Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,984 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Don't Sell Yourself Cheap, Put A Price Tag.. Caroline Danjuma To Women - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don't Sell Yourself Cheap, Put A Price Tag.. Caroline Danjuma To Women (3601 Views)

Caroline-Danjuma's Marriage Crashes, As Husband Impregnates Mistress - SDK / Caroline Danjuma To Help The Conjoined Twins Born In Enugu / Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Sell Yourself Cheap, Put A Price Tag.. Caroline Danjuma To Women by Airforce1(m): 10:11pm On Jun 04, 2015
Mother of two and Actress, Caroline Danjuma took to her instagram page to post an interesting message for the ladies. She advised women to put a price tag on it and that they should not be cheap.

Below is what she wrote

“Women are now like cheap commodities to men… It’s like going to a yard sale… Gone were the days men would cross oceans and climb mountains…No respect no value.. At the end it’s all our fault… You are a rare gem ,the bible says we are like rubies . #putapricetag.”

http://www.sleeknaija.com/dont-sell-yourself-cheap-put-a-price-tag-caroline-danjuma-to-women/

Re: Don't Sell Yourself Cheap, Put A Price Tag.. Caroline Danjuma To Women by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 04, 2015
She's really a dunce and to think this vomit-inducing gibberish is coming from a woman?
Re: Don't Sell Yourself Cheap, Put A Price Tag.. Caroline Danjuma To Women by adorablevic: 10:16pm On Jun 04, 2015
Beautiful girl...true talk jare..gone were the days when a guy wld practice his speech 3days earlier b4 approaching u or he wld write one long letter professing his love cos he is scared of talking to u facially

2 Likes

Re: Don't Sell Yourself Cheap, Put A Price Tag.. Caroline Danjuma To Women by ammyluv2002(f): 10:18pm On Jun 04, 2015
Oh! that was why she married a millionaire right? #pricetag

She's saying the truth sha but i really don't know if it makes any sense coming from her. #just my views o before some peeps go bury me alive
Re: Don't Sell Yourself Cheap, Put A Price Tag.. Caroline Danjuma To Women by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 04, 2015
To think I share same gender with this kind? No wonder men treat them like tramp and claim it's their world. Balderdash.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Sell Yourself Cheap, Put A Price Tag.. Caroline Danjuma To Women by dulux07(m): 10:27pm On Jun 04, 2015
Na only objects they get price tags, thank God she n her likes r now seein themselves as sex objects cool grin.
Re: Don't Sell Yourself Cheap, Put A Price Tag.. Caroline Danjuma To Women by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 04, 2015
dulux07:
Na only objects they get price tags, thank God Caroline Danjuma and her ilks r now seein themselves as sex objects cool grin.
FIXED

3 Likes

Re: Don't Sell Yourself Cheap, Put A Price Tag.. Caroline Danjuma To Women by dkronicle(m): 10:55pm On Jun 04, 2015
Some girls wont understand the price tag... She advicin u girls to stop bein loose... Anywayz, am against her tho.
Re: Don't Sell Yourself Cheap, Put A Price Tag.. Caroline Danjuma To Women by Airforce1(m): 10:58pm On Jun 04, 2015
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Don't Sell Yourself Cheap, Put A Price Tag.. Caroline Danjuma To Women by Begonia(m): 12:13am On Jun 05, 2015
Some of you are misinterpreting what she said or just pretending to.
She's not saying women should start selling themselves. I'm sure that's not what she meant with the price tag hashtag. She's simply saying as a woman you shouldn't make yourself available to any man and every man. Every woman should have certain standards and they shouldn't be low.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Sell Yourself Cheap, Put A Price Tag.. Caroline Danjuma To Women by AreaFada2: 2:14am On Jun 05, 2015
Begonia:
Some of you are misinterpreting what she said or just pretending to.
She's not saying women should start selling themselves. I'm sure that's not what she meant with the price tag hashtag. She's simply saying as a woman you shouldn't make yourself available to any man and every man. Every woman should have certain standards and they shouldn't be low.

OK. I get it. But if you must, make yourself available to a rich man.

Same difference if you ask me.

A pretty girl lands a rich man and she begins to pontificate.

There are many women about, any average babe who forms anyhow is on a long thing.

I don't think she was born yet when men crossed Mount Kilimanjaro and Himalaya on top Sahara & Namib desert to catch a girl. Na story she too hear am.
Those who had their nut cracked for them by a benevolent spirit should not forget to be humble. C. Achebe.

1 Like

Re: Don't Sell Yourself Cheap, Put A Price Tag.. Caroline Danjuma To Women by Nobody: 4:22am On Jun 05, 2015
See who dey talk undecided
Re: Don't Sell Yourself Cheap, Put A Price Tag.. Caroline Danjuma To Women by Airforce1(m): 4:29am On Jun 05, 2015
AreaFada2:

OK. I get it. But if you must, make yourself available to a rich man.

Same difference if you ask me.

A pretty girl lands a rich man and she begins to pontificate.

There are many women about, any average babe who forms anyhow is on a long thing.

I don't think she was born yet when men crossed Mount Kilimanjaro and Himalaya on top Sahara & Namib desert to catch a girl. Na story she too hear am.
Those who had their nut cracked for them by a benevolent spirit should not forget to be humble. C. Achebe.

grin
Re: Don't Sell Yourself Cheap, Put A Price Tag.. Caroline Danjuma To Women by Nobody: 4:32am On Jun 05, 2015
adorablevic:
Beautiful girl...true talk jare..gone were the days when a guy wld practice his speech 3days earlier b4 approaching u or he wld write one long letter professing his love cos he is scared of talking to u facially
you all should be ashamed of yourselves. You go about putting on skimpy clothes that expose what a man ought only to see in public and still expect the man to work hard in getting you? You already made the job easy for him.

@topic
It's so sad that most girls will mistake her words to mean they shouldn't date any guy who doesn't have money to spend. This type of notion is what makes girls dump their future husbands thereby making him do silly things.

Silly Things Guys Do After They Get Dumped By A Pretty Girl

1 Like

Re: Don't Sell Yourself Cheap, Put A Price Tag.. Caroline Danjuma To Women by adorablevic: 7:51am On Jun 05, 2015
juicee1:
you all should be ashamed of yourselves. You go about putting on skimpy clothes that expose what a man ought only to see in public and still expect the man to work hard in getting you? You already made the job easy for him.

@topic
It's so sad that most girls will mistake her words to mean they shouldn't date any guy who doesn't have money to spend. This type of notion is what makes girls dump their future husbands thereby making him do silly things.

Silly Things Guys Do After They Get Dumped By A Pretty Girl
tell that cramp to ur gf,cos I don't wear skimpy clothes like she does...because ur broke doesn't mean that girls shldnt date rich guys...go make money like them nd stop quoting me...cheers
Re: Don't Sell Yourself Cheap, Put A Price Tag.. Caroline Danjuma To Women by dubylhover(m): 8:01am On Jun 05, 2015
VictoriaBee:
To think I share same gender with this kind?
No wonder men treat them like tramp and claim it's their world.
Balderdash.

my people suffer for lack of knowledge sad.....,go and read what she said,then try to comprehend it nd understand d context b4 yu type what comes to ur mind undecided
Re: Don't Sell Yourself Cheap, Put A Price Tag.. Caroline Danjuma To Women by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 05, 2015
adorablevic:
tell that cramp to ur gf,cos I don't wear skimpy clothes like she does...because ur broke doesn't mean that girls shldnt date rich guys...go make money like them nd stop quoting me...cheers
the thing pain you grin
Re: Don't Sell Yourself Cheap, Put A Price Tag.. Caroline Danjuma To Women by Airforce1(m): 9:33am On Jun 05, 2015
grin
Re: Don't Sell Yourself Cheap, Put A Price Tag.. Caroline Danjuma To Women by lilmax(m): 10:05am On Jun 05, 2015
Put a price tag=sell yourself
Re: Don't Sell Yourself Cheap, Put A Price Tag.. Caroline Danjuma To Women by veave(f): 10:15am On Jun 05, 2015
so we should sell sha but not cheap.... okay...
Re: Don't Sell Yourself Cheap, Put A Price Tag.. Caroline Danjuma To Women by hedonistic: 11:21am On Jun 05, 2015
Look who's talking. A hungry bimbo and failed actress who had to marry a man old enough to be her grandfather just for money and status. Her promiscuity before and after marriage is legendary, and everyone knows her runs history. Who takes this sort of dunce seriously?

2 Likes

Re: Don't Sell Yourself Cheap, Put A Price Tag.. Caroline Danjuma To Women by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 05, 2015
Pot calling kettle black comes to mind......After selling yourself cheap and securing a position in a rich man's home, you suddenly turned to price tag advisor.

Who takes moral advice from her anyway?
Re: Don't Sell Yourself Cheap, Put A Price Tag.. Caroline Danjuma To Women by Olypeppy(f): 12:25pm On Jun 05, 2015
that talk no sweet for ear abeg
Re: Don't Sell Yourself Cheap, Put A Price Tag.. Caroline Danjuma To Women by Airforce1(m): 12:53pm On Jun 05, 2015
ROSYL:
Pot calling kettle black comes to mind...... After selling yourself cheap and securing a position in a rich man's home, you suddenly turned to price tag advisor.

Who takes moral advice from her anyway?

Shaking my head for nairalanders cheesy
Re: Don't Sell Yourself Cheap, Put A Price Tag.. Caroline Danjuma To Women by 123gist(m): 2:36pm On Jun 05, 2015
#putapricetag and the highest bidder takes it all cheesy
Re: Don't Sell Yourself Cheap, Put A Price Tag.. Caroline Danjuma To Women by Airforce1(m): 3:20pm On Jun 05, 2015
123gist:
#putapricetag and the highest bidder takes it all cheesy

grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Sell Yourself Cheap, Put A Price Tag.. Caroline Danjuma To Women by ifyalways(f): 3:26pm On Jun 05, 2015
I sort of agree with her. Self respect and self worth should be every lady's priority.

If you wanna do olosho, asking for recharge card and Mr Biggs take away is degrading, enter Abuja go look for senators.
If you wanna get into a relationship, don't sell your self short, make sure the man is worth it.
If you are married, love and respect your husband but by all means make sure the feeling is mutual.

Girls are not smiling.

1 Like

Re: Don't Sell Yourself Cheap, Put A Price Tag.. Caroline Danjuma To Women by Airforce1(m): 3:28pm On Jun 05, 2015
ifyalways:
I sort of agree with her. Self respect and self worth should be every lady's priority.

If you wanna do olosho, asking for recharge card and Mr Biggs take away is degrading, enter Abuja go look for senators.
If you wanna get into a relationship, don't sell your self short, make sure the man is worth it.
If you are married, love and respect your husband but by all means make sure the feeling is mutual.

Girls are not smiling.

I don't know who you are... but i think you deserve a kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Don't Sell Yourself Cheap, Put A Price Tag.. Caroline Danjuma To Women by hedonistic: 6:35pm On Jun 05, 2015
ifyalways:

Girls are not smiling.

Are there enough senators to go round the millions of beautiful broke Ass girls in Nigeria that would follow this advice? Are there enough millionaires to go round? Nigerian girls are probably the most unrealistic in the world, everybody eye don chook pass wetin she get to offer. For every man that has ordinary N1m in his account there are at least 100,000 beautiful regular girls. For every 'big man' (N100m and above in his account), ther are millions of girls. So if all of una follow this yeye advice how many of you would survive? At the end of the day, market forces determine everything in this life. If you put price tag of N1k per sachet for your pure water when your neighbour dey sell bottled Eva Water for N100, na body go tell you wetin dey.
Re: Don't Sell Yourself Cheap, Put A Price Tag.. Caroline Danjuma To Women by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 05, 2015
dubylhover:

my people suffer for lack of knowledge sad.....,go and read what she said,then try to comprehend it nd understand d context b4 yu type what comes to ur mind undecided
undecided
Re: Don't Sell Yourself Cheap, Put A Price Tag.. Caroline Danjuma To Women by enoqueen: 7:21pm On Jun 05, 2015
This girl no well at all.

So she put price tag na him she marry another person husband.

See charcoal calling kettle black undecided
Re: Don't Sell Yourself Cheap, Put A Price Tag.. Caroline Danjuma To Women by ifyalways(f): 7:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
Airforce1:

I don't know who you are... but i think you deserve a kiss kiss kiss kiss
Dalu kwa Airforce cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

REAVELED!! 4 Wizkid Directors That Possibly Slept With Lindaikeji (+PICS) / Daughter Of The President Of Congo Has Just Leaked Their Tape / DJ Cuppy Returns Permanently To London, Asika Reacts(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.