Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

15 Year Old Girl Dies Aborting A Baby - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 15 Year Old Girl Dies Aborting A Baby (550 Views)

Girl Dies During Scuffle With Her Boyfriend (Photos) / Woman, Nurse Arrested While Aborting 12-year-old’s Pregnancy(photo) / 15-year-old Dies Aborting 5-month Pregnancy; Lover Docked-vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Year Old Girl Dies Aborting A Baby by rifasenate11(m): 2:50am On Jun 05, 2015
A 20-year-old man, Sodiq Sulaimon, yesterday appeared before an Ikeja High Court for allegedly procuring abortion for his 15-year-old lover (names withheld), who died in the process.
The defendant is facing a one-count charge of manslaughter brought against him by Lagos State Government, for which he pleaded not guilty.
“Sodiq Sulaimon, on or before December 11, 2012, about 4p.m., at 7 Oriokuta Street, Imota, Ikorodu Lagos, in the Ikeja Judicial Division, did unlawfully killed girl (names withheld) by procuring abortion for her,” the charge stated.
At the resumed hearing, a witness, Sergeant Elizabeth Osikanlu, told the presiding judge, Justice K. A. Jose, that the matter was referred to her after one Femi Adegboyega came to the station to report that the defendant impregnated his niece and gave her drugs to abort a five-month-old pregnancy.
According to her, the defendant admitted having sexual intercourse with the deceased sometime in October 2012 and giving her two tablets to prevent pregnancy.
Re: 15 Year Old Girl Dies Aborting A Baby by jascon1(m): 3:28am On Jun 05, 2015
One count charge 15 isn't up to age of consent, is it? Isnt it unlawful to have canal knowledge of an underaged girl?
Re: 15 Year Old Girl Dies Aborting A Baby by Nobody: 6:30am On Jun 05, 2015
jascon1:
One count charge 15 isn't up to age of consent, is it? Isnt it unlawful to have canal knowledge of an underaged girl?
sorry bro its now legal, infact alhaji's can have sex with 11year old girl now, "as u can c NIGERIA is in d dark.
Re: 15 Year Old Girl Dies Aborting A Baby by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 8:39am On Jun 05, 2015
jascon1:
It is now lawful bro embarassed The senile and paedophilic senators has pegged the legal age to have sex at 11. Sometimes, I wish I was not a Nigerian! angry
Re: 15 Year Old Girl Dies Aborting A Baby by jascon1(m): 11:08am On Jun 05, 2015
Rumpelstiltskin:
It is now lawful bro embarassed The senile and paedophilic senators has pegged the legal age to have sex at 11. Sometimes, I wish I was not a Nigerian! angry
wow! Excuse my ignorance. I had no knowledge about this. I condemn it tho.... We seem to be losing our entire cultural values in Nigeria
Re: 15 Year Old Girl Dies Aborting A Baby by jascon1(m): 11:09am On Jun 05, 2015
sweetorgasm:
sorry bro its now legal, infact alhaji's can have sex with 11year old girl now, "as u can c NIGERIA is in d dark.
I'm agape at the moment. Can't believe this is true

(1) (Reply)

Man Chews Off His Fingertips To Avoid Fingerprint Identification / Robbers Trail Man From Bank In Ogun, Arrested / See How A Lagos Lawyer Raped A Nine-year-old Girl Inside The Court Premises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.