Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Ramadan Countdown: Are You Ready? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ramadan Countdown: Are You Ready? (11323 Views)

Can We Countdown Number Of Days 2 Celebrate Ileya? / The Countdown To Ramadan Has Begun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramadan Countdown: Are You Ready? by yusufobinna1(m): 8:32am On Jun 06, 2015
Alhamdulilah, I am a muslim.pls my brothers and sisters in Islam let us use this month to pray to Allah(s.w.a) to help us wash d heart of these terrorist blackmailing Islam

4 Likes

Re: Ramadan Countdown: Are You Ready? by TopHand: 8:33am On Jun 06, 2015
abfany:
Please I need suggestion on foods that can be taken during sahur that will ease my fast. I find it difficult to eat so early in the morning. Thanks.
Eat porridge/Quaker oats its is light on the stomach and a slow energy releasing food that only in responds to demands of the heart, it also does not make you thristy, start eating it now and observe the differences in strength, hunger, mental alertness to your body, if you are one of those people who needs to eat something pepperish, eat it with grilled fish or meat, I wish you a successful Ramadan Amin

2 Likes

Re: Ramadan Countdown: Are You Ready? by dtrust(m): 8:47am On Jun 06, 2015
Allahuma Baligna Ramadan bil emaan. Ameen

3 Likes

Re: Ramadan Countdown: Are You Ready? by TopHand: 8:53am On Jun 06, 2015
yusufobinna1:
Alhamdulilah, I am a muslim.pls my brothers and sisters in Islam let us use this month to pray to Allah(s.w.a) to help us wash d heart of these terrorist blackmailing Islam
It is very important to differentiate between a muslim and an hypocrite, the hypocrite uses the cloth of Islam to spread fitna in the land they break every solem laws of Allah Sub'hanna Ta'ala, they are mainly interested in worldly wealth and power and see Islam as a means to achieve their goal, They say with their mouth that they are muslim but their heart is deviod of belief they follow their desires they do not submit their will to the Will of Allah Subhanna Ta'ala. The reason why groups like BH exist is becos the injustice and sins of the muslims. Brother this is a major topic, what you should know is that whoever is an enemy of Islam is an enemy of Allah Subhanna Ta'ala and the wrath of Allah Subhanna Ta'ala is constantly upon them

3 Likes

Re: Ramadan Countdown: Are You Ready? by nawebco(m): 8:58am On Jun 06, 2015
Aminat508:
With only a few weeks and days left for the start of Ramadan, it is very important for all Muslims, new Muslims and born Muslims, to get ready for this important event.
Ramadan is not only about abstaining from food, drink and intimate relations from dawn till sunset, but a blessed month of worship, obedience and total submission to God.
For such an important moral and spiritual journey, we need to prepare to nurture our heart, soul, and mind.
God says:
{The month of Ramadan in which was revealed the Quran, a guidance for mankind, and clear proofs of the guidance, and the Criterion (of right and wrong). And whosoever of you is present, let him fast the month, and whosoever of you is sick or on a journey, (let him fast the same) number of other days.

Allah desires for you ease; He desires not hardship for you; and (He desires) that ye should complete the period, and that ye should magnify Allah for having guided you, and that peradventure ye may be thankful.} (Al-Baqarah 2:185)

Source :http://www.onislam.net/english/reading-islam/in-focus/457656-ramadan-countdown-are-you-ready.html

Assist yourself and other by sending SMS for 80k/unit only, no minimum units required, get more details here http://www.onetimesms.com/ramadanbonanza.html
Re: Ramadan Countdown: Are You Ready? by TRILLIONIAR: 9:09am On Jun 06, 2015
Acczeez:

It's a good thing you realized that observing Ramadan fast is compulsory on Muslims that have attained the age of puberty.

It is mandatory for you to fast in the coming Ramadan, and seek for forgiveness a lot during the month.

May Allah accept our fasting as act of ibaada and forgive all our shortcomings. Ameen
Amin thanks
Re: Ramadan Countdown: Are You Ready? by TRILLIONIAR: 9:10am On Jun 06, 2015
dyfatai:
May ALLAH make it easy for you brother.
Amin thanks

1 Like

Re: Ramadan Countdown: Are You Ready? by yassjib: 9:13am On Jun 06, 2015
waiting for Ramadan Insha Allah, may We be among those that will witness it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramadan Countdown: Are You Ready? by jibsyola(f): 9:14am On Jun 06, 2015
Insha Allahu

2 Likes

Re: Ramadan Countdown: Are You Ready? by abdulaz: 9:18am On Jun 06, 2015
May Allah preserve our lives to witness another holy month of Ramadan.
I am using this medium to thank my fellow Muslim brothers and sisters for keeping the faith alive despite all the negative thoughts and actions perceived by detractors.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramadan Countdown: Are You Ready? by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 06, 2015
TopHand:

Eat porridge/Quaker oats its is light on the stomach and a slow energy releasing food that only in responds to demands of the heart, it also does not make you thristy, start eating it now and observe the differences in strength, hunger, mental alertness to your body, if you are one of those people who needs to eat something pepperish, eat it with grilled fish or meat, I wish you a successful Ramadan Amin
Thank you.
Re: Ramadan Countdown: Are You Ready? by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 06, 2015
bolajigiwa:

I will advise you take very light food like fews slices of bread and tea. But if you notice you can not eat so early, maybe you just wake up to take water.
The prophet of Islam enjoined us to always observe Sahur. Walahu Alam

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Ramadan Countdown: Are You Ready? by mjb05(m): 9:54am On Jun 06, 2015
abfany:
Please I need suggestion on foods that can be taken during sahur that will ease my fast. I find it difficult to eat so early in the morning. Thanks.
just try nd understand ur system, then u wil know d kind of food 2 eat in sahor, may almifghty allah reward us all 4 our good deeds doing remadan nd after AMIN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ramadan Countdown: Are You Ready? by Aminat508(f): 10:03am On Jun 06, 2015
yassjib:
waiting for Ramadan Insha Allah, may We be among those that will witness it
wayakum
Re: Ramadan Countdown: Are You Ready? by Lawrhead: 10:34am On Jun 06, 2015
mashaAllah

1 Like

Re: Ramadan Countdown: Are You Ready? by hameina(f): 10:36am On Jun 06, 2015
Ma Sha Allah! May Allah make it easy for muslims all around the world!
May we witness more of it
and I pray Allah grant my requests this coming ramadan!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ramadan Countdown: Are You Ready? by moderate99(m): 11:42am On Jun 06, 2015
may we witness dis Ramadan and many more.And may Allah(swt)accept it as an act of ibaadah(worship).

1 Like

Re: Ramadan Countdown: Are You Ready? by moufan: 11:57am On Jun 06, 2015
insha ALLAH i am very ready

1 Like

Re: Ramadan Countdown: Are You Ready? by Zahrabinnta(f): 12:34pm On Jun 06, 2015
I cant wait oo,we've been counting down in our house since last week sef
More grease to your elbow OP you're doing an amazing job

1 Like

Re: Ramadan Countdown: Are You Ready? by Aminat508(f): 12:45pm On Jun 06, 2015
Zahrabinnta:
I cant wait oo,we've been counting down in our house since last week sef
More grease to your elbow OP you're doing an amazing job
thanks dearie

Jazak-Allahu Khayran
Re: Ramadan Countdown: Are You Ready? by jayyjayy1(m): 1:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
May we witness more of dis blessed month (amin)

1 Like

Re: Ramadan Countdown: Are You Ready? by KZakari(m): 4:15pm On Jun 06, 2015
TRILLIONIAR:
God pls help me this year i've not being fasting for the past four years as a muslim born in islam, God pls forgive me and make this year easy for me
May Allah make it easy for you as you really wish to fulfil your deen. Brother please try. Walahi Allah is so enough for u. Adore and worship him. Not hard at all. May Allah bless u and ur household

1 Like

Re: Ramadan Countdown: Are You Ready? by tola9ja: 5:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
The Qur’an has 600 pages approx.. If you divide it into 30 days, that’s 20 pages a day. You see, that’s difficult to do right? But, if you divide it on the 5 prayers a day, it gets easier: *If you read 4 pages after every salah in Ramadan, then you’ve completed the Qur’an. *If you want to complete the Qur’an twice, you read 4 pages before and after every salah. Imagine if you forward this message, how many people will benefit and complete the Qur’an.
-Dr. Zakir Naik-
RAMADAN KAREEM!

https://www.nairaland.com/1339877/ramadan-quranic-narrative-gift-muslim

1 Like

Re: Ramadan Countdown: Are You Ready? by conquest989: 3:28pm On Jun 08, 2015
for list of reminders this should help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ramadan Countdown: Are You Ready? by conquest989: 6:30am On Jun 09, 2015
for today check it out.

1 Share

Re: Ramadan Countdown: Are You Ready? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 09, 2015
TRILLIONIAR:
God pls help me this year i've not being fasting for the past four years as a muslim born in islam, God pls forgive me and make this year easy for me
May Allah make it easy for you.
Re: Ramadan Countdown: Are You Ready? by 4four(m): 3:39pm On Jun 09, 2015
Ramadan don start ni?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Benefits Of Bismillah / Can One Be Forgiven After Commiting Shirk / Reciting Al­fatiha Behind An Imam In The Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.