Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Valedictory Session Of The 7th Senate (pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Valedictory Session Of The 7th Senate (pictures) (26781 Views)

Photos From Valedictory Session For Amina Mohammed / Ministers Weep At Amina Mohammed's Valedictory Session / Valedictory Session Of The Federal Executive Council (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valedictory Session Of The 7th Senate (pictures) by Matttthew(m): 7:51am On Jun 05, 2015
Moana:
I'm an adult, I'm safe grin but other people's daughters and sister aren't safe o
Tell me....... Wht abt ur daughters n sis?
I only gat a sis n she is already above 12.....
So am advicing u kip urs.... grin
Re: Valedictory Session Of The 7th Senate (pictures) by capability500: 8:03am On Jun 05, 2015
Look at those that stole our money
Re: Valedictory Session Of The 7th Senate (pictures) by FKseun(m): 8:06am On Jun 05, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
lalasticala! How many thread will you create for this nonses?

...until you stop spelling NONSENSE as nonses!
lol
Re: Valedictory Session Of The 7th Senate (pictures) by Moana(f): 8:38am On Jun 05, 2015
Matttthew:

Tell me....... Wht abt ur daughters n sis?
I only gat a sis n she is already above 12.....
So am advicing u kip urs.... grin
well I'm not in Nigeria so my future kids are safe.
Re: Valedictory Session Of The 7th Senate (pictures) by bidez(m): 9:27am On Jun 05, 2015
Whether directly or indirectly, you pple impact were not felt in our lives. None of ur policies have favoured us, you pple should just go but remember history will neva be fair to you all shocked shocked kiss cry
Re: Valedictory Session Of The 7th Senate (pictures) by GLOBALINF: 10:29am On Jun 05, 2015
Admission is on currently

Re: Valedictory Session Of The 7th Senate (pictures) by Matttthew(m): 2:02pm On Jun 05, 2015
Moana:
well I'm not in Nigeria so my future kids are safe.
Really? That interest me......
N don't lemme me look Nigeria as a bad nation....... The petition wasn't granted after all.
Away from that, can I meet u?
Your Country?
Re: Valedictory Session Of The 7th Senate (pictures) by Moana(f): 5:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
Matttthew:

Really? That interest me......
N don't lemme me look Nigeria as a bad nation....... The petition wasn't granted after all.
Away from that, can I meet u?
Your Country?
yes you can come to Burundi grin
Re: Valedictory Session Of The 7th Senate (pictures) by Matttthew(m): 7:23pm On Jun 05, 2015
Moana:
yes you can come to Burundi grin
Not dah far......

Just a stone throw....... grin
On whatsapp?
If u care adding me....
+2348130210715

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SERAP To Buhari: Copy ‘Namibia Example’, Ban Car Perks For Presidency, Ministers / Tinubu, APC Leaders Meet Lawmakers-Elect Over National Assembly Leadership / Get Ready For 3-Week & 4-Week Sit-At-Home, If Kanu Is Not Released - Simon Ekpa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.