Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,848 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

I Have A Laptop And A Modem Need Ur Help To Earn Aliving Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have A Laptop And A Modem Need Ur Help To Earn Aliving Online (1027 Views)

See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money / FG To Earn N2.5b Daily From N50 Bank Charge / How To Make Money With Just A Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Laptop And A Modem Need Ur Help To Earn Aliving Online by wkkwl: 6:30am On Jun 05, 2015
please friends I ve a laptop and a modem,I need ur help to start something online I would really appreciate ur sincere advice please.....

keep them.coming thanks
Re: I Have A Laptop And A Modem Need Ur Help To Earn Aliving Online by Nobody: 6:44am On Jun 05, 2015
Blog
Learn a programming language
Learn yahoo yahoo
Run affiliate marketing
Download lots of recent movies in High Definition and sell at giveaway prices.
Re: I Have A Laptop And A Modem Need Ur Help To Earn Aliving Online by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 05, 2015
Check my signature u will thank me later
Re: I Have A Laptop And A Modem Need Ur Help To Earn Aliving Online by iykepromotions: 10:32am On Jun 05, 2015
two tested ways ; 1. info marketing (but sell what you know to avoid embarassments) 2. parking of expired domain names. to get started, go online and do your own research or contact me via julanky.com
Re: I Have A Laptop And A Modem Need Ur Help To Earn Aliving Online by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 05, 2015
iykepromotions:
two tested ways ; 1. info marketing (but sell what you know to avoid embarassments) 2. parking of expired domain names. to get started, go online and do your own research or contact me via julanky.com
parking of expired domain name ain't beans o
Re: I Have A Laptop And A Modem Need Ur Help To Earn Aliving Online by Activityj(m): 10:55am On Jun 05, 2015
You can start downloading business since you own a lappy!
Re: I Have A Laptop And A Modem Need Ur Help To Earn Aliving Online by Millionjeff: 5:26pm On Jun 05, 2015
Pls can explain more on this downloading business.becos I have laptop too.thanks.

Activityj:
You can start downloading business since you own a lappy!
Re: I Have A Laptop And A Modem Need Ur Help To Earn Aliving Online by mcmbonu: 6:43pm On Jun 05, 2015
Nice
Re: I Have A Laptop And A Modem Need Ur Help To Earn Aliving Online by Activityj(m): 5:48pm On Jun 12, 2015
@millionjeff&others i apologise for my late reply!
To Start a Downloading Business, here are what you need:
Shop: to start downloading business you need a shop in your town, especially in the busiest area and not in the outskirt of your town! In case you can't afford a shop you can attach with someone that sells phones&accessories.
Laptop: you need a quality laptop, not all these water screen laptop, you can get dell latitude d640 for a start!
Laptop peripherals: you need (500gb) Wd external hard disk, it sells for #11,000. Get multi card reader, Blackberry&iphone usb cords, you need two speakers and a CD.
At this stage you are good to go! What you need now are files; music files, application/software files. Ok, to get those files goto those into downloading business and ask them to help you with their files that you what to start same biz! I believe 5k can get you files to startup the biz! Any question?

(1) (Reply)

Buhari and China deal: U.S Market Panics Over Potential Dollar Crash / Post Business Ideas, Job Opportunities And Business Contracts / A Legal Way To Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.