Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June (49999 Views)

Daudeen Frieght Forwarding Company Calling!!!!!!!!! / Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Calls For CBT / Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by objonax: 4:11pm On Aug 23, 2015
I had my interview at usman dan fodio university, sokoto.
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by VENUSS(f): 5:43pm On Aug 23, 2015
Congratulations to all that have been called.
objonax:
I had my interview at usman dan fodio university, sokoto.
are you people much that have been called in sokoto now? Other departments keep praying its going to be soon.
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by emalians07gmai: 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
Does it mean that we have been posted to sokotto or what ? I was also asked to get my letter from sokotto.
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by emalians07gmai: 6:14pm On Aug 23, 2015
Pls has any1 collected his letter from sokotto?
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by hamzeiy: 10:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
ruhu:
I just feel dat texts wld still be rolling in bfor tomoro...typical kaduna Electric, rememba durin tests nd interviews, so be hopeful if u ve nt got any invite.......

at buoye, hamzeiy, paulobi nd odas wu av got to d Dialogue computer institute for dia letas, i am currently in lag nd i dnt tink i cn gt to d place or collct d leta until tomoro wen d induction starts, i fink i shldnt b penalised if i let dm knw my location nd d date i got d text nw?
try and be there tomorow morning i.e monday...i dont tink ure d only one with such issues
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by takleboy(m): 1:28pm On Aug 24, 2015
Hello, how has been the induction
Pls we need you to keep an update on the thread
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by buoye1(m): 5:09pm On Aug 24, 2015
Induction going on well... The goals and objectives of the company were stated and enumerated!... We had lunch even though the rice no make sense grin ....Its going to continue till tomorrow

By Wednesday training commense based on individual departments

All the best guys
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by takleboy(m): 6:17pm On Aug 24, 2015
buoye1:
Induction going on well... The goals and objectives of the company were stated and enumerated!... We had lunch even though the rice no make sense grin ....Its going to continue till tomorrow

All the best guys
Thank you for the updates,
So is this an indication that no more invitation
or what do you feel
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by buoye1(m): 7:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
takleboy:

Thank you for the updates,
So is this an indication that no more invitation
or what do you feel
truly i can't tell but from the look of things they ain't talking about that..... Just preparing us for the daunting task ahead

But who knows, they might have underplans to send more invites. please keep your fingers crossed and praying
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by VENUSS(f): 7:15am On Aug 25, 2015
If you are in Kaduna try and go to the venue
Some people did not receive SMS but they went and got their employment letter for the position they are currently working on.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by takleboy(m): 8:05am On Aug 25, 2015
VENUSS:
If you are in Kaduna try and go to the venue
Some people did not receive SMS but they went and got their employment letter for the position they are currently working on.

Yea Venuss, we have bin hearing that but i would have do that but proximity will not allow.
Btw we were told u nid to show sms as gate pass
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by 8182yep: 8:07am On Aug 25, 2015
#rice#- ♒ђåª•ђåª•ђåª♒=D

buoye1:

All the best guys
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by buoye1(m): 8:23am On Aug 25, 2015
8182yep:
#rice#- ♒ђåª•ђåª•ђåª♒=D

your ate the rice too?
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by VENUSS(f): 9:53am On Aug 25, 2015
They are not requesting for SMS at d gate again because they know the situation. But will update you as soon as I have any info.
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by atama27(m): 10:18am On Aug 25, 2015
VENUSS:
They are not requesting for SMS at d gate again because they know the situation. But will update you as soon as I have any info.
. Please do,,let us know the level of things and if possible come to check from their database.
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by 8182yep: 1:48pm On Aug 25, 2015
Naaaaa- dint.

buoye1:
your ate the rice too?
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by 8182yep: 1:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
Buh so far ds morning/afternoon- its well coordinated with d snack and softe drink being served. Thanks to Mr Temitope smiley

buoye1:
your ate the rice too?
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by buoye1(m): 4:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
8182yep:
Buh so far ds morning/afternoon- its well coordinated with d snack and softe drink being served. Thanks to Mr Temitope smiley

Yeah.... Waiting for the lunch though grin
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by buoye1(m): 4:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
VENUSS:
How far with you venuss?
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by VENUSS(f): 8:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
Bouye1, weldone with the food. Lol. They will still send msgs so don't loose hope yet. Some peoples letter are ready but they are yet to receive SMS. So keep ur mobile close by.
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by ruhu: 9:47pm On Aug 25, 2015
#sighs...to get my offer leta today was lyk a torture. To dos of u wu avnt got any textmsg, feel free to walk in nd hear if ur names re dia. Many names were called today wit no answer, i cn testify dt d letas collected by pple today was not up to d letas dt were returnd uncollected cos som guys got no sms while dia letas are redi. Som pple even got d sms yesterday. Kaduna Electric only nids to rectify d inconsistencies.
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by 8182yep: 2:23pm On Aug 26, 2015
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by buoye1(m): 9:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
Kaedco with their funny unorganised stuffs!

Graduation again

Sokoto trainees pls update from your end?
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by objonax: 6:57pm On Aug 30, 2015
I learnt d graduation ceremony has been postponed till Tuesday
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by buoye1(m): 10:27am On Aug 31, 2015
objonax:
I learnt d graduation ceremony has been postponed till Tuesday
Learnt?we had ours yesterday though!

Medicals today again
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by Ramsypamer: 10:52am On Aug 31, 2015
Hello every one, is Kaduna electric still sending sms for letter
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by kulgee001(m): 8:16am On Sep 01, 2015
Ramsypamer:
Hello every one, is Kaduna electric still sending sms for letter

Yes. I learnt they have pasted a list of all successful candidates. If you can, go check it out.
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by atama27(m): 12:19pm On Sep 01, 2015
kulgee001:

Yes. I learnt they have pasted a list of all successful candidates. If you can, go check it out.
where did they paste it please.
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by buoye1(m): 1:30pm On Sep 01, 2015
atama27:
where did they paste it please.
Dialogue computer institute

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by paulobi: 3:23pm On Sep 01, 2015
God is great
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by buoye1(m): 3:45pm On Sep 01, 2015
Congrats, still waiting for mine though
paulobi:
At last KAEDCO. Have posted me 2a. Service centre. Close 2 my area.God thank u. As many dat are yet 2 receive dia posting. I wish u all d bst
Re: Kaduna Electrical Distribution Company Calling For CBT 6th And 7th June by Higher2deen(m): 6:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
Kaduna Disco pls hz any1 received an alert for training allowances... Cs we hearing rumours nd dnt wanna carry last... Pls letz keep in touch.. All da best guyz!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

N-power: Presidency Employs 200,000, To Start Payment Soon / ICS Talent Bank: Biggest Job Fair In West Africa / Paid Super-Moderator Who Updates The Home Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.