Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Buhari Is Not A Magician - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Not A Magician (861 Views)

Buhari Is Not A Magician Trending As Naira Hits N425/$ At Black Market / Kachikwu Apologizes For ‘magician’ Remark, Promises To End Fuel Crisis / Benbruce: Buhari Is Not A Magician, Shame On Anyone Politicizing Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Not A Magician by agarawu23(m): 6:20pm On Jun 04, 2015
"babaonechance" , "where is the change?" "where are the promises?" "The change is a scam" has been trending online ever since buhari won the election. Should i call it hypocrisy or just normal hatred? Nigerians, we shouldn't forget this is a new government and arrangement will have to take place before work begins fully. Why are we in a haste to criticize buhari's administration that's not up to 1 month? the change we called for can't happen overnight and we all know the truth. I am not a child or friend to any politician but we should at least say the truth no matter the political party you may belong to. Buhari is not a magician that will fulfil all his promises with 8 days.

let's take a look at some point.

Boko Haram
After buhari's inauguration, he made a plan to move all chiefs of operations, chiefs of logistics, provost Marshals, director of intelligence & information department and defence headquarters to Maiduguri the troubled state. Can't we applaud him for such a brilliant step? This are actions gej never thought of, though he tried his best in his own way. Today is the 8day in office my people and you expect that change so soon ? buhari is not a magician , he can't perform miracles.

MASSOB
should I call this recent activities "the Biafra resurrection" after gej lose? though this move isn't new to us but of recent we can see the increase in action. How are we sure this move will not be the problem buhari will use his 4 years in office to deal with? if buhari should take a legal action towards it, hope we will not call it tribalism or hatred for the Igbo's because I have never seen a country where two flag represent them. Nigeria is one and it will remain ONE by the special grace of God. This can't happen in another country and I believe we are aware of that , not until we split before we can have a better Nigeria. When the problem booms, don't expect magic from him.

Tribalism
Are we to blame buhari for not loving our neighbors including their dogs? will buhari preach love into our heart? will buhari cast out the spell that's making us hate ourselves? only God can change our mind because I see no reason why tribal hate should run in our veins. Some don't like buhari's administration because he is not from his/her tribe, what has tribe gat to do with the progress of the country?
I remember vividly in 2011 when I joined the long queue just to vote gej; He was voted out because he couldn't meet up with our expectations. Let's stop the hatred and embrace ourselves and hope for the best.

I made a comment this week on arrested members of massob and one of my NL friend quoted me telling me he never knew I hate Igbo people. why should I hate the Igbo's when my first investment as a young hustling guy was made successful by an Igbo guy? why should I hate the Igbo's when I spent my childhood in Igbo's neighborhood? why should I hate the Igbo'S when I have them as in laws? .
The successful Igbo people I have seen and lived with will never pray or wish Nigeria should divide, they will never attend the Biafra meeting held within our area because they know the benefit in the togetherness between the Hausa's, Igbo's and yoruba + the Niger Delta. Be it any tribe, any religion, once you are good to me, life goes on. I HAVE NO HATRED for any tribe, let's stop this hate and wish our new government success.

I urge us to be patient and see what the new government is up to before we boo them if they don't perform as we expect. critics is necessarily but you should criticize without hatred.

Buhari will not give us the Nigeria we want overnight.

May God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Not A Magician by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 04, 2015
Thrash! I spit on dis thread

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Not A Magician by Upnepaa(m): 6:23pm On Jun 04, 2015
Agarawu23 if no be say you are the op,i know you for be the ftc, SPECIAL ATTENTION TO ALL NAIRALANDERS,PLEASE THE PERSON ABOVE ME NEEDS UR URGENT PRAYERS,PLS,BEFORE HE ENTERS ONYIGHO MARKET undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Not A Magician by madridguy(m): 6:28pm On Jun 04, 2015
Noted
Re: Buhari Is Not A Magician by WAGAZ: 6:36pm On Jun 04, 2015
9ja people, na true o but wait op are you sure nigeria will be peaceful with this new government? I don't hate anybody but I want a good nigeria o
Re: Buhari Is Not A Magician by agarawu23(m): 6:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
Upnepaa:
Agaraw u23 if no be say you are the op,i know you for be the ftc, SPECIAL ATTENTION TO ALL NAIRALANDERS,PLEASE THE PERSON ABOVE ME NEEDS UR URGENT PRAYERS,PLS,BEFORE HE ENTERS ONYIGHO MARKET undecided
funny! i will never quote that guy, he is the same shariareporter, always typing trash . that dude needs urgent medical attention
Re: Buhari Is Not A Magician by Upnepaa(m): 6:48pm On Jun 04, 2015
agarawu23:
funny! i will never quote that guy, he is the same shariareporter, always typing trash . that dude needs urgent medical attention
Medical attention? maybe we should invite dr. kingtom,but i dey fear say make he no bite am
Re: Buhari Is Not A Magician by agarawu23(m): 7:42pm On Jun 04, 2015
Upnepaa:
Medical attention? maybe we should invite dr. Kingto m,but i dey fear say make he no bite am
just ignore him bro
Re: Buhari Is Not A Magician by vega84(m): 7:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
And was Gej a magician? And yet the broom people will nt allow us hear word, they bragged of hw they are going to perform magic, nw magic time is here Oya Mr general we are waiting! #vegatalks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Not A Magician by agarawu23(m): 7:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
vega84:
And was Gej a magician? And yet the broom people will nt allow us hear word, they bragged of hw they are going to perform magic, nw magic time is here Oya Mr general we are waiting! #vegatalks
are you kidding me? you are comparing gej 6years with buhari 8days?
Re: Buhari Is Not A Magician by vega84(m): 8:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
agarawu23:
are you kidding me? you are comparing gej 6years with buhari 8days?

nt really bt no 1 really gav him a chance, they started shouting clueless frm day one. The north rejected him frm start #vegatalks

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Not A Magician by agarawu23(m): 6:26am On Jun 05, 2015
vega84:
nt really bt no 1 really gav him a chance, they started shouting clueless frm day one. The north rejected him frm start #vegatalks
Gej had the chance bro ,

good morning

(1) (Reply)

Meet Bayo Omoboriowo President Buhari Official Photographer / Buhari/osinbajo ‘ll Produce Desired Change – Pastor Kumuyi / The Inside Story Of How PDP Lawmakers From SS/SE Ganged Up Against Lawan-thisday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.