Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari (22817 Views)

Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa / Ministerial List: I Am Disappointed, Says Balarabe Musa / Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari by Elose11(m): 11:26pm On Jun 04, 2015
About 14 political parties from the opposition, under the aegis of Credible Alternative Alliance, on Thursday in Abuja stated that “it is it too early” for the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari to be relying on foreign countries for support and direction on certain policy issues pertaining to governance.

The organisation, which also includes 13 civil society organisations, restated their resolve to provide a credible opposition to the All Progressives Congress.

The parties under the umbrella of CAA include the Social Democratic Party, Peoples Redemption Party, Fresh Democratic Party, Nigeria Advance Party, Peoples Salvation Party, Change Advocacy Party, United National Party for Development, Peoples Progressive Party and Action Party of Nigeria.

A former Governor of the old Kaduna State, Alhaji Balarabe Musa; elder statesman, Dr. Tunji Braitwaite; and former Minister of Finance, Chief Olu Falae, expressed these feelings at a press briefing read by the National Coordinator of CAA, Dr. Damian Ogbonna, on Thursday in Abuja.

According to them, while they wish the new administration well, “its ability and readiness to meaningfully govern Nigeria remain in doubt.”

The parties said, “We note that APC appears to want to cultivate and rely too much on the support of foreign governments. This is not good for the sovereignty of our nation. CAA calls upon APC to rely less on foreign support.

“The party should do more to cultivate domestic support from political parties in the country. You cannot govern effectively when you do so alone; it s not sustainable.

Both the President and other leaders of APC have been in government for decades to warrant knowing exactly what they want to do and how they want to do it. Even those of us here at CAA, with less than a year into our formation, do have bold and visionary plan upon which we predicate our drive to govern Nigeria.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/stop-chasing-foreign-helps-balarabe-others-tell-buhari/

Please tell them ooh!

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari by Dannyset(m): 11:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
These people think Nigeria is a Local Government abi? I don't think they know what governing a dilapidated State entails. I don't think they know the level of damages that has been done to this country by the outgone govt. If they knew, they would even want to consult heaven for solution.

143 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 04, 2015
Bushari is confused

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 04, 2015
Hehehe,

That man that says you can dig the well, well enough and excavate the mud for plastering that mud house, tell him one thing

"Woodpecker says when its mom dies, that it will dig 6ft for her to be laid in, but then the wood pecker suffered excessive boil on its peak during the mom's burial".

Such a sad story!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari by BlackTechnology: 11:37pm On Jun 04, 2015
Dannyset:
These people think Nigeria is a Local Government abi? I don't think they know what governing a dilapidated State entails. I don't think they know the level of damages that has been done to this country by the outgone govt. If they knew, they would even want to consult heaven for solution.

Lamentation grin

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari by Firefire(m): 11:39pm On Jun 04, 2015
“Both the President and other leaders of APC have been in government for decades to warrant knowing exactly what they want to do and how

they want to do it. Even those of us here at Nairaland, with less than a year into our formation as opposition, do have bold and

visionary plan upon which we predicate our drive to govern Nigeria.”

cheesy wink

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari by midolian(m): 11:39pm On Jun 04, 2015
Dannyset:
kudos! May ya enemies be clueless forever

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari by Ezenwammadu(m): 11:40pm On Jun 04, 2015
Dannyset:
[s]These people think Nigeria is a Local Government abi? I don't think they know what governing a dilapidated State entails. I don't think they know the level of damages that has been done to this country by the outgone govt. If they knew, they would even want to consult heaven for solution.[/s]
Gospel of lamentation according to dannyset.You must be one of those mofos that expected GEJ to fix 50 years rot under 5 years.

#BabaOneChance

186 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari by missKiffy(f): 11:41pm On Jun 04, 2015
K
Re: Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari by midolian(m): 11:42pm On Jun 04, 2015
Firefire:
“Both the President and other leaders of APC have been in government for decades to warrant knowing exactly what they want to do and how

they want to do it. Even those of us here at Nairaland, with less than a year into our formation as opposition, do have bold and

visionary plan upon which we predicate our drive to govern Nigeria.”

cheesy wink
Judging by the way u ve bn playing the opposition in the past few days, If given a village, I am sure u guys won't govern well. cheesy

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari by genearts(m): 11:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Gospel of lamentation according to dannyset.You must be one of those mofos that expected GEJ to fix 50 years rot under 5 years.

#BabaOneChance

And u want buhari to fix 5yrs rot in 7days. e.diot

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari by midolian(m): 11:48pm On Jun 04, 2015
Ezenwammadu:

#BabaOneChance
ya GEJ failed us and we gave him the blow he deserved. He said from the beginning "If I can't make any significant difference/changes within 4yrs, then even a hundred yrs won't be enough"... We gave him 5yrs to fix Nigeria.. Now, see what a mess he has made of this country.

Well, i stopped worrying much since Buhari took over.

Sleep well.

41 Likes

Re: Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari by libertyfather(m): 12:02am On Jun 05, 2015
genearts:

And u want buhari to fix 5yrs rot in 7days. e.diot

If you never sleep come take 2 chilled goldberg....that eeediot you quote has brain malfunction

30 Likes

Re: Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari by Firefire(m): 12:02am On Jun 05, 2015
midolian:
Judging by the way u ve bn playing the opposition in the past few days, If given a village, I am sure u guys won't govern well. cheesy

We no try ?

3 Likes

Re: Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari by midolian(m): 12:10am On Jun 05, 2015
Firefire:

We no try ?
for comic relief, una try. cheesy cheesy...but the main game, una still dey warm up as far as I am concerned

1 Like

Re: Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari by tucky200(m): 12:13am On Jun 05, 2015
Wetin all dis wans knw...wey gej and hin family members don suck nigeria dry
U fit suck 90 year old woman breast ni

Little kids will swoop in and start spewing trash nw...

4 Likes

Re: Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari by Briareos(m): 12:18am On Jun 05, 2015
The parties under the umbrella of CAA include the Social Democratic Party, Peoples Redemption Party, Fresh Democratic Party, Nigeria Advance Party, Peoples Salvation Party, Change Advocacy Party, United National Party for Development, Peoples Progressive Party and Action Party of Nigeria.

E ti poto. Una never plenty reach.

8 Likes

Re: Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari by hassan85(m): 12:25am On Jun 05, 2015
Opposition or mushrum? No wonder they never won anything with ds kinda way of opinioning. Expecialy dt kaduna forma gov. Amin hw can u fight insugency in borno without chad and niger? If Gej would have done this from d beginning this would ve been FAR better now. Mushrum parties smh. Better join ur friend pdp and share ur opinon with them.

16 Likes

Re: Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari by Firefire(m): 12:41am On Jun 05, 2015
midolian:
for comic relief, una try. cheesy cheesy...but the main game, una still dey warm up as far as I am concerned

Thank you. We just dey warm up, na beginning una just dey see like that oooooo

d koko go start when Buhari start opening his mouth. I will pight kworoption. grin cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari by sheymoni(m): 1:19am On Jun 05, 2015
Balarabe ati falae grin grin grin I don't know what adjective to use for them

2 Likes

Re: Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari by genearts(m): 1:49am On Jun 05, 2015
libertyfather:

If you never sleep come take 2 chilled goldberg....that eeediot you quote has brain malfunction

No mind dem my brother.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari by segxes23(m): 3:21am On Jun 05, 2015
Even though i support a strong opposition to APC, I think this set of wannabe opposition don't have a case. they should wait till he make some important policy decisions.

11 Likes

Re: Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari by Vikkie14: 3:49am On Jun 05, 2015
Dannyset:
(1)These people think Nigeria is a Local Government abi? (2)I don't think they know what governing a "dilapidated State" entails. I don't think they know the level of damages that has been done to this country by the outgone govt. (3)If they knew, they would even want to consult heaven for solution.
1. So, you also thinks Nigeria is a puppet State to be push around and spoon fed by Foreigners and power-that-be? The last time i checked, NIGERIA IS A "SOVEREIGN" AND AN "INDEPENDENT" STATE.
2. I doubt you know what you typed up there. Nigeria, a Dilapidated State?? Tell me more!!! Why don't you even say it's a FAILED STATE??
3. I agree Heaven ONLY could give a sound and "workable" Consultation/Advice not running to the West.
#SHALOM.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari by Vikkie14: 3:56am On Jun 05, 2015
midolian:
ya GEJ failed us and we gave him the blow he deserved. He said from the beginning "If I can't make any significant difference/changes within 4yrs, then even a hundred yrs won't be enough"... We gave him 5yrs to fix Nigeria.. Now, see what a mess he has made of this country.

Well, i stopped worrying much since Buhari took over.

Sleep well.
and let's see if you won't be after 1year.
We could only HOPE he perform well not mouthing and vouching for a less than 10days in office government.
That's being HYPERCLUELESS.(no beefing).

3 Likes

Re: Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari by Vikkie14: 4:02am On Jun 05, 2015
Firefire:

d koko go start when Buhari start opening his mouth. I will pight kworoption. grin cheesy
Badt guy

18 Likes

Re: Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari by socialmediaman: 4:06am On Jun 05, 2015
Ezenwammadu:

#BabaOneChance

Are you still defending the yam and goat man? Don't worry, relax, his sins are yet to be unveiled for the world to see

1 Like

Re: Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari by xcolanto(m): 5:37am On Jun 05, 2015
Buhari, apc and their supporters are the worst hypocrites I have ever seen in my life. I mean who says "getting aid from neigbouring countries is disgraceful" and goes back to these same countries for help? Answer= the babaonechance himself.
This nigga didn't even make an attempt to chase boko boys with the army he controls and goes off like a weak man to cry for help. This move is uninspiring and demoralizing to the NA.
What a brainless move to anticipate!
The opposition are right on this one for sure.

Am trusting the worshipers of Demi god aka born to rule babaonechance to come here and castigate the remarks of the elders.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari by midolian(m): 5:38am On Jun 05, 2015
Vikkie14:
and let's see if you won't be after 1year.
We could only HOPE he perform well not mouthing and vouching for a less than 10days in office government.
That's being HYPERCLUELESS.(no beefing).
you ve made no sense, man. Buht it seems you just don't understand that line. It simply means I have strong confidence in him.

Learn to think b4 commenting and not after commenting.(No beefing)

2 Likes

Re: Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari by gunuvi(m): 5:58am On Jun 05, 2015
Where is lie mohhamed? He needs to come and spew his constant rubbish out na..

2 Likes

Re: Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari by LouisVanGaal(m): 7:12am On Jun 05, 2015
xcolanto:
Buhari, apc and their supporters are the worst hypocrites I have ever seen in my life. I mean who says "getting aid from neigbouring countries is disgraceful" and goes back to these same countries for help? Answer= the babaonechance himself.
This nigga didn't even make an attempt to chase boko boys with the army he controls and goes off like a weak man to cry for help. This move is uninspiring and demoralizing to the NA.
What a brainless move to anticipate!
The opposition are right on this one for sure.

Am trusting the worshipers of Demi god aka born to rule babaonechance to come here and castigate the remarks of the elders.
Dont be such a joke! What credentials do the men possess to question buhari's strategy Are they defence Analyst or millitary personnels Even the likes of OBJ,IBB,Danjuma, Abdusalam and co with vast experience havent blinked yet, let alone bloody civilian crooks tagging themselves as 'credible Alliance' in a bid to oppose...Was he opposing credibly when GEJ bought him on his side during the last election? Even the so-called power house 'US' has the support of britain, France and Germany on war issues! Did buhari tell you that he went to chad and niger to holiday For Godsake, their soldiers are on our territory, as contracted by GEJ to fight BH..buhari went there to seek permission for the troop withdrawal ONLY securing their own borders...This time around the Nigerian Army would take the bulk responsibility of fighting BH...why do you think that the decision to move the command centre was taken?? Relax...All is about to be perfected on how to eradicate BH! You dont enter warfare, before strategising..you do it the other way round!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari by Legitbaba(m): 7:12am On Jun 05, 2015
Dannyset:
What should i say....when hypocrisy is ur way of life....jst like d daura man...Was it not Buhari dah condemned JoNathan's seeking of foreign aid or is he so dull dat he has forgotten d things he said just few months ago. .....ur are jst too Fulish to Educate, so I'll stp here
Buh is u are dis fulish...when u go get sense..(at least small)

11 Likes

Re: Stop Seeking Foreign Assistance, Balarabe, Falae Tell Buhari by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 05, 2015
Buhari didn't assess the security situation before he started going to country alms in hand, he really made Nigeria to look weak with those minions, I still belive that there is more to these travelling that meets the eyes.

The Nigeria Army needs more sophisticated weapons and not manpower, before Gej left we were winning this war but the reverse is the case today.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Slams Rotimi Amaechi - God Will Judge You For Your Evil / Sanwo-olu’s Stern Message To SSG, Chief Of Staff / Arzika Tureta Is Dead (Sokoto Commissioner)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.