Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Breaking:female Suicide Bomber Hits Army Checkpoint.many Soldiers Feared Dead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking:female Suicide Bomber Hits Army Checkpoint.many Soldiers Feared Dead (3560 Views)

Female Suicide Bomber Hits UNIMAID Warning: Graphic Pictures / Suicide Bomber Hits Kano, Scores Feared Dead / 18 Female Soldiers Feared Kidnapped In Baga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking:female Suicide Bomber Hits Army Checkpoint.many Soldiers Feared Dead by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ewizard:
wetin she scream b4 hiting d blow button??

Buy me sweet so I go tell you!
Re: Breaking:female Suicide Bomber Hits Army Checkpoint.many Soldiers Feared Dead by Emekamex(m): 8:52pm On Jun 04, 2015

Re: Breaking:female Suicide Bomber Hits Army Checkpoint.many Soldiers Feared Dead by tucky200(m): 8:56pm On Jun 04, 2015
dealslip:

abeg move one side. People are dying by the day, you are talking about lady and lameness. Boko's assault is almost daily.
And ur blaming it on ur president that's already making arrangement......
Re: Breaking:female Suicide Bomber Hits Army Checkpoint.many Soldiers Feared Dead by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 04, 2015
Una dey disturb una life. Once pa Buhari drop abi when e go recharge eim boys dem go stop d bombing.
Re: Breaking:female Suicide Bomber Hits Army Checkpoint.many Soldiers Feared Dead by Emekamex(m): 8:57pm On Jun 04, 2015
franchizy:
In as much as i condemn this bombing i think the only solution is to grant Boko haram amnesty, compensate them and the FG should appologise to the Northern elders.
Nigerians can now see that boko haram are not muslims because ISLAM is a religion of PEACE.
I still believe that majority of the boko haram members are IGBOS because the igbos hate the Northerners and will do everything to sabotage the North.
RIP to the dead
The thunder wey go fire you still dey take instructions.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking:female Suicide Bomber Hits Army Checkpoint.many Soldiers Feared Dead by PedroJP(m): 9:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
Trailblazer1:

Osinbajo is the new tourist in town, touring different scenes of disaster for sightseeing

Guy u wicked oo. U wan say na him hobby ?

2 Likes

Re: Breaking:female Suicide Bomber Hits Army Checkpoint.many Soldiers Feared Dead by Flets: 9:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
franchizy:
In as much as i condemn this bombing i think the only solution is to grant Boko haram amnesty, compensate them and the FG should appologise to the Northern elders.
Nigerians can now see that boko haram are not muslims because ISLAM is a religion of PEACE.
I still believe that majority of the boko haram members are IGBOS because the igbos hate the Northerners and will do everything to sabotage the North.
RIP to the dead

This can only come from a brain filled with wet asante weed soaked in methylated spirit

2 Likes

Re: Breaking:female Suicide Bomber Hits Army Checkpoint.many Soldiers Feared Dead by brownlord: 9:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
My problem is with madam Oby who is yet to tweet and lambast the Army despite several killings and bombings in the past few days

2 Likes

Re: Breaking:female Suicide Bomber Hits Army Checkpoint.many Soldiers Feared Dead by businessMODE(m): 9:37pm On Jun 04, 2015
what are you granting amnesty for ? people who enjoy killing innocent people for no just reason? are they even willing to accept amnesty? the NigerDelta militant had a just path, what is the bases of BH, that we all should become muslims and start marrying minors?
franchizy:
RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Breaking:female Suicide Bomber Hits Army Checkpoint.many Soldiers Feared Dead by kingofdemons: 9:44pm On Jun 04, 2015
9jii:

Out there rallying to get allies and put an end to this madness.
Assuming six years was not wasted on blame game by his predecessor.

but he blasted Gej and the military for collaborating with allies that nearly sent bokoharam to oblivion.

well all i can say is

sai baba grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking:female Suicide Bomber Hits Army Checkpoint.many Soldiers Feared Dead by Vince77(m): 9:56pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ewizard:
wetin she scream b4 hiting d blow button??
she scream Ewizard tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Breaking:female Suicide Bomber Hits Army Checkpoint.many Soldiers Feared Dead by BiafranPrince: 10:04pm On Jun 04, 2015
Emekamex:

Lol he was merely being sarcastic.
Re: Breaking:female Suicide Bomber Hits Army Checkpoint.many Soldiers Feared Dead by nonsoafm(m): 10:06pm On Jun 04, 2015
PMB still sipping his lucozade boost. uya let the action begin.
Re: Breaking:female Suicide Bomber Hits Army Checkpoint.many Soldiers Feared Dead by dokyOloye: 10:37pm On Jun 04, 2015
jorlons:
They (BH) can't possibly be coming from sambisa to carry out these attacks. Also I'm beginning to wonder how they carryout these stealth attacks so easily without being spotted on time. They must be launching their attacks from within Maiduguri. What our military needs now is an effective means of gathering Intel. They should give it a higher priority if they will ever succeed in this battle.

RIP to the fallen soldiers.
Isn't d police more suited for intelligence gathering?
looks like our policemen have been consigned to d beer parlors.
Re: Breaking:female Suicide Bomber Hits Army Checkpoint.many Soldiers Feared Dead by kingbasil: 10:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
kingofdemons:

but he blasted Gej and the military for collaborating with allies that nearly sent bokoharam to oblivion.
well all i can say is

sai baba grin

This is a hypocritical statement from buhari. I hope peeps are still not falling for this scam of a governance...

1 Like

Re: Breaking:female Suicide Bomber Hits Army Checkpoint.many Soldiers Feared Dead by tupem: 11:01pm On Jun 04, 2015
franchizy:
RIP to the dead
undecided
Re: Breaking:female Suicide Bomber Hits Army Checkpoint.many Soldiers Feared Dead by tupem: 11:02pm On Jun 04, 2015
franchizy:
RIP to the dead
guy! change your name to francrazzy! undecided
Re: Breaking:female Suicide Bomber Hits Army Checkpoint.many Soldiers Feared Dead by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jun 04, 2015
Emekamex:
Lol.. bro.. u no see sarcasm for im post ni?
Re: Breaking:female Suicide Bomber Hits Army Checkpoint.many Soldiers Feared Dead by dealslip(f): 11:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
tucky200:

And ur blaming it on ur president that's already making arrangement......

making arrangement with the dead toll rising everyday. As a general, he ought to know emergency plans to take on the peripheral while making arrangements to uproot them totally. He spoke during the campaign as if he had the solution in his pocket. He even gave a timeline
Re: Breaking:female Suicide Bomber Hits Army Checkpoint.many Soldiers Feared Dead by eagleeye2: 11:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
brownlord:
My problem is with madam Oby who is yet to tweet and lambast the Army despite several killings and bombings in the past few days
#bringbackOby
Re: Breaking:female Suicide Bomber Hits Army Checkpoint.many Soldiers Feared Dead by tucky200(m): 11:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
dealslip:

making arrangement with the dead toll rising everyday. As a general, he ought to know emergency plans to take on the peripheral while making arrangements to uproot them totally. He spoke during the campaign as if he had the solution in his pocket. He even gave a timeline
YES !!....He has a solution and hez already working on it....
How old are u pls ?
Re: Breaking:female Suicide Bomber Hits Army Checkpoint.many Soldiers Feared Dead by eagleeye2: 11:17pm On Jun 04, 2015
dealslip:

If I shout "ONE CHANCE", you reply with "CHANGE".
Re: Breaking:female Suicide Bomber Hits Army Checkpoint.many Soldiers Feared Dead by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 05, 2015
franchizy:
RIP to the dead

Guy are you high oh Sapele weed...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why FG Is Against Devaluation / Urgent! 3 Innocent Citizens About To Be Silenced. . . / Let There Be War Inspector General Of Police Shares Guns Today PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.