Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

Great Importation Question - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Great Importation Question (464 Views)

Food Importation: Nigeria At Risk Of Hunger, Says Dangote / I Want To Start Importation Of Spare Parts Pls Help / Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Great Importation Question by ucdeboy011(m): 8:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
***GREAT IMPORTATION QUESTION***

Yesterday I got a great question
from a subscriber.

Shade wanted to know if it's possible
to start his importation business with
less than N50,000 capital.

This is something I get asked quite
often which I have always answered
in the affirmative, Yes you can start
a wholesale importation business with
less than N50,000 capital.

The capital you have will determine
the quantity of the product you will
import.

If someone with N50,000 is able to
import 70pc of a product and you
have N20,000, you can easily import
30 to 40pc of the product.

So if you have below N50,000, it
shouldn't stop you from venturing
into the profitable wholesale importation
business.

You have to start with the capital
you have and build up your funds
from there within few months. We all
did start from somewhere. My importation
business brings in millions of naira
every month and hundred of thousands daily
and it all started with a capital
below 50k.

If I did it, nothing stops you
from doing it except you stop
yourself..

I have covered everything inside
the Wholesale Importation Business Course,
and it's helped a lot of Nigerians
residing within Nigerian and outside
Nigeria achieve the same result of
starting their importation business
and making it profitable even though
few where skeptical at first but their
doubts went off after they got the
wholesale importation course and it
opened their eyes to whole lot of
possibilities which they are benefiting
from today.

I will be giving as bonus a free bottle
of Ruzu bitter and a package of Herbal Kasa Kurry for free.

You can get your own copy of this
course.
07036845662 YOU CAN ADD ME ON WHATSPP
Kind Regards
Re: Great Importation Question by dav8id(m): 10:51pm On Jun 04, 2015
@op why nah after purchasing a copy of wholesale importation guide from mr Ken , instead for you to apply what you learn from it but you chose to resell it haba...

not just that but even go ahead copy and paste Ken writeup ..mr Ken na my friend and also a nairaland if you most know...now you can see,here is not a the right platform for you to resell the guide.
Re: Great Importation Question by AleAirHub(m): 4:02am On Jun 06, 2015
Good Morning Guys.
Here Are Tested And Trusted Sites The following are very popular Chinese shopping website. and there are thousands of new websites for these: 1. if you can't open chinese website, you can install "xskywalker" browser. then it will be very faster. 2. For translation, google translation, Chrome or some software, like "youdao dictiory" is a good choice. www.jd.com www.yhd.com www.taobao.com www.tmall.com www.1688.com www.dangdang.com www.jumei.com www.nuomi.com www.kaola.com www.vip.com www.51buy.com www.meituan.com www.suning.com www. ctrip.com www.gome.com www.meilishuo.com www.lefeng.com www.moonbasa.com www.feiniu.com www.newegg.com www.tiantian.com www.yintai.com www.paipai.com www.lashou.com www.maibaobao.com www.s.cn www.yougou.com www.paixie.net www.letao.com www.wbiao.cn Enjoy Your Shopping And While It Last. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Wish To Sell His Nigerian Navy E-voucher At A Cheap Price. / BVN Deadline Expires Tomorrow, As NIBSS Says No To Extension / Post Construction Cleaning& Fumigation Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.