Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,146 members, 7,845,792 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Photo 15 Highest Paid CEOs In DC, USA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo 15 Highest Paid CEOs In DC, USA (869 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At The Vatican With Pope Francis & Fortune 500 CEOs / Aisha Buhari To Travel To The US, Plans On Attending Meetings In DC / Did Buhari Just Say This In DC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo 15 Highest Paid CEOs In DC, USA by Francis5: 6:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
Na waoh!

See the 15 people people wey dey chop the most money for DC. All na oyibo, no darky, or latino or chinko or indian
The highest takes home $156 million and the lowest nets in $11 million per annum

In contrast, I am sure Obama does not earn up to 1 million per annum

When Ngozi Okonjo was at the WB here in DC, her pay was less than $400K per annum. She could well have been the highest paid Nigerian in DC back then.

Poor me, here in DC my own pay is a few thousand dollars short of $200K per annum.

Hehehe! I am a big boy too and ''better'' (note better in quote, before you come to cut off my neck) than most in Nigeria. grin grin grin grin grin

But after settling credit card debts, mortgage and auto loans each month, Igbese don enter. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Photo 15 Highest Paid CEOs In DC, USA by jamex93(m): 6:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
grin
Re: Photo 15 Highest Paid CEOs In DC, USA by Dmanlex(m): 7:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
The Higher your pay, the higher the pressure
Re: Photo 15 Highest Paid CEOs In DC, USA by Francis5: 7:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
Dmanlex:
The Higher your pay, the higher the pressure

True that; but there is also another type of pressure that comes with poverty and to that is the added loss of self esteem. I'd rather be rich/comfortable with a rich man's pressure than be poor with a poor man's pressure and loss of self esteem. grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo 15 Highest Paid CEOs In DC, USA by Francis5: 11:51pm On Jun 04, 2015

(1) (Reply)

APC Goes To Court As Buhari ‘drinks KUNU’ Over Breakfast With Saraki/dogara / Buhari Plans Military Shake-up, Angry With DSS / Rigging Is Crime Against Humanity, Akpabio Must Face ICC – Umana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.