f): 9:12am On Jun 05, 2015
Olypeppy:
NO
lol at pervybynature tongue

we dnt look alike
Re: Wizkid Buys Atm Machine In His House by Airforce1(m): 9:35am On Jun 05, 2015
Dbestmax:

my nigga how far
smiley
Re: Wizkid Buys Atm Machine In His House by EDOE900(m): 9:53am On Jun 05, 2015
Airforce, iam a banker and a member of this forum, incase you don't know your wizkid networth isn't enough to pay for the installation of an atm machine to talk of getting a customized one.
Re: Wizkid Buys Atm Machine In His House by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 05, 2015
sinaj:

we dnt look alike

seeing her reminded me of you tho... Furk it anywayz.. undecided
Re: Wizkid Buys Atm Machine In His House by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 05, 2015
Nneka123:
Fake adultrated news angry, he's so celebrity obsessed that he practically dreams of being one. Thats why he came up with the "Join u guys soon, album loading" phrase. All are LIES.
Re: Wizkid Buys Atm Machine In His House by sinaj(f): 10:27am On Jun 05, 2015
PervyByNature:
seeing her reminded me of you tho... Furk it anywayz.. undecided

perhaps u crushin on her cry
Re: Wizkid Buys Atm Machine In His House by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 05, 2015
sinaj:

perhaps u crushin on her cry
Nah baby, you know you'll always be ma hole-in-one wink
Re: Wizkid Buys Atm Machine In His House by Olypeppy(f): 10:44am On Jun 05, 2015
sinaj:

we dnt look alike

I swear we look alike..lol
Re: Wizkid Buys Atm Machine In His House by pocohantas(f): 10:45am On Jun 05, 2015
Very dumb news. He doesn't know of cashless economy? With all the POS in town?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rosaline Meurer Becomes Ambassador Of Doctorcare247 First Online Medicare Agency / Don-Jazzy Donates N2M To Funmi Lawal Cancer Patient / See Behind The Scene Pictures Of Ipcraft's Aje Music Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.